Cops: Death of Hicksville infant acci...

Cops: Death of Hicksville infant accidental drowning

There are 29 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Cops: Death of Hicksville infant accidental drowning. In it, Newsday reports that:

The weekend death of an infant girl in Hicksville appears to be an accidental drowning, said Nassau police, who are continuing to investigate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JD in NC

Alderson, WV

#22 Jun 17, 2008
Family Friend wrote:
I wish u people would stop commenting and respect our privacy to mourn. We are heart broken!
Sorry for your loss. Perhaps you should be paying more attention to your family at this time instead of reading what total strangers have to say...
Beanz The Cat

Stony Brook, NY

#23 Jun 17, 2008
Family Friend wrote:
I wish u people would stop commenting and respect our privacy to mourn. We are heart broken!
You are a dope for responding to this forum. Go mourn....that is if you truly are family or a friend which I doubt. A true family or friend would be WITH the family not online...besides, this is a forum for people to give their opinions. So go pound salt up your butt.
CHICKEN N RICE

Bridgeport, CT

#24 Jun 17, 2008
Kathleen RICE with a little KGB secret sauce dosent want to get involved with a case that she doesnt have the backing of MADD.She cant throw this case in her SECRET COURT where the birdies sing to the JURY.This woman would get a fair trial,and KGB RICE would not take the chance on a fair outcome.STOOLIES FOR RICE.
The Anti Hannity

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jun 17, 2008
white entitlment explains the no charges. period.
CHICKEN N RICE

Bridgeport, CT

#26 Jun 17, 2008
YEAH ' She likes Whites so much,thats why she let black drug dealers out of jail. Shes trying to be like BILL CLINTON----- The 1st Black D.A.
The Anti Hannity

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jun 17, 2008
you said it.
concerned

East Meadow, NY

#28 Jun 29, 2008
I hear police have reopened the case..........About time
grandpa hill

San Antonio, TX

#29 Mar 24, 2009
my grandson died this way in 2007, my family and i have waited for 18 months for this to go to a trial and the father was the one who left him alone, he has been in jail ever since but now at the last second he is taking a deal of up to 15 years and will probably only get 12 years, we can not believe it, we wanted a trial and let the jurors give him up to 99 years-
Ariana

Hicksville, NY

#30 Jun 29, 2015
I live 3 houses away. And here is what I've heard. The people have been hearing splashing and laughing/crying. And they have woken up to wet footprints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,799
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 5 hr roymoores tightie... 7,362
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,618
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center (Nov '14) Nov 14 AndriaA 27
Why do people like Bayville? (Jun '08) Nov 14 Big trin 24
Napoleon Jenkins Nov 12 Monty73 1
News Iraq veteran says fall in LIRR gap ruined his h... (May '08) Nov 10 Colluu 90

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages