Mother of injured girl sues Hicksvill...

Mother of injured girl sues Hicksville school district

There are 36 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Mother of injured girl sues Hicksville school district. In it, Newsday reports that:

The mother of a Hicksville girl who says she hurt her knee when her teacher shoved her in class is suing the Hicksville school district and the teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JoJo the Clown

Bronx, NY

#21 Sep 25, 2008
liar liar pants of fire...

wait, how about the girl who was supposedly, "lieing on the floor", no lawsuit from the real injured girl? nice try Ms. Del Rossi, try again next time.
thst

Stony Brook, NY

#22 Sep 25, 2008
This teacher's career was over along time ago and she ruined her own reputation. She's biding her time until retirement Even some HMS faculty will tell you she's nuts.
Evaya wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman is sue happy and I agree that she should face charges. She is ruining a teachers career and reputation over money. I hope she rots in hell and condems her daughter to the same fate. Destroying lives for her personal greed, anyone who personally knows this woman should slap her.
Notice of Claim

Middle Island, NY

#23 Sep 26, 2008
thst wrote:
This teacher's career was over along time ago and she ruined her own reputation. She's biding her time until retirement Even some HMS faculty will tell you she's nuts. <quoted text>
the truth comes out.
Class of 2010

Central Islip, NY

#24 Sep 26, 2008
With apologies to Chicago

"She had it coming, she had it coming, she only had herself to blame... If you'd a been there, if you'd a seen it...

I betcha you would have done the same!"

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 Sep 27, 2008
All kids are learning disabled nowadays.
General Zod

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2008
Hickville is a gheto trash hell hole of a town loaded with illegal imminrant
a mom

Bronx, NY

#27 Sep 29, 2008
If it's true that this teacher has a documented history of putting her hands on children, then the SD should be sued because they should have taken action after the second incident (in law, every dog is allowed "one free bite" which puts the owner on notice of its tendencies - I guess teachers and SD's should have the same rule).

I don't know how much merit the suit has - clearly the child did have an injury and likely did suffer humiliation. LD kids can be very sensitive. It's not a huge case and it's more about the principle (being that the principal should take action).
PLease

AOL

#28 Sep 29, 2008
NOW WE NOOO WHY ARE TAXES ARE SO HIGH!!!!! LOW LIVES TRYING TO GET MONEY PLEASE GET A JOB PAY YOUR RENT DONT SUE CAUSE YOU DONT WORK I DO AND MY TAXES KEEP GOING UP BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Someone wise

Amissville, VA

#29 Oct 1, 2008
I wasn't there but i could only imagine,but knowing ms klugman i might believe this is possible. You could ask the teachers in the Hicksville Middle School she's caused some of these problems even yelled at them and is know to bother students for no reason. I would write to Anna's mother to not pursue this lawsuit b/c the school district is known to protect the bully not the victim, and we know who the bully is in this situation. Good luck Mrs Klugman, hope all goes well for you.
PENISHEAD3456

West Nyack, NY

#30 Oct 14, 2008
haha fat fauck
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Oct 14, 2008
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
But before you do that, maybe you should find out what your little brat did to piz off the teacher in the first place.
or maybe try to investigate to see what REALLY happened. if parents keep believing every word that comes out of a childs mouth, we'd be nowhere.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Oct 14, 2008
General Zod wrote:
yea just like you
LMM

Elizabeth, NJ

#33 Oct 14, 2008
General Zod wrote:
Much like you
Robert

Lodi, NJ

#35 Jan 26, 2009
WOODY from ST JAMES wrote:
BOO HOO CRY ME A RIVER!!!
trust me i was there when this happend she had a cast for months
witness

Port Washington, NY

#36 May 15, 2009
excuse me i was there and you guys can go kill yourselves. rude.

“We don't know what we can't do”

Since: Mar 09

Long Island

#37 May 19, 2009
"Hickville has turned in to the Un with all the Gheto hispanic and Indian trash in hickville town.
All I see on John St and the LIRR is dark colored people, very dark and very gheto.
Hickville is the Arm Pit of Long Island."

It seems you have looked into the MIRROR of your soul for these comments.

Any PLACE, is what the residents make of it.

I am not dark or Asian or Hispanic or Indian. And what difference should it make if I was.

YOU are the problem. YOU are not the solution.
The way YOU think is what is wrong throughout the world.

Take stock. What YOU say, is what YOU ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waldbaums on Long Beach Road (Jan '16) 3 hr George Kelerchian 9
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... 4 hr davy 12
stray cats at tanner park (Jan '08) 12 hr Miss B 3
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Sat Trustco 25
News Barry Manilow 2017 tour includes Nassau Coliseu... Feb 15 leihsiachen 1
Cops to Inspect Homes Without Notice For Illega... (Apr '14) Feb 14 Jake Anderson 9
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Feb 7 Edward 10

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages