Mother of injured girl sues Hicksvill...

Mother of injured girl sues Hicksville school district

There are 36 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Mother of injured girl sues Hicksville school district. In it, Newsday reports that:

The mother of a Hicksville girl who says she hurt her knee when her teacher shoved her in class is suing the Hicksville school district and the teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worriedmom

New York, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2008
They've got cameras all over the school, everyone better have better behavior after this incident.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#2 Sep 24, 2008
BOO HOO CRY ME A RIVER!!!
Notice of Claim

Mastic, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Dear Teachers Everywhere:

If that were my kid you hurt I would beat you to death with a baseball bat outside your own house.
SSPJ

White Plains, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2008
In 1967 it was okay for the nuns to do this.
liner

Bronx, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2008
Notice of Claim wrote:
If that were my kid you hurt I would beat you to death with a baseball bat outside your own house.
But before you do that, maybe you should find out what your little brat did to piz off the teacher in the first place.
liner

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2008
"After interviewing Anna and Klugman, police decided there was no probable cause to make an arrest and the case was closed, a Nassau police spokesman said yesterday.":
This is code for "CALL MY LAWYER!! SIDNEY, SIDNEY!!"
just the facts

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 24, 2008
the mother needs to get a life.
after reading the article, lets see what sounds phony:
1.Victoria Del Rossi said yesterday her daughter, Anna Mignella, 13, remains traumatized.
2."I would like to see her fired at the least. I think it's unfair to have my daughter pass her in the hallways," Del Rossi said in an interview. "It causes her to panic every time she sees this woman."
3.Anna, who is learning disabled, suffered a hyperextended knee and contusions to her knee and ankle after the Jan. 24 incident, Del Rossi said. The girl wore a leg and ankle brace and recovered following two months of physical therapy, she said.(the mother)
4. Del Rossi, 41, accuses the district of negligence and Klugman of assault, battery and false imprisonment. She is seeking unspecified damages.
5.Del Rossi said she didn't learn what happened until hours later. "I wasn't even notified until 3:30 p.m.," she said. "The incident happened at 12:35." (tis tis)

there should also be a lawsuit filed against the mother for making a fraudulent claim.

“Miss Princess Evaya”

Since: Sep 08

Purgatory

#8 Sep 24, 2008
just the facts wrote:
the mother needs to get a life.
after reading the article, lets see what sounds phony:
1.Victoria Del Rossi said yesterday her daughter, Anna Mignella, 13, remains traumatized.
2."I would like to see her fired at the least. I think it's unfair to have my daughter pass her in the hallways," Del Rossi said in an interview. "It causes her to panic every time she sees this woman."
3.Anna, who is learning disabled, suffered a hyperextended knee and contusions to her knee and ankle after the Jan. 24 incident, Del Rossi said. The girl wore a leg and ankle brace and recovered following two months of physical therapy, she said.(the mother)
4. Del Rossi, 41, accuses the district of negligence and Klugman of assault, battery and false imprisonment. She is seeking unspecified damages.
5.Del Rossi said she didn't learn what happened until hours later. "I wasn't even notified until 3:30 p.m.," she said. "The incident happened at 12:35." (tis tis)
there should also be a lawsuit filed against the mother for making a fraudulent claim.
The woman is sue happy and I agree that she should face charges. She is ruining a teachers career and reputation over money. I hope she rots in hell and condems her daughter to the same fate. Destroying lives for her personal greed, anyone who personally knows this woman should slap her.
Beat Down

White Plains, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2008
The teacher needs a good azzkickin.

Bullys like her will get what is coming to them.

The School District won't help but the suspension proves she done wrong and will face the music.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#10 Sep 24, 2008
Notice of Claim wrote:
NOW... NOW.....PLEASE TAKE YOUR PROZAC!!!!
HMS graduate

Stratford, CT

#11 Sep 24, 2008
lmfao it was Ms. Klugman!!!
HMS graduate

Stratford, CT

#12 Sep 24, 2008
lmfao im mad chill with her Brother Mario Mignella!
HMS graduate

Stratford, CT

#13 Sep 24, 2008
weee sm0ke mad weeeeeeed yooo
Godlike

Far Rockaway, NY

#14 Sep 24, 2008
Give her a 50 bag of Percs so she and her mom can ease her pain. Case closed.
thst

Stony Brook, NY

#15 Sep 24, 2008
This woman should be fired. She's put her hands on other students. My son had her several years ago and she was horrible then. She has a long history of complaints.
Notice of Claim

Mastic, NY

#16 Sep 25, 2008
It is the teachers union fault for defending this POS. You aholes all stick together.
W T F

Wayne, NJ

#17 Sep 25, 2008
Why doesn't someone post what really happened - since Newsday can't seem to get the complete story...
Frank

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 25, 2008
Hicksville Italian trash.
Busey

Melville, NY

#19 Sep 25, 2008
Its funny how people are so sue happy...

losers..
I Muy Ma

Stamford, CT

#20 Sep 25, 2008
Hickville has turned in to the Un with all the Gheto hispanic and Indian trash in hickville town.

All I see on John St and the LIRR is dark colored people, very dark and very gheto.

Hickville is the Arm Pit of Long Island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 8,339
News stabbing victim identified - (Nov '07) Thu FreeAgg 823
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jul '16 oksanakachmarchyk 46
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr '16 commodity broker 2
News Girl, 3, dies after choking on carrot piece (Mar '09) Apr '16 Des3978 59
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) Mar '16 daveysprocket 425
News Hicksville Teen accused of hammering friend (Mar '08) Feb '16 PrivateEye 435

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages