Doubleday Babcock Tightens its Belt a...

Doubleday Babcock Tightens its Belt as Suozzi Tries to Balance the Budget

There are 1 comment on the Oyster Bay Enterprise Pilot story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Doubleday Babcock Tightens its Belt as Suozzi Tries to Balance the Budget. In it, Oyster Bay Enterprise Pilot reports that:

Paulette De Filippe is in charge of the Silver Threads. She is wearing a fur stole for sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oyster Bay Enterprise Pilot.

An Employee of DBSC

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2009
I work for Doubleday Babcock Senior Center, and wanted to say that this new Silver Threads shop is really helping the Center out a lot. So much so that they have expanded the program to two days a week. Effective April 1, 2009 Silver Threads will be opened on Wednesdays and Fridays. So go on down to the Center and see what there is to offer, you may be pleasantly surprised. And.... you can't beat the prices.. Happy Shopping :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 8,019
News Ten years later, brothers to testify in mother'... (Mar '07) Fri eric 43
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site Fri Terry 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Fri Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Thu Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
News Teens are shopping more like their parents Aug 27 goonsquad 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages