Fire Guts Massapequa Home
A fire broke out in a Garfield Place home Sunday and rendered it unlivable. The Massapequa Fire Department responded at 7:30 p.m. for a kitchen fire in a High Ranch home.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Dec 17, 2013
Goodness, Gracious, Great BALLS OF FIRE!
Add your comments below
|Horse on loose||1 hr||Lucky1||2|
|Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09)||1 hr||Bruser||2,652|
|Daniel Arum||2 hr||John||2|
|Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08)||16 hr||Bruser||8,319|
|Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami...||Wed||Phenry1984||1|
|Garden City Village board to vote on law to ban...||Wed||Faylinn||2|
|Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08)||Jul 26||silly rabbit||81|
Find what you want!
Search Hicksville Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC