9 arrested in robbery of 5 in Hicksville

9 arrested in robbery of 5 in Hicksville

There are 154 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 20, 2008, titled 9 arrested in robbery of 5 in Hicksville. In it, Newsday reports that:

Nassau County police arrested nine men in Hicksville early Saturday morning and charged them with assaulting and robbing five male victims, whose names and ages were not released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
i like Israel

Nanning, China

#166 Jan 5, 2009
nice to be here

“Kneel before Zod”

Since: Apr 07

NY

#167 Jan 5, 2009
i like Israel wrote:
nice to be here
Where? China??
hellapain

Saint James, NY

#169 Feb 8, 2009
hahaha I love the NCPD cover-ups the Media Silence as well as the Hicksville school board cover-ups. Would u believe me if i told you that you could buy any drug you wanted in Hicksville???.... FACT. NCPD detectives are so blind they THINK they have the susupects... WRONG. Want an illegal hand gun, buy it in Hicksville theres plenty. Will there be arrests... of course a DUI and like in this case half way petty crooks. People are getting beaten stabbed shot and robbed and Police cover it up. "Oh police believe it was a suicide" The Public doesnt hear shit because News 12, Newsday=a bunch of bullshit artists. Hicksville school board wouldnt admitt that someone got stabbed at Hicksville High lol. I was there, they didnt inform the parents but its funny how on the next day the NCPD gang task force comes rolling down Division Ave. Hicksville is the unloved child of the T.O.B where political power thrives in Massapequa. Community pride is divided like the ethnicites are in all 4 corners of Hicksville. Better move now before its too late take it from someone who has seen the real changes in crime. Lock your doors ;)
Dr Troll

Port Washington, NY

#170 Feb 8, 2009
There's more light trash in hicksville than illegals that why it's called hicks.
toxic

Port Washington, NY

#171 Feb 8, 2009
Chinese Lady wrote:
And monkey trash
Listen egg roll Flushing queens ain't no picnic either,the Asians took over 20 yrs ago and we still can't get stench out.
Anonymous Friend

Kings Park, NY

#172 Jun 23, 2009
IM a white caucasion that grew up with these kids. We are all american and what happened had nothing to do with race. Kidz grow up in the street and fight, everywhere. Even kidz that dont hang in the street sometimes get in a fight. Even a nerd that gets pushed to far. Not just here but all over america. In white, black spanish, indian, mixed and any other town you can think of kidz fight. ON AND OFF THE STREETZ. Some get caught and some dont. If you look at the group of white kids that threw a turkey through a ladies winshield and completly ruined her face, you would see that it is not only minorities that cause mischief. And if you think about it we are the minorities now as white peeple. We as white people corupted america first when it was just us white people and now we have mixed people f**king sh*t up. And for the rascist people that disagree with violence and fighting you controdict yourself when you sit at home and watch the same things that happend last april on your tv. The same violence and mischief. The only difference between you and these kids is they live what you enjoy but dont want to condone in. And then you blame it on the spanish black and other races cause they are on yours and your ancestors territory. Well guess what like it or not this is how it is with other races and this is how it will stay so get used to it. Dont complain and point fingers
u kno who it is

Brooklyn, NY

#175 Jan 12, 2010
paul its been two years im looking at wat u writing on this bullshit all i gota say is im surprised how u came out this present day do your thing though almost 300,000...........
shitt happens

Brooklyn, NY

#176 Jan 12, 2010
chicos an irish lepracon
sean aiden lee
unknown advisary

Brooklyn, NY

#177 Jan 12, 2010
all this political shit needs to end before i do it my self.
9mm cal.
Ryan Roberts

Brooklyn, NY

#178 Jan 12, 2010
im 25 years of age i can only fight people 9 years younger than me its my family tradition not my brother ...he cool...... ugh my eye still hurts
Ryan Roberts

Brooklyn, NY

#179 Jan 12, 2010
im ready bend me over james
EveryOne

Brooklyn, NY

#180 Jan 12, 2010
Al the people that got nothing else to d0 with their lives but to go on the internet and talk shit about topix they dont know anything about.
Best beleive i will find all of you ,you wont beleive whos information you can find on the internet. HAAAAA
yep

Long Eddy, NY

#181 Jan 13, 2010
I agree with you
from hicksville

Brooklyn, NY

#183 May 13, 2010
we got some internet celebrities over here call up 60 minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) 3 hr John 25
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Andy Divine Limps 8,456
News Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington (May '08) Dec 1 Larry Joe 86
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 1 Bruser 2,705
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Nov 30 GodofUSAHellsangels 305
Alpha Omega Theta Fraternity (Aug '09) Nov 30 Douglas Sprague 19
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Oct '16 Anonymous 49

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages