Saving Long Island's Gold Coast
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ass Napkin

Mahwah, NJ

#132 Mar 18, 2010
Melanie wrote:
Oh so ass napkin knows Chauncey's. Very interesting.
Mel,
Of course I remember Chauncy's. You were a regular there under the tables finally putting your head to good use.
Melanie

AOL

#133 Mar 19, 2010
So is your Mother.
Gina

Frisco, TX

#134 Mar 19, 2010
Melanie wrote:
So is your Mother.
Melanie
You use the mother word often. It seems to me that you either had huge issues with your own mother or you were virtually abandoned. I guessing that you were abandoned because no decent mother would allow their child to be raised in total ignorance and stupidity. You might want to use some of your time helping dome of these people on this forum with their historic preservation issues. It would occupy your time and you could also feel positive about your self. If not., keep threatening people with your vile and disgust and spend your efforts trying to rip off all of us with your welfare schemes. I just wish someone finally catches up with you. We are all rather sick of seeing your name and your horrible comments. GO AWAY. PLEASE. I hate you.
Melanie

AOL

#135 Mar 19, 2010
Feel free to catch up with me. That's right, no heart, just like the rest of the jerks who keep coming at me with the same old tired insults. You are the totally ignorant and stupid one. And too effen bad,I will not go away and you can't make me. Here's a concept why don't all of you just leave me alone. And for you to hate me is a obvious sign that you're the one who desperately needs help with your anger I mean come on awfully passionate about my posts aren't you. Yeah and your Mother raised a real prize with you. Drop dead then you won't have to even think about me which again your obssession with me is unhealthy.What goes around comes around personality #10. Punk ass wimps.
Melanie

AOL

#136 Mar 19, 2010
Oh and take another pill junkie. People on pills talk alot of shit and yet never accomplish anything. Is that why you're so angry?
Gina

Frisco, TX

#137 Mar 19, 2010
I am not angry at all. I am politely telling you that people on these forums do not want to be exposed to your horrible posts. It is forcing good people to witness evil and vile. You don't get it!! We would like a normal educational and interesting forum topic without having to deal with your disfunction. Please find another forum that suits your needs and could benefit from your personal inerests. No hard feelings Melanie. I just wanted to give you a little advice. I am not a junkie and I resent your insults. I am a successful working mother of two wonderful children. Please open your eyes and go away.
Melanie

AOL

#138 Mar 22, 2010
No can do.....why because I didn't start this. Go back to the beginning , all I did was make a short comment and all you asswipes made it the ugly thing it is. Just because you say it hon doesn't make it so. But truth is I'm way above you mental midgets so I'll see how I feel and get back to ya , which would mean I have every right as you to post here and I will if I feel like it. For a newbie you're really intense with the criticism considering you don't even know me I ,that's I ,think you're pretty nervy and misguided especially for a successful working mother of 2 wonderful children.

Since: Mar 08

Oceanside, NY

#139 Mar 26, 2010
for all your spamming pandadoll, there is not one bit of useful information about glen cove's "gold coast" glen cove is already cut off from the rest of the world, and probably one of the reasons many of the local shops never last very long. Now we have all these corporations moving in and taking over yet they don't last long either because quite frankly Glen Cove is unconvenient to get to. With the bus system running all over (takes hours to get to the city and almost as long to get to the mall) and no highways even if you save any history (most of it is junk anyhow) no one will be able to see it, except a bunch of rich people from the surrounding woods (lattingtown, oyster bay, ect.)
I have lived in Glen Cove for over 21 years and can see that if we don't get rid of this attitude of the gold coast we are going to suffer more so, as most of Glen Cove's citizens pay higher taxes and experience more inconvenience than others on long island.

“We don't know what we can't do”

Since: Mar 09

Long Island

#140 Jun 6, 2010
WOW!

----------

This thread got a little carried away -

Friends of Cedarmere is up & running. Next?

....and actually, I think there should be an umbrella group NOT FUNDED by Nassau County.
Newport Historical Society would be a good model.
Hail mary

Asheville, NC

#141 Nov 9, 2014
Is this the area where inisfada was demolished ? I can't understand how this beautiful home was allowed to be bulldozed ! The child victims of catholic priests should hAve seized property from the church.
amc

Roslyn, NY

#142 Sep 21, 2015
Hail mary wrote:
Is this the area where inisfada was demolished ? I can't understand how this beautiful home was allowed to be bulldozed ! The child victims of catholic priests should hAve seized property from the church.
Inisfada was in the North Hills township. It's all money.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr sweet benny 8,582
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr plottmasterami 2,737
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug 14 Concerned resident 153
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Aug 13 James 68
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Aug 10 CarolineFinnen 69
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 10 Christine 26
The aging Rebel the man freaks that date and su... (Jul '10) Aug 6 hannahbananna 50

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages