4 women charged with prostitution

4 women charged with prostitution

There are 74 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 19, 2008, titled 4 women charged with prostitution. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution Thursday at massage parlors in Hicksville and Mineola, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#64 Jan 5, 2009
Cogency wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious? Nah...not so much. You just want to engage or antagonize. My feelings regarding said subject are consistent with what I've posted in the past so what's the big mystery? I don't flip flop and when I see something I'd like to post to, I do. Simple.
Egg-nog anyone? Haw! Haw!
not buying it.

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#65 Jan 5, 2009
Who gives a s/h/i/t what you're buying or not?

Go chase and bully Janie.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#66 Jan 5, 2009
Cogency wrote:
wow. full of piss and vinegar aren't you? is this b/c i busted your balls @ talking about actors winning awards?? Yesh!
Faceplant

Long Island City, NY

#67 Jan 5, 2009
U r not so smart wrote:
<quoted text>
The American girls here never even get a date,they are all loser's like you.Stay in NYC you belong there.
I couldn't imagine living in Bangkok and spending my day typing trash on a NY forum. You must realy be the biggest loser.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68 Jan 5, 2009
Faceplant wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't imagine living in Bangkok and spending my day typing trash on a NY forum. You must realy be the biggest loser.
Nah, you've already won that honor.

I love you.
Faceplant

Long Island City, NY

#69 Jan 5, 2009
Not funny JerkFace Loser that posts crap. Try posting something educational or interesting.
Len

New York, NY

#72 Jan 5, 2009
This is why Nassau County police need more cars.So they can keep busting these menopausal massagers. Gee I feel soooo much safer now.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#73 Jan 5, 2009
Faceplant wrote:
Not funny JerkFace Loser that posts ****. Try posting something educational or interesting.
JerkFace Loser? How old are you?
U r not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#74 Jan 5, 2009
Cogency wrote:
Cogency you have one of those fat ugly wives I am talking about,bossy too.Do you have permission to be on the internet?
U r not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#75 Jan 5, 2009
Faceplant wrote:
Not funny JerkFace Loser that posts ****. Try posting something educational or interesting.
You are black and stupid.
Bopco

Richmond Hill, NY

#76 Jan 6, 2009
dom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "heads-up" Frank.
Sorry...couldn't resist.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! They just started putting a picture of some really pretty girl in their ads on Craiglist. I was just about go for a rub and tug, for the tug, of course... Does anyone know who's tugging these days???
who knew

New York, NY

#77 Jan 9, 2009
InTheCrapper wrote:
Graceful Service parlor - LMAO love the company name!
im a little upset that im 3 BLOCKS away from this hoar house and i knew nothing about it for all this time......i would have been soo much happier after my lunch break if i could have gotten head while waiting for my fried rice and won-ton soup........
U r not so smart

Bangkok, Thailand

#78 Jan 9, 2009
Faceplant wrote:
<quoted text>
No you losers are the ones back there.I type during commercials jus to annoy you.Have you looked at your fat ugly wife lately?
lol

Bronx, NY

#79 Jan 10, 2009
U r not so smart wrote:
<quoted text>
No you losers are the ones back there.I type during commercials jus to annoy you.Have you looked at **** ugly wife lately?
Who ever said you are annoying us? Personally, I love to listen to the rantings of someone who was kicked out of the country. Airports open today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmedicated Schizophrenics Around Merrick Road?? 2 hr Publius 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 8,263
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 25 Bruser 2,622
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) May 22 GodofUSAhellsangels 299
Fredrick's Restaurant May 21 annonomous 1
Huntigton murder of Melvin Cortes on mothers day (May '06) May 20 Mad 33
News Suspect in fatal Labor Day shooting is arrested (Sep '08) May 20 Aaliyah 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages