4 women charged with prostitution

4 women charged with prostitution

There are 74 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 19, 2008, titled 4 women charged with prostitution. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Four women were arrested and charged with prostitution Thursday at massage parlors in Hicksville and Mineola, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe the Hack

New York, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2008
It's a victimless crime and should be legalized.

Where can a I go to get laid and have it guaranteed?

Or maybe we men should still be schmucks and fork out $70 or $80 on liquor to some bimbo for a "maybe?"

Get real. It's a profession and is should be a legal one in this country.
Lemme Outta Here

Coram, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2008
Joe the Hack wrote:
Riker's Island, for starters.
NYStateOfMind

Ridgewood, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2008
Joe the Hack wrote:
It's a victimless crime and should be legalized.

Or maybe we men should still be schmucks and fork out $70 or $80 on liquor to some bimbo for a "maybe?"

Get real. It's a profession and is should be a legal one in this country.
I couldn't agree more with your premise of legalizing prostitution. They should legalize drugs as well. Can anyone imagine the tax revenues that will generate?. It will also go a long way to limiting carrier diseases...

As for your statement about men being schmucks and fork out money of a maybe, that's on you...
Kwaps

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2008
Once again the brave, overpaid donut eaters have saved us from ancient Chinese hookers. Blue balls all around.
Yankee Lover

Wilmington, DE

#6 Dec 26, 2008
Another loser (like the Ex Govr) paying to get a special suprise. Clap clap. Way to go police thanks for cleaning up!
Pink Sock

West New York, NJ

#7 Dec 26, 2008
Yankee Lover wrote:
Another loser (like the Ex Govr) paying to get a special suprise. Clap clap. Way to go police thanks for cleaning up!
And Spitzer admitted to it and was not charged. Why???
din

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Dec 26, 2008
Why is it wrong in one state and not in another?
Small Business Failure

Mesquite, NV

#9 Dec 29, 2008
Another business failure, now the state will have to pay there bording fees ?
Make it Legal and collect TAXES !!!
Sheesh

Oakdale, NY

#11 Dec 29, 2008
Small Business Failure wrote:
Another business failure, now the state will have to pay there bording fees ?
Make it Legal and collect TAXES !!!
Those "legal" brothels in your state are crap hole trailer parks run by organized crime where the women are virtually isolated prisoners working their shifts.

Try respecting women and stop treating them as a commodity to be bought and sold and you might find someone who actually appreciates and cares for you instead of buying "virtual affection".
Hello

Bridgeport, CT

#12 Dec 29, 2008
The city will laugh, when Nassau County spends a couple of hundred thou to prosecute these woman, and then feed them and house them...
dom

Ocean Springs, MS

#13 Dec 29, 2008
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "legal" brothels in your state are **** hole trailer parks run by organized crime where the women are virtually isolated prisoners working their shifts.
Try respecting women and stop treating them as a commodity to be bought and sold and you might find someone who actually appreciates and cares for you instead of buying "virtual affection".
Very sexist comment, yanno, cuz wimmin pay fer sex too.

“silly conspiracy theory HA”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island

#14 Dec 29, 2008
Graceful Service parlor - LMAO love the company name!
Frank

New York, NY

#15 Dec 29, 2008
I went to one on Hillside Avenue in Williston Park last night. Don't waste your $60 or time. All I got was a massage and then the woman had the balls to ask me for a tip because she worked really really hard. I told her straight up that I'd give her a $20 tip for a little hand action. I was laying there as hard as a stone and pointing north like a friggin compass.
dom

Ocean Springs, MS

#16 Dec 29, 2008
Frank wrote:
I went to one on Hillside Avenue in Williston Park last night. Don't waste your $60 or time. All I got was a massage and then the woman had the balls to ask me for a tip because she worked really really hard. I told her straight up that I'd give her a $20 tip for a little hand action. I was laying there as hard as a stone and pointing north like a friggin compass.
Thanks for the "heads-up" Frank.
Sorry...couldn't resist.
Frank

New York, NY

#17 Dec 29, 2008
dom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "heads-up" Frank.
Sorry...couldn't resist.
that was a good one
Cream of Sum Yung Guy

New York, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2008
It is getting very difficult for toothless oriental women to make a buck!

Since: Dec 08

Bellmore, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2008
dom wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sexist comment, yanno, cuz wimmin pay fer sex too.
Wimmin are you that bad of a freaking speller???

Wimmin??
dom

Ocean Springs, MS

#20 Dec 29, 2008
Asmodius wrote:
<quoted text>
Wimmin are you that bad of a freaking speller???
Wimmin??
sorry, wimmins

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#21 Dec 29, 2008
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "legal" brothels in your state are **** hole trailer parks run by organized crime where the women are virtually isolated prisoners working their shifts.
Grand Slam! Nice post.

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Station, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2008
Frank wrote:
What a friggin' charmer you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 18 hr Bruser 8,296
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,638
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Jun 16 Freeport historical 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jun 7 Anonymous 45
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr '16 commodity broker 2
News Girl, 3, dies after choking on carrot piece (Mar '09) Apr '16 Des3978 59

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages