US man killed by Mexican soldiers nea...

US man killed by Mexican soldiers near Acapulco

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 23, 2010, titled US man killed by Mexican soldiers near Acapulco. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A Mexican soldier said that a U.S. citizen attacked an army convoy and was killed when troops shot him in self-defense outside the resort city of Acapulco, a police official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Kharma

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2010
"...in the process of divorcing his wife in Georgia and lived with a girlfriend and their young son in Mexico."

He sounds like he was another Levi Johnston type.
Chip

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2010

People would like to believe this. Many questions of what,why, when, when, how and more of the activities of the victim and the soldiers.

Political scam

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2010
I can't believe that Mexico can kill one of our own and what no protest! What is this world coming to? It is a real shame when one of our federal agents can't protect himself from being rocked because we have to worry about Hispanic rights! Where is the Anglo chamber of commerce? I want to protect our citizens and what our military is fighting for!
Revolt

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2010
A decent government would respond by deporting all the mexcrement citizens.
www.secessionnews.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 5 hr Xstain Mullah Fra... 45
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 hr bruser 8,362
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue bruser 2,677
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Tue JFK 82
News Suburban NY police prep for presidential debate Mon Mite Be 5
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Mon James 27
Hofstra Sep 26 Debate class 1

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages