Mental health issues in college stude...

Mental health issues in college students rising

There are 3 comments on the MSNBC story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Mental health issues in college students rising. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Cases of mental illness among college students have become increasingly more serious over the last decade, according to a new study that backs up what mental health professionals at university counseling centers have been saying for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Manny Rodriguez

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2010
It's the institution's job to make sure these students don't become part of the university community.

Screen those kids ... Duh!

That's a common-sense solution that's not being considered, of course.
Calvin
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Lynette

UK

#3 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/DmlKns only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) 2 hr JDL 18
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,480
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Aug 30 Bruser 8,020
News Ten years later, brothers to testify in mother'... (Mar '07) Aug 28 eric 43
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site Aug 28 Terry 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 28 Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Aug 27 Cousin oscar 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages