hog fan

Manila, AR

#1 Nov 29, 2008
can someone tell me what happened to this kid? i heard he passed. trying to figure out whats going on. i used to know the family.
Name

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2008
I didn't really know him.. but he had a wreck and passed away a few days later... it's really sad... i think the family is takin donations to help pay for the funeral and things
Janine

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Cody had a wreck in early November and was rushed to the Med in Memphis. He lay over there from Friday to the following Tuesday when he passed. He was 19 yrs old...and he was my cousin but more like my little brother. It has been very hard on Melba(Codys mother) and she is still having trouble coping.
Praying

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2009
I will pray for her. What caused his accident?
me in Hickory Ridge

Manila, AR

#5 Mar 15, 2009
so what about his son??? anyone ever think he might need some help??? he is a down syndrome child and could use some of your sympathy.....
Nope

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2009
me in Hickory Ridge wrote:
so what about his son??? anyone ever think he might need some help??? he is a down syndrome child and could use some of your sympathy.....
That child is his brother and almost his age!
me in Hickory Ridge

Blytheville, AR

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
That child is his brother and almost his age!
no the child is 18 mon. s old
me in Hickory Ridge

Blytheville, AR

#8 Mar 22, 2009
no the child is 18 mon.s old
really

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2009
He has a down syndrome brother named Ben that is being raised by his grandparents. I didn't know he also had a down syndrome child. Wow, what are the chances of that happening?
codys mom

State University, AR

#10 Apr 17, 2009
my son cody does not have a child with that girl from strawberry ! who stays in hickoryridge cody broke up with her and was free from all the drama !!! the morning he wrecked he came by and gave me my b-day present and said he was going to wynne to close the checking acct because he was tired of being used ! so i told him i love you and there is just so much to say about everything ! let me just say he is my son and my bestfriend 4-ever and always and i will pay for his tombstone and anthing he needs .i know this will turn into hate mail so please just pray ! i will be ok one day when i know he is ok !but please dont fall for there lies for money !i love you cody love mom!!!
One day

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2009
One day you will know that your son is okay. Until then, you must pray and prepare for the day you meet again. Just close your eyes and think of your precious son and let the memories live on through sharing pictures and stories about his life. I have been praying for you since the day of your son's accident and I will continue to pray for you.
Hickory Ridge Resident

Manila, AR

#12 May 6, 2009
whatever!! i guess thats why your MOTHER is providing a place of residence for this girl and child who isnt related to cody...lol....your funny
haha

United States

#13 May 6, 2009
Hickory Ridge Resident wrote:
whatever!! i guess thats why your MOTHER is providing a place of residence for this girl and child who isnt related to cody...lol....your funny
And who are you to want to argue with the grieving mother of this young man? Do you not think that she has enough to deal with? If she chooses to think her son and his girlfriend were over and there is no child, what should that matter to you? The young man is deceased and his mother has to handle things in her life the way she wishes so that she can survive this horrific loss she has suffered. Don't argue with this heart broken mother, find someone stronger that will hopefully put you in your place.
his uncle

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2009
hog fan wrote:
can someone tell me what happened to this kid? i heard he passed. trying to figure out whats going on. i used to know the family.
the truth about him is his mom hooked him on meth,pain killers and alcohol and other stuff he came n off of boat got her a birthday gift she open the door just to get it and told him he had to get she was busy shut door n his face that the truth. thats right out of her mouth. troy and bonnie robinson is the mom and dad of him they raised him from 3 and legally adopted him the records are at court house at wynne go look . dont listen to her they also paid for funeral and head stone there is a lot of folks knows the truth about this . she put jars up for him and took the money and blew it on guys and dope didnt spend a thing to help. melba had two kids cody and ben . and ben has down syndrome which she has not seen in a long time. and dont want to see either just ask her . and jimmy and mary mcelyea and janine was fighting with melba cause melba owes them a lot of money now they are kissing each others asses it's all drama from them all to get pity and jimmy and mary dont even talk to bonnie any more . thats is marys mom by the way. and far as anna goes him and her was living togather and he got a baby boy name is hunter so yall dont listen to the folks talking out there ass cause there mouth knows better THIS BY DANG i expect some bullshit back from yall. one thing i can do they cant i can prove everything i said here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theives cherry valley ar Thu Laura Hill 9
John dunn Dec 18 lol 3
wreck Dec 14 cross 1
David watlington Dec 13 curious 3
Hollywood & married women Dec 13 parkin born and r... 10
what do you think about the mayor of h.r (Jul '09) Dec 10 Jennifer proctor 41
Wreck Dec 9 Anonymous 1
Hickory Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web