Trumann, AR

#1 Sep 15, 2010
So how come his picture wasnt on the sheriffs website? wasnt he just in jail?

Trumann, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2010
oh yeah,David, who is samantha williams???????
stfu

Wynne, AR

#3 Sep 15, 2010
You know you should really give up. I mean are you that worried about him that you have to post on TOPIX of all places.. I'm pretty sure I know who you are, and you're one dumb bitch..
ross fisher

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Sep 16, 2010
DAVID Jones is a nice guy
star

Wynne, AR

#5 Sep 19, 2010
ask his wife where shes been hanging out till 3 and 4 in morning not coming home
Nosepicker

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2010
star wrote:
ask his wife where shes been hanging out till 3 and 4 in morning not coming home
with me u dumbass nozey bitch
Davids Woman

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Don't you have any of you own business to be in?
Sweet

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Dont Know BUT very pretty looks than that wife
LITTLE REDHEAD

Bono, AR

#10 Oct 8, 2010
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF THIS IS TRUE BUT I WOULD BE HIS GIRLFRIEND IN A MIN. HES VERY NICE, A GREAT GUY. AND IS A VERY NICE LOOKING MAN! JUST MY OPINION.
your secret lover

Cabot, AR

#11 Nov 7, 2010
we both know where she been! lets just say its not been with you david! lets just face it david. you havent been to faithful either! thanks for the good times mr. jones
Mary D

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#12 Nov 1, 2011
For all the posts about my Son,negative ones,you'd better keep your mouths shut.and get the facts straight first.I was there with them,Son and Daughter-in-law during their problems,you weren't.That's one of the things wrong in this world today,TOO MUCH GOSSIP.I'm not saying my Son is perfect because NO ONE IS.There was one perfect person and He is our Lord Jesus!!!!!Those of you that stand by my Son i THANK YOU!!! They have worked their problems out and are doing just fine now.Keep your opinions about my Daughter-in-law to youself.Don't you have anything better to do with your time than run people down?I feel sorry for you.Get a life!!!!!!!!
no one cares

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2012
he is a real jerk and is really a bad person. i have 15 years of firefighter and when i asked him if they were looking for volunteers in the fire company he gave me a real nasty additude.
onceAcheatalways aCheat

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 9, 2012
David and Samantha are together again why cheat why not just leave he has such a beautiful family they have been through so much my prayers are with you Becky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering 2 hr Family 2
Stephen Neldon? (Mar '14) 6 hr STEPHEN 9
jadyn 15 hr is it true? 7
any info on Aaron lovrien? Feb 20 Aunt Mae 5
Under the rug again!? Feb 19 Hunter stephens 29
wreck Feb 19 hope head 1
Support the Good Feb 18 Steve 13
Hickory Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web