Woman found dead in Hickory hotel

Woman found dead in Hickory hotel

There are 21 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Woman found dead in Hickory hotel. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Hickory police are investigating the death of a 23-year-old woman found Friday in a room at the Red Roof Inn .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
grouchoparx

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2011
What a terrible thing to say about the loss of a young life which you know absolutely nothing about. Pathetic!
grouchoparx

Charlotte, NC

#4 Aug 7, 2011
Mike, It was a cruel and heartless statement that Lacy made and I responded. To say that a young person's life is "no great loss" is the real loser. If that is how you define chicken shit, then that's me! Name calling is such a juvenile thing to do. Grow up!
ash

Hickory, NC

#5 Aug 8, 2011
wow I can't believe the ignorance and childishness of people. Wtf is wrong with you I actually know the girl she is black but not a negro and she had a family with 2 kids and was about to get married maybe you should know what the hell your talking about before you pass judgement on people, thats racist and pathetic and the fact that you would say something like that with no regard to another humans life in a tragic moment like this shows a lot about your character.
medula

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 8, 2011
two kids and was about to get married...sounds about par for the course these days.
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#7 Aug 8, 2011
I did not know the girl, but my condolences to all of her friends and family. Ash, you need to get used to the fact that there are many heartless people in the world. Always stand up when they make inappropriate comments. Good for you for standing up for her and setting the record straight. May she rest in peace.
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Oh, Mike Kirby!...I get it now. I know you!
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Lacy, Mike, and Kirby's comments were removed by Topix...so, if anyone is just coming on and trying to make sense of my comments, those were the insensitive people I was addressing...Thanks
Ax Me

Stanley, NC

#15 Aug 14, 2011
dat beez baby girl!!
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#16 Aug 14, 2011
I see the sensitive to life have returned.
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#19 Aug 25, 2011
I am sure that your hatred for blacks makes you feel like a superior person, but you know, your level of thinking and expressing yourself gives you away as just another failure in the educational system.

Since: Aug 11

Huntersville, NC

#20 Aug 25, 2011
grouchoparx wrote:
I am sure that your hatred for blacks makes you feel like a superior person, but you know, your level of thinking and expressing yourself gives you away as just another failure in the educational system.
No hatred for anyone. Just stating the FACTS.
grouchoparx

Huntersville, NC

#21 Aug 25, 2011
Liberal Lunatic. We can't save you all in education. We must have a basis to work with which is called desire and a proper attitude. I remember you from one of my classes. Isn't your real name Mike Kirby? I remember that from the "now dat beez...." greeting that you gave all the black kids in class before one of them whipped your butt down at the gym....Looks like no lesson was learned. Sorry, Mike...Drop the act.
grouchoparx

Mooresville, NC

#22 Aug 25, 2011
Nice pic..Fat Bottom Fake Groucho...Looks just like me! Thanks for the honor of the image!
regal

Hickory, NC

#24 Sep 8, 2011
2 babies? Maury want's to know "who dat baby daddy be?
grouchoparx

Clover, SC

#25 Sep 8, 2011
regal. Don't you think that maybe for once you can tone down your racial prejudice just a notch, and be at least somewhat respectful when a young mother dies? These children will now be motherless in life. Have you no human compassion or empathy at all?
Yo wazz up

Cherryville, NC

#26 Sep 9, 2011
dat bees Ketrina Black from over in the bottom! Man dat girl damn crazy. Say what?????
Toby

Taylorsville, NC

#27 Sep 9, 2011
Another insensitive neanderthal has to raise his ugly head and mutter another racial slur. Typical behavior in which there are no real surprises anymore. This is their only purpose in life. It is very depressing that humans have not advanced.
Cowboy

Polkville, NC

#28 Sep 10, 2011
The negro is trying to take over and people like groucho give in. I bet his mom must be sucking one!!!
Tyrone

Mount Ulla, NC

#31 Sep 12, 2011
She bees doin me! dat right!!
Life Guard

Lenoir, NC

#33 Sep 13, 2011
I bet she really had that negro smell when they pulled her out of that damn motel. I would have used a front end loader and never had to touch her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
confederate flag fliers [shameful] 12 hr Extremists Dem Ra... 9
JEFFERSON DAVIS Greatest President(CSA) In History 17 hr humble and grateful 97
direct tv....worse than horrible 23 hr GARY BEARD 1
Toothless Inbred Mouth-breathing Cousinfuckers(D) Sun phallic pacifier 27
valley hills mall (Jan '09) Sun distant memories 44
where is the best fried chicken locally (Jul '12) Nov 18 Fat Lips Youdaman 54
Black camaro Nov 17 SmallTownBoy 1

Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance