First Prev
of 5
Next Last
presto

Black Mountain, NC

#1 May 9, 2013
William Howard Lail...... in longview is a complete waste of tax money. Take his naked ass into the hickory town square, strip him naked....drench him over and over with scalding water, let him crap himself amd then beat him in the head until he goes unconcious. That meth head son of a bitch deserves to be tortured over and over and over. I Hope he gets the death penalty and gets fried soon! Crispy Bill!!!!!! Bitch
Ricco

Black Mountain, NC

#2 May 9, 2013
presto wrote:
William Howard Lail...... in longview is a complete waste of tax money. Take his naked ass into the hickory town square, strip him naked....drench him over and over with scalding water, let him crap himself amd then beat him in the head until he goes unconcious. That meth head son of a bitch deserves to be tortured over and over and over. I Hope he gets the death penalty and gets fried soon! Crispy Bill!!!!!! Bitch
his eyes will slowly build pressure as the current intensifies. They eventually will pop and ooz down his rat looking face his mom gave him. His hands, bound, will clutch the arm of the chair and his flesh will emit an odor of sweet justice. His entire organ systems will seize and melt, but he will still feel all of it! Then as he blacks out, he will wake to find himself in a lake of fire burning and suffering for eternity. I love it!
ID 10 Ts

Lenoir, NC

#3 May 9, 2013
The biggest mistake that boy ever made was getting mixed up with TRASH to begin with. One of you two seems to know him and the other is just a sick pervert. I hope this investigation ends up proving he is innocent of killing that baby, and I hope he leaves this blood thirsty town in the dust. Maybe then he will learn a lesson about the company he keeps.
LEO

Black Mountain, NC

#4 May 10, 2013
ID 10 Ts wrote:
The biggest mistake that boy ever made was getting mixed up with TRASH to begin with. One of you two seems to know him and the other is just a sick pervert. I hope this investigation ends up proving he is innocent of killing that baby, and I hope he leaves this blood thirsty town in the dust. Maybe then he will learn a lesson about the company he keeps.
The defendant is guilty. He has admitted guilt. He is guilty of abuse. He admitted guilt. He is going through the motions in order to save his life. He wants life in prison- instead of being on death row. He also rolled on the mother and now she is charged. He is VERY guilty. He will probably plea in order to get life.
ID 10 Ts

Lenoir, NC

#5 May 10, 2013
LEO wrote:
<quoted text> The defendant is guilty. He has admitted guilt. He is guilty of abuse. He admitted guilt. He is going through the motions in order to save his life. He wants life in prison- instead of being on death row. He also rolled on the mother and now she is charged. He is VERY guilty. He will probably plea in order to get life.
There is a big difference between being guilty of abuse and being guilty of murder. There has been nothing on the news about him admitting to anything. Who was he supposed to have admitted guilt to?? The cops? Someone over the phone from jail? Those phone calls are recorded and don't think the cops wouldn't be all over that quick.

This has turned into too much crap about him being the only person guilty. The girl is known for throwing racial slurs, trying to start fights with people, and stripping. She ain't no mother teresa.

You can't tell me and get me to believe that a woman can be living with a man she now says was abusing her kids and let it continue on and on. I call BS. If anything, I think he's covering for her hot tail.
presto

Black Mountain, NC

#6 May 10, 2013
ID 10 Ts wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between being guilty of abuse and being guilty of murder. There has been nothing on the news about him admitting to anything. Who was he supposed to have admitted guilt to?? The cops? Someone over the phone from jail? Those phone calls are recorded and don't think the cops wouldn't be all over that quick.
This has turned into too much crap about him being the only person guilty. The girl is known for throwing racial slurs, trying to start fights with people, and stripping. She ain't no mother teresa.
You can't tell me and get me to believe that a woman can be living with a man she now says was abusing her kids and let it continue on and on. I call BS. If anything, I think he's covering for her hot tail.
ok, here is the thing. She is guilty, but you seem to want to "blame" someone else for him or the trash he hangs with. He is responsible for his actions. As far as her "hot" tail, she is a total skank just as he is. No covering, just murder of a baby...the worst crime one can commit. He will die in prison. Yay!
presto

Black Mountain, NC

#7 May 10, 2013
And, I guess you know him. Guess what, you will never live to see him free, and goodness willing you will see him die for his crimes against a defenseless baby. He always thought he was a gang banger. He was a gun toting wannabe. Instead of going.down.in a drug deal gone bad or something, he kills a baby that he was abusing. Real tough man. Now he gets to get gang banged as he will be someones whigger bitch very soon. I am loving the fact that he is suffering, and that you are as well.
ID 10 ts

Lenoir, NC

#8 May 10, 2013
presto wrote:
And, I guess you know him. Guess what, you will never live to see him free, and goodness willing you will see him die for his crimes against a defenseless baby. He always thought he was a gang banger. He was a gun toting wannabe. Instead of going.down.in a drug deal gone bad or something, he kills a baby that he was abusing. Real tough man. Now he gets to get gang banged as he will be someones whigger bitch very soon. I am loving the fact that he is suffering, and that you are as well.
You sure do assume a lot don't you? Fact is this, the three of you that have posted so far are all about drama, like this thing isn't dramatic enough. You've got a personal straw to pick with him over some interaction you've had with him-did one of the women he has seen in the past dump you for him? If there's someone suffering in all this, it's all of you-showing that you've give him a place in your head to take residence. You don't have much to be calling him a bitch for, as he's been in your heads and making you all his bitches for quite some time now.
ID 10 ts

Lenoir, NC

#9 May 10, 2013
presto wrote:
<quoted text> ok, here is the thing. She is guilty, but you seem to want to "blame" someone else for him or the trash he hangs with. He is responsible for his actions. As far as her "hot" tail, she is a total skank just as he is. No covering, just murder of a baby...the worst crime one can commit. He will die in prison. Yay!
Nope, no desire to "blame" anyone. Just the desire to see all of the people responsible investigated. He is responsible for his actions just the same as you are responsible for yours and I am responsible for mine-I'll not argue with that at all.

It's not right for him to be the only one in the hot seat and her to walk away scot free.

what really sucks the worst is the fact that one little child is dead and another hurt-the little girl has lost just about her whole world-hopefully the biological dad will be able to get her and raise her in a good loving home.
2toxic

Morristown, TN

#12 May 10, 2013
Hope this piece of worthless shit rots in HELL!!!!! LETHAL INJECTION will be to easy, I'd like to have 5 minutes alone with him to show this coward what it feels like to be a helpless child being tortured! He better hope he stays in PC where his fellow inmates can't get their hands on him. if it wasn't for the PC factor at the jail, I'd come to NC, commit a non-violent crime and pray to GOD that they bunk me up with this baby killer! Jaydon is my nephew and I hope the justice system doesn't fail on this case as I have seen in many other similar killings in the past.
Willie Billy

Asheville, NC

#13 May 10, 2013
2toxic wrote:
Hope this piece of worthless shit rots in HELL!!!!! LETHAL INJECTION will be to easy, I'd like to have 5 minutes alone with him to show this coward what it feels like to be a helpless child being tortured! He better hope he stays in PC where his fellow inmates can't get their hands on him. if it wasn't for the PC factor at the jail, I'd come to NC, commit a non-violent crime and pray to GOD that they bunk me up with this baby killer! Jaydon is my nephew and I hope the justice system doesn't fail on this case as I have seen in many other similar killings in the past.
He'd whip your ass and make you his little biotch.
If the kid was your nephew where was you at in time of need? You ain't about s*it you let this little kid down just like everyone else. Too late to try to act all big and bad now.
2toxic

Morristown, TN

#14 May 10, 2013
We all seen who this meth head can whoop, 2 helpless little children! And you better believe if I'd even had a clue this faggot was hurting these kids ( or any other kids ), him & everyone in the Longview community would've seen how fu*kin bad I am. We'll see who'll be a little bitch when he's screaming for forgiveness while they're dragging his ass to the table where he'll be strapped down and injected with some of that good ole "Death Juice". And God willing, I'll be there to witness this party take place, You sound as if you also hate children by taking sides with this baby killer, I hope he did'nt take his babysitting training from you! And by the way, I've said what was on my mind, been truthful about everything that I've written, so this is all you'll hear from me no matter how much you run your that cock sucker of yours. I'd advise you to go get on you knees and pray for those 2 beautiful precious kids and a second prayer that you never run into me.
ID 10 Ts

Lenoir, NC

#15 May 10, 2013
Stupidity. Straight out all the way around STUPIDITY. Further proving my point.

TRASH IN, TRASH OUT.
Willie Billy

Asheville, NC

#16 May 10, 2013
2toxic wrote:
We all seen who this meth head can whoop, 2 helpless little children! And you better believe if I'd even had a clue this faggot was hurting these kids ( or any other kids ), him & everyone in the Longview community would've seen how fu*kin bad I am. We'll see who'll be a little bitch when he's screaming for forgiveness while they're dragging his ass to the table where he'll be strapped down and injected with some of that good ole "Death Juice". And God willing, I'll be there to witness this party take place, You sound as if you also hate children by taking sides with this baby killer, I hope he did'nt take his babysitting training from you! And by the way, I've said what was on my mind, been truthful about everything that I've written, so this is all you'll hear from me no matter how much you run your that cock sucker of yours. I'd advise you to go get on you knees and pray for those 2 beautiful precious kids and a second prayer that you never run into me.
Big Bad Uncle hard ass yeah right.
You say you know he was a meth head. Well newsflash idiot if you were any kind of an uncle or a man you would have got your nephew out of that house before anything happened to the defenseless little fellow. What you are is a loudmouthed stupid POS that thinks that by getting on here and beating your chest and talking a big bunch of BS that you couldn't backup and acting like you really cared about those kids somehow makes up for you and your family just letting them stay there until one of them got killed and the other badly injured and taken by DSS. At least the little girl won't have to be raised and be further abused by you or your stupid POS family. Now go on back to whatever it is that you do that's so much more important than making sure that the children in your family aren't being raised and abused in a frigging meth lab.
Spat

Black Mountain, NC

#17 May 11, 2013
Willie Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd whip your ass and make you his little biotch.
If the kid was your nephew where was you at in time of need? You ain't about s*it you let this little kid down just like everyone else. Too late to try to act all big and bad now.
Billy couldnt beat his meat, much less fight. Thats why he beats and abuses babies. The only ones he can overpower. I remember once he rolled into a situation thinking he was bad with all his boys, and got the wheels beat off him by a little redneck boy. It was so funny. That was proof of why he needed to carry his pistol. Probably why he took drugs, he was ashamed. So, he wont be making anyone his biotch. He will surely be the one on his knees.
ID 10 Ts

Lenoir, NC

#18 May 11, 2013
So all you people up in here commenting on Billy have actually had contact with him whether it was by being a friend at some time or by being an enemy that has witnessed things supposedly?

You do realize what you are admitting to, right?
You sit here and talk about Billy like you have first hand knowledge. Like you are superior and so much better. If you're saying he is such a wannabe/thug/druggy/fill in the blank with what ever floats your boat, by all accounts you've been right there yourselves when this crap has happened.

Is it so smart to be trying to give verbal beat downs like this when you're plainly stating YOU WERE RIGHT THERE TOO!?

Sounds like ya'll ain't any better than what you are accusing him of being.

Like attracts like-that's what I've always heard.

So if you're saying all this crap about him, what are you actually saying about yourselves?
ID 10 Ts

Lenoir, NC

#19 May 11, 2013
while I am thinking about it, for a so called meth head, he sure has good teeth and clear skin.
presto

Black Mountain, NC

#20 May 11, 2013
ID 10 Ts wrote:
while I am thinking about it, for a so called meth head, he sure has good teeth and clear skin.
yep cause of all the baths and bathroom time he kept scalding the babies.
not surprised

Hickory, NC

#21 May 11, 2013
i know for a fact billy is a drug addict or else he wouldn't be standing in line at the methadone clinic everyday with his lock box in hand.. billy is a punk infested with hep c he isn't nothing but a worthless junkie who should of died with a needle in his arm.. but hopefully justice will be served an the state will kill him with lethal injection ive said all I have to say an what I said is a fact!!
Whos laughing now

Asheville, NC

#22 May 11, 2013
not surprised wrote:
i know for a fact billy is a drug addict or else he wouldn't be standing in line at the methadone clinic everyday with his lock box in hand.. billy is a punk infested with hep c he isn't nothing but a worthless junkie who should of died with a needle in his arm.. but hopefully justice will be served an the state will kill him with lethal injection ive said all I have to say an what I said is a fact!!
The only way you would know he was standing "in line at the methadone clinic" is if you are standing there too. Just like the other poster said you come here to trash someone without enough common sense to realize that you're just as big a piece of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Nationalists Gay Pride Biker Gang Of Hickory (Oct '17) 6 hr Chris 27
Beautiful Hispanic Women Sat BadChoice 3
Lake Hickory RV Resort/ Lake Hickory Campground (Jan '10) Oct 11 Jane doe 33
President Trump Making America Great Again (Nov '17) Oct 9 Almost to dat fin... 375
Old Stores of Valley Hills Mall (May '13) Oct 4 Mel 37
Anyone know about 7 arrests made in Longview g... (Nov '09) Sep 22 WVA 145
Know anyone with Sepsis? Sep 18 WVNATIVE 4

Hickory Jobs

Personal Finance

Hickory Mortgages