Toothless Inbred Mouth-breathing Cous...

Toothless Inbred Mouth-breathing Cousinfuckers(D)

Posted in the Hickory Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

Hickory, NC

#1 Nov 11, 2017
Is there something in the water?
I have never seen so many knuckledragging squidbillies(D) in my life....and I have been to Kentucky....and Alabama.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2017
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH wrote:
Is there something in the water?
I have never seen so many knuckledragging squidbillies(D) in my life....and I have been to Kentucky....and Alabama.
When i was in Kinfucky i was sucking my Grandpa off its my white hick ass little dick heritage! NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2017
We ignorant pure whyte breeds has huge two inch pure white hard cocks!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2017
I THINK THERE IS A FACT, NOT WATER. WHITE MEN LIKE TRUMP ARE LIARS, COWARDS, RAPIST, EVERY WHITE MAN IS A SICK CHILD RAPIST AND PERVERT JUST LOOK AT THE FACTS, OUR OWN PRESIDENT TRUMP GRABBING ON LITTLE GIRLS, BUSH SR, GRABBING ASS, FUCKING, SICK WHITE PERVERTS, I'M SUGGESTING TO ALL WHITE WOMEN TO CARRY A 3.5 IN BLADE AND THE NEXT TIME A SELF PRIVILEGED, LITTLE DICK WHITE TRASH, GRABS THEY ASS, CROTCH, OR BREAST, JUST STICK THAT BLADE IN THE EYE OR NECK PERIOD! DON'T BE A VICTIM OF WHITE MAN SICKNESS, JUST GIVE EM A BLADE IN THE EYE BALL!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2017
Nuffin but Truff!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#9 Nov 12, 2017
My Lord.
This tool brings a whole new meaning to Cousinfucker.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#10 Nov 12, 2017
What's up with the obsession with male genitalia?
Oh yeah, you're a Liberal.... the only time you shut your dicklicker is when your boyfriend's checking your tonsils.... with his trousersnake.
Typical Democrat.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2017
Why don't White Southern men smile? Oh Shiloh, so sorry unknown white trash! Why all the obsessive behavior with Trumps two inch dick white trash, PERVERT
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2017
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh yeah, you're a Liberal.... the only time you shut your dicklicker is when your boyfriend's checking your tonsils.... with his trousersnake.
Typical Democrat.
I voted Republican for twenty eighty years you ignorant lying basterd, i guess if its suits your purpose its ok to lie no wonder you support Trump the lying shit bag!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>

Typical Democrat.
Your Angry i get it your white and you are mad becuz the Metsticans took all the jobs and the African Americans took all the pussy so that leaves you and your bald, toothless cousin in your Mommys basement pooh boy, go do your circle jerk, your daddy hired black trannys and regularly got his ass beat down and robbed trying to worship the BBC boy!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#14 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>

I voted Republican for twenty eighty years you ignorant lying basterd, i guess if its suits your purpose its ok to lie no wonder you support Trump the lying shit bag!
A Liberal says what?
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#15 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>

Your Angry i get it your white and you are mad becuz the Metsticans took all the jobs and the African Americans took all the pussy so that leaves you and your bald, toothless cousin in your Mommys basement pooh boy, go do your circle jerk, your daddy hired black trannys and regularly got his ass beat down and robbed trying to worship the BBC boy!
Why don't you meet me somewhere and we will further discuss the issue?
.... sounds good to me.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#16 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>
.... sounds good to me.
Anywhere....your choice.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2017
My Lord.
This tool brings a whole new meaning to Cousinfucker.
You don't have a Lord, freak you just gots a Gawd who cursed you dumb basterd! Why does White men's have a two inch penis and Black men's has a three foot long donkey kong Dong? Gawd cursed them white Southern men with little dicks that's a FACT, My grandpappy Assburn Lame had some slaves he sucked there superior man hood on a regular basis as payment for his cowardly sick deeds!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>
.... sounds good to me.
Why so you can rape me, enslave me, I'm not gay I'm sorry you will have to ask your bald, ignorant, toothless jackass cousin to take care of your twinkle little boy!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#19 Nov 12, 2017
<quoted text>

Why so you can rape me, enslave me, I'm not gay I'm sorry you will have to ask your bald, ignorant, toothless jackass cousin to take care of your twinkle little boy!
That's exactly what I thought.
Talk smack....get called out....fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Anytime....Anywhere Cousinfucker.
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#21 Nov 12, 2017
Some White Supremacy gay dude is stalking me and trying to FUCK ME INTO SEEING THINGS HIS WAY, HUH A LOT LIKE TRUMP I JUST FORCE MY HANDS AND DRUGS ON YOU, DONALD TRUMP CREATED A HEROIN CRISIS TO, SELL BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FAKE GOVERNMENT OPIATES, ITS GETTING HARDER FOR THE US ARMY, AND MARINES TO STEAL DRUGS IN THE MID EAST BY FORCE, SO THEY PRODUCING AND FORCING THEY DRUGS ON CHILDREN. TRUMP IS A GAWD HE GIVES OPIUM TO CHILDRENS AND RAPES THEM AMEN !
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#23 Nov 13, 2017
<quoted text>
.... sounds good to me.
There is NO ISSUE AND YOU HAVEN'T DISCUSSED ANYTHING JACK ASS. SAME OLD NEWS WITH YOU IGNORANT TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT SAYS A WHOLE LOT THERE, YOU ACCEPT AND SUPPORT SHIT THEREFORE YOU ARE! I HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH I'M A LIFETIME REPUBLICAN, BUT LIKE MANY THE OPTIONS FOR PRESIDENT LAST ELECTION WERE FOR SHIT, HILLARY AND TRUMP BOTH I CHOSE NOT TO VOTE FOR A LYING, LIMP TWIG, RACIST, SHIT BAG FOR A PRESIDENT. I WILL NEVER,VOTE AGAIN PERIOD! I SHIT ON THE US FLAG THIS COUNTRY SUCKS ASS! NOTHING BUT WHITE HOMOS AND PERVERTS, WHITES WILL NOW REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SEWN.I THINK ITS FUNNY ALL THESE WHITE PEOPLE KILLING THEY OWN KIND AT CONCERTS, MOVIES, CHURCH, THAT'S FUNNY AS HELL! GAWD CHOSE YOU FOR EXTINCTION DUMB ASS ENJOY. HONESTLY I COULD CARELESS WHEN IS SEE A HANDFUL OF ANGRY BLACKS LOOTING AND TEARING UP SHIT, SHOWN THERE ASS AT THE SYSTEM, WOO HOO WHO GIVES A RIP, BUT TRULY THE COWARDLY HORRIFIC ACTS WHITE SUPREMACIST, AND WHITE NATIONALISTS COMMIT ARE A GASS! WHITES WILL BE LOOKED AT LIKE THE MURDEROUS SICK FUCKS AND PURE GAWDLESS FUCKING SAVAGES THEY ARE PERIOD, AND YES WHITE TRASH BASTERD CHILDREN TO CHRISTIANS TO, THAT'S A JOKE, NO SUCH THING AS A WHITE SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN PERIOD, GAWDLESS DEVILS. TRUMP LIES TRUMP LIES ALL THE DAMN TIME, LIKE THE COPS LIE ITS THERE JOB TO LIE AND GIVE OUT OPIATES!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

United States

#24 Nov 13, 2017
<quoted text>

A Liberal says what?
That's funny, you tossing me off with this group or that funny, I wouldn't vote in an election, if it paid ten million dollars! So if i hate both and don't support either, i am not a democrap, or a republicant, I'm none of that and will never be! SO THAT MAKES MR KNOW NOTHING WRONG WRONG, AND A ASSUMING DUMB FUCKING BIG MOUTH RACIST JACK ASS LIKE TRUMP YOUR JUST ANOTHER WHITE TRASH LOSER THAT THE MAJORITY OF SOCIETY FINDS REPULSIVE AND INSIGNIFICANT! GOT THAT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE ASS HICKLEBERRY!
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH OG

Hickory, NC

#25 Nov 13, 2017
<quoted text>

That's funny, you tossing me off with this group or that funny, I wouldn't vote in an election, if it paid ten million dollars! So if i hate both and don't support either, i am not a democrap, or a republicant, I'm none of that and will never be! SO THAT MAKES MR KNOW NOTHING WRONG WRONG, AND A ASSUMING DUMB FUCKING BIG MOUTH RACIST JACK ASS LIKE TRUMP YOUR JUST ANOTHER WHITE TRASH LOSER THAT THE MAJORITY OF SOCIETY FINDS REPULSIVE AND INSIGNIFICANT! GOT THAT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE ASS HICKLEBERRY!
Don't kid yourself Snowflake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump Making America Great Again (Nov '17) 11 hr forcible blowie 378
Beautiful Hispanic Women Oct 17 Thumper 4
Things to do Oct 17 Mt lady 1
White Nationalists Gay Pride Biker Gang Of Hickory (Oct '17) Oct 17 Chris 29
Lake Hickory RV Resort/ Lake Hickory Campground (Jan '10) Oct 11 Jane doe 33
Old Stores of Valley Hills Mall (May '13) Oct 4 Mel 37
Anyone know about 7 arrests made in Longview g... (Nov '09) Sep 22 WVA 145

Hickory Jobs

Personal Finance

Hickory Mortgages