Fhjktdvh

Morganton, NC

#1 May 10, 2013
So I'm aware that this place has just opened back up.. I happen to know that they put WATER in their liquor bottles.. Just enough to where you can still taste it. Try it.. Especially Grey Goose.. They buy big bottles of it to refill the small bottles and add some water in. Idk why they even opened back up, all of the people running it are whack! Especially with Club 5 running behind them. All of their "clubs" that they've opened before have ALL shut down. If you can't get people to come to a club in Charlotte, what makes you think that you'll do any better opening up a place that didn't do well before? Oh and not to mention that their dress code is "grown & sexy" yet, the staff can't even follow their own code. The restrooms are always trashed, the drinks suck, and they should be shut down. Pathetic excuse of a "club"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Victoria 59,793
gold diggers,home wreakers (Oct '12) 20 hr Riddler 20
hickory is boring. (May '09) Sep 20 Betty Travis 34
cakeman is an imbecile (Jun '13) Sep 20 Buck Stafford 3
God rebukes homosexuality Sep 18 The Texas Ranger 3
Buckey Bolden (Jul '11) Sep 13 Joe Tapp 14
Hairless Animal Siting on Lake Road (Jun '09) Sep 13 Jim 23
•••
•••
Hickory Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••