Alligator in Lake Hickory

Alligator in Lake Hickory

There are 48 comments on the Hildebran News story from May 17, 2008, titled Alligator in Lake Hickory. In it, Hildebran News reports that:

Hickory- An alligator has been spotted in Lake Hickory. The gator was spotted on Sunday and then spotted Wednesday by two North Carolina Resource Commission Officers. via Hildebran News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hildebran News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
carol

Asheville, NC

#46 Dec 3, 2009
Sewerage is cleaned then pumped into the lake so it is never going to be too cold for the gators. Think about it. You have never seen the lake frozen and never will.
na s__t

Morganton, NC

#47 Jan 9, 2010
about four years ago i told everyone i saw the gattor while i was kayaking but noooooo no one believed me knows whose laughing
mom

Asheville, NC

#48 Jan 11, 2010
the lake is frozen in some spots
Just Curious

Cary, NC

#49 Apr 9, 2010
I heard that someone killed an alligator on Lake Hickory. Does anyone know anythings about this?
hold on there al gore

Hickory, NC

#50 Apr 9, 2010
carol wrote:
Sewerage is cleaned then pumped into the lake so it is never going to be too cold for the gators. Think about it. You have never seen the lake frozen and never will.
I've seen the lake frozen many times, just not in recent years.
young monie

Marietta, GA

#52 Jun 24, 2010
as long as u stay in deep water u really dont need to worry cause they stay in shallow water people but if i do see that gator ima make myself some nice boots and maybe a belt too haha
Bambi

Lawndale, NC

#53 Jun 25, 2010
I would like to see the gator attack one of those Hickory mountain rednecks!!!
casidie rose

Charlotte, NC

#54 Jul 6, 2012
I'm cat fishin right now in lake hickory.. its 2:38 and I ain't seen shit besides a few drunks on a boat acting stupid.. I have a phobia of water if I can't see the bottom anyways but as far as I'm concerned every fish I catch has been and will be yanked up on to the bank, me get too close to the water now, damn that shit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murdering society 8 hr Mike 3
Sex crimes and the police state 8 hr Mike 9
Prostitution at deluxe inn Mar 21 Ashabah 1
Satanic sexual society (Feb '16) Mar 21 Skippy 4
Deluxe inn room 211 Mar 20 Jamie curtis 1
Emily Anderson continued #2 (Jan '06) Mar 17 Fart Sex 120
Victoria Jayne, Atty Mar 15 Knows Better 3

Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance