Police: N.C. Teen Kills Older Roommat...

Police: N.C. Teen Kills Older Roommate, Confesses

There are 7 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Police: N.C. Teen Kills Older Roommate, Confesses. In it, CBS News reports that:

A North Carolina teen has been charged with murder after his roommate was found dead from apparent gunshot and stab wounds early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Dusty

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Killing someone is no way out of any bad living situation. I know Stephen Starr and I know what kind of person he was. He was a pervert who loved to invite men over to his house for threesomes and sex. He has uploaded videos on X Tube of him and his lovers. Stephen was a control freak looking to have hand on anyone who he could get in bed. His ex and I are close friends and the magnatude of hell that he went through is unreal. Stephen was not a clean person who lived a hoarded life inside of his doublewide. His life was his dogs and his obsession with young men. I know this because of his advances upon me. He was not a good looking man at all. He made me feel like he was trying to molest me and called me many times claiming he loved me. He invited me into a threeway relationship with him and I turned him down. He worked as a mortician and could play beautiful music on the piano. Yet, his lust of young boys caused his own demise. I know what happened. I can see it now. Stephen homed in on this Anderson guy at the bar. He took the guy home and gave him oral sex and told him if he moved in he could help around the place for the rent. As obsessive as Stephen was I know he hounded the hell out of this boy for sex. It is not fair to take up for the kid but I know first hand what kind of troll Stephen was. This boy could not stand the man groping him. The kid had to be in a bad place to come live there. That place is a hole. The stress of getting kicked out, questioning his sexuality, and having this pervert probing all over him made him snap. He was being molested for God's sake! He had no where to go, no where to turn. He has to end it. though, the wrong way. He should have just left. But, as a person who was groped by Stephen I can feel Michael Anderson's pain. He was a gross man and as he groped on me I felt ashamed and I wanted him to quit. I was able to up and leave, Michael Anderson wasn't. I wish he never killed Stephen but I am not suprised something bad happened to the man. About 6 months ago his ex and I were talking and I told him then something was going to happen if Stephen didn't quit whoring after straight men. Now, that is the truth. Dusty
so funny

Icard, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2011
dusty.

U need therapy..I think you just "came" out of the closet...JEZUS CH*ST..People like you are why people do not like gay people..

Since: Aug 09

Renton, WA

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Um i think the sucking d*ck thing is why people don't like gay people!
not cool

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2011
cowboyybill- grow up.

Since: Aug 09

Renton, WA

#5 Feb 17, 2011
ouch
To Dusty

Hickory, NC

#6 Feb 17, 2011
I am straight, but I thought that was probably what happened. It is a sad situation.
bikefever

Suffolk, VA

#7 Feb 18, 2011
Dusty wrote:
Killing someone is no way out of any bad living situation. I know Stephen Starr and I know what kind of person he was. He was a pervert who loved to invite men over to his house for threesomes and sex. He has uploaded videos on X Tube of him and his lovers. Stephen was a control freak looking to have hand on anyone who he could get in bed. His ex and I are close friends and the magnatude of hell that he went through is unreal. Stephen was not a clean person who lived a hoarded life inside of his doublewide. His life was his dogs and his obsession with young men. I know this because of his advances upon me. He was not a good looking man at all. He made me feel like he was trying to molest me and called me many times claiming he loved me. He invited me into a threeway relationship with him and I turned him down. He worked as a mortician and could play beautiful music on the piano. Yet, his lust of young boys caused his own demise. I know what happened. I can see it now. Stephen homed in on this Anderson guy at the bar. He took the guy home and gave him oral sex and told him if he moved in he could help around the place for the rent. As obsessive as Stephen was I know he hounded the hell out of this boy for sex. It is not fair to take up for the kid but I know first hand what kind of troll Stephen was. This boy could not stand the man groping him. The kid had to be in a bad place to come live there. That place is a hole. The stress of getting kicked out, questioning his sexuality, and having this pervert probing all over him made him snap. He was being molested for God's sake! He had no where to go, no where to turn. He has to end it. though, the wrong way. He should have just left. But, as a person who was groped by Stephen I can feel Michael Anderson's pain. He was a gross man and as he groped on me I felt ashamed and I wanted him to quit. I was able to up and leave, Michael Anderson wasn't. I wish he never killed Stephen but I am not suprised something bad happened to the man. About 6 months ago his ex and I were talking and I told him then something was going to happen if Stephen didn't quit whoring after straight men. Now, that is the truth. Dusty
no matter what Mr Starr's personal life was, you certainly take the cake in nastiness, Mr Dusty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the best fried chicken locally (Jul '12) 6 hr Chicken Man 48
Abby Rider Thu blacksnake 8
Good consignment stores in Hickory? (Jan '09) Jul 20 Tlov 33
Marsha Kay Glazebrooks (Sep '15) Jul 17 Trent 13
charter: most dishonest, dumbest of all companies (Aug '15) Jul 16 Gary Beard 2
restaurants that have gone out of business (Oct '12) Jul 16 the original poster 81
Any reviews of Convergys? Job Wise? (Jan '09) Jul 14 Undecided 206

Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hickory Mortgages