women with hairy arm pits!!!!!!!!!!!!...

women with hairy arm pits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Hickory Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jason

Carthage, NC

#1 Jun 27, 2009
I have often wondered why black woman dont shave that mess off from under their arms! it STINKS!!!!!!!!!!
WetDawg

Asheville, NC

#2 Jun 27, 2009
It attracts their wet-dog smellin'(pri)mates!
John

Carthage, NC

#3 Jun 27, 2009
I dont care how beautiful a woman is, if she dont care enough about herself or take pride in her self enough to shave that stink pit off, I dont want anything to do with her.
Brenda

Greenville, SC

#4 Jun 27, 2009
why is it they do that. i have seen many woman like that and they dont try and hide it either. its a normal and natural thing for them. disgusting. does anyone have an answer and not just another comment. i would really like to know why the black woman do this.
Edmond

Gaffney, SC

#5 Jun 27, 2009
I seen the black woman at Wal-Mart in Hickory one night, she reached up to get an item off of the top shelf and it looked like she had "Buckwheat" in a head lock! LOL
MWD

Hickory, NC

#6 Jun 27, 2009
ummm there are plenty of european white women who don't shave. by the way, i am white...choose to shave. however, shaving is not a natural thing. we were born with hair. why are you asking racist questions?
Ashley

Carthage, NC

#7 Jun 27, 2009
I agree, Its plain nasty. And yes it does seem to be more blacks than whites that do this.
Clyde

Carthage, NC

#8 Jun 27, 2009
MWD wrote:
ummm there are plenty of european white women who don't shave. by the way, i am white...choose to shave. however, shaving is not a natural thing. we were born with hair. why are you asking racist questions?
No one is making this a race issue exceptYOU MWD.. The original poster asked why black women dont shave their arm pits. If you open your eyes and look around this area, you will notice that most all women shave their arm pits but black women dont. Its a simple question, and you come along and try to turn it into a race issue. I have wondered this myself too. And its not a race issue, EVERYTHING is not a race issue. Its a question many people would like to know the answer to. Go play somewhere else.
pepsi

Carthage, NC

#9 Jun 27, 2009
When I first read this post, I wondered just how long it would be before someone popped up with the racist question. Some dumb as$ who turned a simple question into a race issue. Some people can take ANY post and turn it into a race issue.
I too have noticed that more black ladies dont shave their arm pits than any other race. I would also like to know why. AND NO THIS IS NOT A RACE ISSUE.sheeesssss.
This race issue is getting really old.
Casey

Carthage, NC

#10 Jun 27, 2009
This was not posted as a race issue. Just want to know why black women dont shave. Dont sound like a RACE ISSUE to me. Just a simple question.MWD, everything dont revolve around race. Get over it. In the future, if you can not answer the question, dont waste time replying.
Common Sense

Beulaville, NC

#11 Jun 28, 2009
I have seen many white women who don't shave.I also think there are plenty of white men who need to shave if they are not going to maintain facial hair.Anyway, African Americans have the issue of hair that curls.When they shave, the hair has a tendancy to curl and cause ingrown hairs.The can cause inflamation and infection.Many black men have facial hair due to this condition.If any of you superior white folks have an African American friend, just ask them.It amazes me that SOME whites will not and can not accept others for various reasons.Why get on the internet with nonsense such as this.Why didn't you tell her how you feel??You don't have to like what people do in this world.You are like most BIGOTS who are cowards.You love to have an audience.I would like to see you in person to give you the once over because I'm sure you think you are perfect-In a Crazy Redneck Kinda Way!!!Maybe you could expand your knowledge of important life issues if you cut the eye holes a little bigger.Idiot
John

Carthage, NC

#12 Jun 28, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
I have seen many white women who don't shave.I also think there are plenty of white men who need to shave if they are not going to maintain facial hair.Anyway, African Americans have the issue of hair that curls.When they shave, the hair has a tendancy to curl and cause ingrown hairs.The can cause inflamation and infection.Many black men have facial hair due to this condition.If any of you superior white folks have an African American friend, just ask them.It amazes me that SOME whites will not and can not accept others for various reasons.Why get on the internet with nonsense such as this.Why didn't you tell her how you feel??You don't have to like what people do in this world.You are like most BIGOTS who are cowards.You love to have an audience.I would like to see you in person to give you the once over because I'm sure you think you are perfect-In a Crazy Redneck Kinda Way!!!Maybe you could expand your knowledge of important life issues if you cut the eye holes a little bigger.Idiot
You appear to be just another dumb A$$ who is taking up space. In the future, Please do not reply unless you have something to add to the discussion that makes sense.

Since: Dec 07

Denver, NC

#13 Jun 28, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
Common Sense, on one hand I respect your answer to the question, as you have answered the original posters question.

But I am just curious as to why you refer to black people as "African-American, and you refer to white people as "whites".

Lets be politically correct and refer to "whites" as Caucasian American or European American...or just plain old whites and blacks.
Get real

Carthage, NC

#14 Jun 28, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
I am just wondering why you call blacks African Americans? Ask any of them how many have kin folks in africa or how many have been there? This is the dumbest label anyone can give someone
Making a Mountain

Dunn, NC

#15 Jun 29, 2009
I don't understand why people are annoyed by African American,thats much better than the "N" word.Personally I think the "White Americans" are always trying to cause trouble,no matter what
the issue is about these days.
DANA

Newton, NC

#16 Jun 29, 2009
Making a Mountain wrote:
I don't understand why people are annoyed by African American,thats much better than the "N" word.Personally I think the "White Americans" are always trying to cause trouble,no matter what
For the last time people, THIS IS NOT A RACE ISSUE! ITS A FREAKING SIMPLE QUESTION! WHY DO BLACKS TURN EVERYTHING INTO A RACE ISSUE????????
Sherry

Newton, NC

#17 Jun 29, 2009
Making a Mountain wrote:
And you being African American,I feel sure you have been there and have tons of family still living there.
I agree, this is the dumbest lable anyone can stick on a race. My black friends think its stupid and have told me that only the lowest class agree with it.
Now,,.Go shave your arm pits, cut down on pollution.
Common Sense

Dunn, NC

#18 Jun 30, 2009
DANA wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time people, THIS IS NOT A RACE ISSUE! ITS A FREAKING SIMPLE QUESTION! WHY DO BLACKS TURN EVERYTHING INTO A RACE ISSUE????????
Thats easy,whites only want whites in this country.They tried,and failed,to keep African Americans down.They also terrorized the Indians for their land,and now it's all about the Mexicans.Whites have always acted superior.This is America-Land of the Free.
Common Sense

Dunn, NC

#19 Jun 30, 2009
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
And you being African American,I feel sure you have been there and have tons of family still living there.
I agree, this is the dumbest lable anyone can stick on a race. My black friends think its stupid and have told me that only the lowest class agree with it.
Now,,.Go shave your arm pits, cut down on pollution.
LOL-I AM WHITE and I bet your family tree grows in a circle.
GymSox

Asheville, NC

#20 Jun 30, 2009
How many people here had gym class with some "African-Americans" back in school and wished to God they would be FORCED to take a shower before sitting in front of (or behind, or ANYWHERE near) you in the next class?!? A wet poodle that just licked its a$$ would smell better! BAAARRRFFFF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complete Laser Clinic Reviews? (Sep '12) Jul 30 mooksmom 119
outlaws mc, hickory, nc (Aug '11) Jul 26 THE BREEZE RETIRED 79
AA Entertainment (Mar '12) Jul 26 Freakfella 60
William Jenkins cheats on Casey Jenkins (Feb '14) Jul 24 ted 5
Houses for rent Jul 23 Misty 1
why do you swim and let your kid's in lake hickory Jul 23 roger 3
Barking Dogs (Aug '09) Jul 21 Sarah 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hickory Mortgages