Mother charged in connection with son...

Mother charged in connection with son's drowning

There are 1 comment on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Mother charged in connection with son's drowning. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

A mother has been charged in her son's accidental death about a week after he drowned in Lake Hickory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

Friendofthefamil y

Lenoir, NC

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Larry, the death sentence would be too easy for this woman, and it would leave an unremovable mark on the other 4 kids she has remaining. The oldest two live with their dad and the 2 boys that is left at her house was removed the day Cody died. They're now living with their aunt and uncle. This is a horrific deal... very sad and painful I'm sure. I just hope that her drinking and drug use was worth the loss of her son, and that she's not smacked on her hand for this. She has a file with DSS that's as long as your leg. Maybe now, they will see her true colors and fix the problem at hand. God be with the kids remaining and gently keep Cody wrapped in your loving arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slow dancing in hickory 2 hr Dancing 1
4 letter word game. (Feb '09) 19 hr So_da_lish_us 4
President Trump Making America Great Again Sun TRPL 140
Cam Newton (Feb '16) Sun IP BAN ME PLEASE 83
hickory nc publix food store Sat Most money 2
blue lives matter Sat what a shiithole 104
Truckers dangerous CHEATING ,LIARS ELOGS Sat dude looks like a... 33

Hickory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance