KSP makes an arrest in a Hickman Coun...

KSP makes an arrest in a Hickman County Shooting

There are 8 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 15, 2012, titled KSP makes an arrest in a Hickman County Shooting. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

The Kentucky State Police arrested Demarcus Robinson, age 23 from Clinton, KY on Tuesday November 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Bill

Ashburn, VA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Put them away!
For the community

Barlow, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
For good!! No more daylight. Make an example out of them
Sonja Gertz

Swansboro, NC

#3 Dec 7, 2012
I agree put them away. Guns kill and this person has no regard for life. The state should do the same to him and let is family suffer, but they are probable the same if you look in there past. At his age he wont get any better. The parents should have started at a young age to teach this young adult right from wrong. But it shows they have no morals them self and probably live off the tax payers expense.
wrong

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Sonja Gertz wrote:
I agree put them away. Guns kill and this person has no regard for life. The state should do the same to him and let is family suffer, but they are probable the same if you look in there past. At his age he wont get any better. The parents should have started at a young age to teach this young adult right from wrong. But it shows they have no morals them self and probably live off the tax payers expense.
Your wrong bout everything you say, the boys father was at Goodyear till they shut the doors, his mom worked everyday, both brothers graduated college, because he made bad choices doesn't reflect how he was raised! He chose the wrong path, let him suffer for his choices, not the family
What

Barlow, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong bout everything you say, the boys father was at Goodyear till they shut the doors, his mom worked everyday, both brothers graduated college, because he made bad choices doesn't reflect how he was raised! He chose the wrong path, let him suffer for his choices, not the family
Whose mother worked everyday?
shooters brother

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Whoever wrote that is partially correct. Our father has worked since I was a child and I'm almost 35. His mother is a drug addict and that is why we have tried to raaise him right since he was a baby. He. Received every type of punishment you can think of and he still choose that street life. So his behavior has nothing to do with how he was raised. I'm ex military collge grad and currently a jr high teacher in tx and my other brother has a degree and is employeed
wrong

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
shooters brother wrote:
Whoever wrote that is partially correct. Our father has worked since I was a child and I'm almost 35. His mother is a drug addict and that is why we have tried to raaise him right since he was a baby. He. Received every type of punishment you can think of and he still choose that street life. So his behavior has nothing to do with how he was raised. I'm ex military collge grad and currently a jr high teacher in tx and my other brother has a degree and is employeed
Sorry didn't know that about his mother, you were a fine basketball player while you were at Hickman county and I thought a whole lot of your brother and your family
yep

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
We all have a bad apple in our families. I dont care what the last name is. The family is suffering I'm sure. I'm sorry for their situation. I have bad ones in my family as well as my spouse's family. Prayers to the ones who tried to help lost family member. As I know how well, some people can't be helped to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow 5 min Uhhuh 1
Sandra Rambo 15 min Just ask 3
Commomwealth Attorney Race 32 min E Dan 15
Christy Ramage 46 min Bad girl 12
Robert Chris Fisette 2 hr Abc 7
Social media and "Christian" posts 4 hr TellMore 5
What's the deal with most 40 and 50 yr old women 4 hr DrDoesToo 12

Hickory Jobs

Personal Finance

Hickory Mortgages