First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nice Job

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Drove by Walker today Nice job Bill G and Public Works.Its good to have someone running this village cares about kids again nice job Bill G. Will the park on kenton be next? I know a lot of blacks use it but come on it kids are kids
well spent

Midlothian, IL

#2 Apr 14, 2012
With no rebates we can now get grants.In the long run this will be better for the village.Young people looking at moving in to town look at parks.It,s money well spent.
looks good

Midlothian, IL

#3 Apr 15, 2012
I took the grand kids to Walker Park today closed.But it looks like it will be top of the line.
parks

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 15, 2012
All the money go,s to the parks west of Cicero.If you live east of Cicero you get the park on Kenton. One swing one slide. Hot news Bobby White people live east of Cicero.I know you take your kids to Tinley Park to ice skate and play in a top of the line gyms.Not all of us have your money. I have to take my grands kids to Midlothian parks Maybe you can take your P.R. money and put it into our parks.
Ollie H

Blue Island, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Spend money on the parks!!
not

Midlothian, IL

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Park money game on a state grant for parks
Missile

Midlothian, IL

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Walker missile needs a new paint job.
wondering

Midlothian, IL

#8 May 1, 2012
Volunteer and paint it then
East Sider

Midlothian, IL

#9 May 5, 2012
parks wrote:
All the money go,s to the parks west of Cicero.If you live east of Cicero you get the park on Kenton. One swing one slide. Hot news Bobby White people live east of Cicero.I know you take your kids to Tinley Park to ice skate and play in a top of the line gyms.Not all of us have your money. I have to take my grands kids to Midlothian parks Maybe you can take your P.R. money and put it into our parks.
ALL the old busted down park equipment from Walker Park is being painted and will be put up at the park on Kenton.It was to beat up for Walker but it,s just right for us.Oh it,s Jungle Jim not Monkey Bars I think I will still take the kids to Midlothian.
Lando Griffin

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jun 26, 2012
the park looks great. the new equipment there isnt really for the yoounger kids though. but its nice that it has been updated!!!
yeah

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Lando Griffin wrote:
the park looks great. the new equipment there isnt really for the yoounger kids though. but its nice that it has been updated!!!
Just think of what we would have if the taxpayers didn't have to pay the legal fees of criminals.
Rebate

Blue Island, IL

#12 Jun 26, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of what we would have if the taxpayers didn't have to pay the legal fees of criminals.
No one cared until the rebate was cut off. Just think of what you would have if they spent the money on the village like Walker Park? The tax payers did not care and a lot still would not care if they still got the money.
Taxpayer

Palos Hills, IL

#13 Jun 27, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of what we would have if the taxpayers didn't have to pay the legal fees of criminals.
Just think you would have nothing to bitch and wine about on here!They will all be found not guilty and you paid for it sucker.
Someone

Oak Forest, IL

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Nice Job wrote:
Drove by Walker today Nice job Bill G and Public Works.Its good to have someone running this village cares about kids again nice job Bill G. Will the park on kenton be next? I know a lot of blacks use it but come on it kids are kids
You may think Bill G is great for this, but the public really needs all the truth of how he operates Public Works. Theres more to come with this story. The truth will come out.
where

Midlothian, IL

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>You may think Bill G is great for this, but the public really needs all the truth of how he operates Public Works. Theres more to come with this story. The truth will come out.
what else is to come. Who cares howhe operates public works shit gets done. Must be a employee who was let go
Someone

Oak Forest, IL

#16 Jun 29, 2012
where wrote:
<quoted text>
what else is to come. Who cares howhe operates public works shit gets done. Must be a employee who was let go
YOu have no idea what your talking about. When it comes out, then you will, just wait. Then come back and say that. People will care about his actions.
when

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>YOu have no idea what your talking about. When it comes out, then you will, just wait. Then come back and say that. People will care about his actions.
When should we be expecting this news? I've suspected that he was up to no good too.
Someone

Oak Forest, IL

#18 Jun 29, 2012
when wrote:
<quoted text>
When should we be expecting this news? I've suspected that he was up to no good too.
Hopefully before elections. When least expected the way he does things. The people of crestwood have a right to know what is beneath the surface. Maybe Kadner would like to print some of it when it comes to surface.It seems he likes to follow him.
where

United States

#20 Jun 29, 2012
Sounds like a disgruntled employee who got fired. Which one?? The bald one or fat lazy one??
Someone You Should Know

Midlothian, IL

#21 Jun 29, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully before elections. When least expected the way he does things. The people of crestwood have a right to know what is beneath the surface. Maybe Kadner would like to print some of it when it comes to surface.It seems he likes to follow him.
If you feel as strongly as you want everyone to believe why wait? Bring it out know. Tell us everything you know now. Tell the residents what as you say "people of crestwood have a right to know what is beneath the surface." Put up or shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Lammel Lied (Nov '16) 1 hr missed 36
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. 3 hr aunt bea 6
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 4 hr United 10,850
Snack Shack Snack Inn (Jun '10) 5 hr CR born 42
Ronald Jude Jarnell ( alias Bones) (Aug '17) 6 hr CR born 9
Welfare Low Lifes (Jun '10) 7 hr Actually 3
The Truth About Meadows Golf Course 8 hr Bl Obstacle Course 100

Hickory Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Hickory Hills Mortgages