Feds indict 15 alleged Chicago coke k...

Feds indict 15 alleged Chicago coke kingpins

There are 21 comments on the ABC7 Chicago story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Feds indict 15 alleged Chicago coke kingpins. In it, ABC7 Chicago reports that:

They set up a cocaine "command and control" center in Chicago, according to U.S. drug agents, to distribute multi-thousand kilo quantities for one of Mexico's most notorious cartels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 Chicago.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rico

United States

#22 Dec 23, 2009
shae wrote:
<quoted text>well you see I can also read I understand I dont like crimanals either. My daughter used to be w/a gang banger she had his son he tried to make her life hell she got away from him he says he has it together now but I dont beleve him I dont like him around his son (my 1st grand child I am a little protective) he is a portarican I cant hate, that also makes my grandson portarican I love him more than life he is also part mexican (his mom is mexican white)(she is my daughter)I also love my daughter more than life so when I read about all the negativaty against mexicans I feel like you dont like them,like I said I really dont have time to hate that would be like hateing my own people I may not like a certain indaviduale for a reason like they did something to me or my family but can't hate just because of their ethnic ties,
Mexicans are the % that live in Berwyn.
So I commit on them. I would adopt a Mexican and marry a Mexican.
I would for sure hire a Mexican if they pass the interview like everybody else. And I'm not saying I'm Mexican either. I'm saying I'm spanish. I say this so that when I comment on any spanish race I won't be called a hater. A lot that last part has worked,eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 1 hr User 57
Anyone But Domingo. 1 hr User 7
Improving OUR Community 6 hr Rebuild BI 87
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 6 hr Rebuild BI 150
Beyond 2018 13 hr Racist and Sexist 16
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 19 hr Show Me The Money 10,607
BIIP and Blue Island Sun User 150

Hickory Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hickory Hills Mortgages