What is with this girl!!!!
ABC

Cleveland, MS

#2 Oct 27, 2013
:)
kimberly

Cleveland, MS

#3 Oct 27, 2013
All talk ..thats it ..aint about shit !!!!!
the nice one

Ridgeland, MS

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Look there ant nothing wrong with this girl all she wants is her family back but no some hoe has to ruin that if u ant got nothing nice to say about her than go f.... your selfz cause the only thing she would be messed up about is lauren howell's hoen a$$ so leave her the hell alone
Stfu

Louisville, MS

#5 Nov 2, 2013
the nice one wrote:
Look there ant nothing wrong with this girl all she wants is her family back but no some hoe has to ruin that if u ant got nothing nice to say about her than go f.... your selfz cause the only thing she would be messed up about is lauren howell's hoen a$$ so leave her the hell alone
Damn girl shut the fuck up... Do you know how stupid you sound? Jeff had been living with Lauren for about three years now. Not with Monica not by himself but with Lauren and their kids. And if you just wanna get all technical about it Lauren would've never even been involved with Jeff and Monica if it wasn't for Monica. Monica wanted Lauren just as much as Jeff did. And that's how it all began. As a matter of fact Monica even moved Lauren into their (Monica and Jeff's) house and they all 3 would go out clubbing and living it up. Then they would all 3 come home.
Monica needs to face the facts and realize that it's not Lauren's fault. If she really just wants her family back together why has she allowed Jeff to do whatever he wants. Why is she still married to a man that lives with another woman. It's pretty pathetic. Either that or she's just stupid. If you continually let a man get away with something with no Consequences he will continue to do the same thing. This has been going on for what like 6 years now. Looks like to me Monica just likes the pity she gets from the situation. I mean really 6years with Lauren. Does she really think he's comin back.
monica

Canton, MS

#7 Nov 4, 2013
I love to write about myself .i love to try to make everyone think im the sweet and iniccent one in all this but the truth is i have to get one topix as the nice one and take up for myself cuz no one else will but in all truth im really pathetic...i cant stand that lauren has the life i wanted with jeff so i bad mouth her the try to take up for jeff cuz for sum reason i think he gona cum home but deep down i know hes not cuz i also know hes never loved me the way he loves lauren ..cause lauren is jeffs world and i hope day i can face this and stop bein so pathetic:)
Monica

Ridgeland, MS

#8 Feb 16, 2014
Lauren is pathetic trying to pretend this is me! I did not write this, she is jealous cause he finally as his words "put the trash to the curb"
monica wrote:
I love to write about myself .i love to try to make everyone think im the sweet and iniccent one in all this but the truth is i have to get one topix as the nice one and take up for myself cuz no one else will but in all truth im really pathetic...i cant stand that lauren has the life i wanted with jeff so i bad mouth her the try to take up for jeff cuz for sum reason i think he gona cum home but deep down i know hes not cuz i also know hes never loved me the way he loves lauren ..cause lauren is jeffs world and i hope day i can face this and stop bein so pathetic:)
Hehe

Ridgeland, MS

#9 Feb 20, 2014
Monica wrote:
Lauren is pathetic trying to pretend this is me! I did not write this, she is jealous cause he finally as his words "put the trash to the curb"<quoted text>
Lmao! Well I guess he likes trash then because he didn't let her stay gone for a whole day. And he stays with that trash every night and has for years now. So maybe you should step back and look at yourself and ask yourself who the pathetic one really is... He comes home to her and all the kids including yours every night and she lives in his house on his land drives his vehicles and has been for a lil over 4 years now.
He doesn't live with you and hasn't since he started living with her. You are his wife and you allow this to happen. This has been going on for 5+ years and you have done nothing but whine about it. Your either just plain stupid or you truly are pathetic either one it is is very sad. Y'all all need to grow the fuck up and start thinking about how this is gonna screw those children up. All y'all are teaching them is that's its ok for a man to have two women. And that all of that is normal. Smfh! Y'all are all just a bunch of selfish self centered Arrogant idiots.
holdupnow

Ripley, MS

#10 Mar 2, 2014
Hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Well I guess he likes trash then because he didn't let her stay gone for a whole day. And he stays with that trash every night and has for years now. So maybe you should step back and look at yourself and ask yourself who the pathetic one really is... He comes home to her and all the kids including yours every night and she lives in his house on his land drives his vehicles and has been for a lil over 4 years now.
He doesn't live with you and hasn't since he started living with her. You are his wife and you allow this to happen. This has been going on for 5+ years and you have done nothing but whine about it. Your either just plain stupid or you truly are pathetic either one it is is very sad. Y'all all need to grow the fuck up and start thinking about how this is gonna screw those children up. All y'all are teaching them is that's its ok for a man to have two women. And that all of that is normal. Smfh! Y'all are all just a bunch of selfish self centered Arrogant idiots.
whoever you are, you need to keep your mouth shut about those kids they did not ask for any of this crap and you are the trashey, stupid, pathetic selfish, self centered b^*cH here, on here talking about some little kids that have been through enough!!People like you really turn my stomach you think youre so smart and you know everything! well guess what yo a-- probably aint got and cant get your own man and are screwing someone elses man right now so why don't you scr*# yourself. whatever monica, worthless jeff and hooker lauren do they will pay for someday and fyi worthless jeff begs monica on a regular basses to please give him one more chance and hes done with that trash lauren shes a w%*re and buys monica rings and follows her around like a lost puppy when shes had enough and leaves, and as far as lauren taking care of monicas kids hell she don't even take care of her own worthlesses momma has two of them and the oldest one is not with her either so stfu you dumb as- because u don't know s##t!!!!!!!
Hehe

Byram, MS

#11 Mar 3, 2014
holdupnow wrote:
<quoted text> whoever you are, you need to keep your mouth shut about those kids they did not ask for any of this crap and you are the trashey, stupid, pathetic selfish, self centered b^*cH here, on here talking about some little kids that have been through enough!!People like you really turn my stomach you think youre so smart and you know everything! well guess what yo a-- probably aint got and cant get your own man and are screwing someone elses man right now so why don't you scr*# yourself. whatever monica, worthless jeff and hooker lauren do they will pay for someday and fyi worthless jeff begs monica on a regular basses to please give him one more chance and hes done with that trash lauren shes a w%*re and buys monica rings and follows her around like a lost puppy when shes had enough and leaves, and as far as lauren taking care of monicas kids hell she don't even take care of her own worthlesses momma has two of them and the oldest one is not with her either so stfu you dumb as- because u don't know s##t!!!!!!!
Lmao! You must be kin to Monica because you are just as stupid as her... I didn't say one thing bad about those children. And you say all those things about how when Monica gets tired of his crap and does something about it he's like a lost puppy trying to get her back... That's what you said right? What does he do that she gets tired of? I mean she's ok with him living with LAUREN and only coming by her house for a booty call every now and then. Because that's been going on for years now and she has known from day 1. So what could he possibly be doing any worst for her "to get fed up with his crap". You say he beggs her back... Back where? Back to her house where he doesn't live... Exactly!!! Ok then you said LAUREN doesn't take care of her own children... Lol! She always has her two smaller children. And before she got a job she had her kids,Monica's
kids, and Gabby. Matter of fact Sunday before last LAUREN had Kaine kilyn Nicole bubba dj and Gabby. So yes I do know what I'm talking about it sound like to me you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Oh and I do know that LAUREN doesn't go out partying every weekend if she's off work she has her kids. But now then there is Monica. I know for a fact that LAUREN has had Monica's kids while Monica was out bar hoping with rg... Oh and I could keep on. I could tell it all. You need facts huh not a one sided sob story. Facts. Monica is just one feel sorry for me sob story. It's so old. And just for the record Kerrie and Lauren has Monica's kids more then she does.
Huh just because I type the truth doesn't make me a trashy stupid pathetic selfish self centered bitch or a home wrecking whore.. ;) you have no idea who I am so I'm just gonna over look that cause I know you didn't mean it... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickory Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myrtle Firework Show (Jul '15) Jun 23 SMH 2
Jamie young (Aug '15) May '16 Ashland 2
Lisa Jeter May '16 Yip 2
Any blue mountain cheating wives around? (Nov '15) May '16 Iwant iwantii 4
April Herron Apr '16 abc123 1
Teisa from Myrtle Apr '16 jwebb 1
Missing road grader (Oct '15) Mar '16 Porch Honkey 5

Hickory Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance