need help
#1 Oct 11, 2012
does anybody knows a program that will help someone to get in a apartment and help them get the depoists for the rent lights water in kentucky please someone help me thanks
will try

Union City, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2012
need help wrote:
does anybody knows a program that will help someone to get in a apartment and help them get the depoists for the rent lights water in kentucky please someone help me thanks
wkas will help with sum if they have the funds
Real talk

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
How about just getting a job and quit mooching off tax payers
Haha

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Maybe shes a battered woman or maybe disable somehow and cant work. Go to tge local aid office huny, or go tochurches locally they will help
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
how bout minding your own business. You don't know the situation other ppl are in. Some do mooch but others do need real help. Point is you never know other peoples situation just like they don't know yours.
need help
#6 Oct 11, 2012
i cant work i am really indeed of some help
need help
#7 Oct 11, 2012
and i am a man by the way
Real talk

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
"I can't work" translates to "I don't want to work if Obama doesn't make me." Get a job
Explain

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Why cant you work do you have a physical or mental disability that inables you? Explain please, sir.
Real talk

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Probably "bipolar" or some other bullshlt
humm

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Bashers are usually the ones who need to look at themselves. Some people do need help and you should never judge. Also Obama didn't get us in this mess the ones before him did especially the last one. What about the many who died in New Orleans because bush was to stingy to fix the wall and allowed the gates to bust and kill so many innocent people and children Obama just been here 4 yrs not thousands I blame them all not just one man!
will try

Union City, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2012
need help wrote:
and i am a man by the way
2704720002 is the number to the place
wkas

Earlington, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2012
We can help with electric or gas deposits in Jan, Feb, or March. This is our Crisis program. We are doing our heating assistance program right now if you get ssi, social security or disability.
liberty street
#14 Dec 20, 2012
???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was cop on Broadway at Carl king old double... Sun guest 9
Fight Sun Belgium Bill 1
Justice for Mark? Sat Knew it was coming 45
Jim Martin & The Fiscal Court are continously l... (Dec '16) Fri Gracie jackson 16
Robert Hopper Fri Arkansas 2
Tim Langford (Sep '15) Fri Resident 26
Fiscal Court needs Investigating (Dec '16) Fri Gracie jackson 12

Hickman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hickman Mortgages