allen papierski
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Traci P

Memphis, TN

#22 Jun 19, 2010
Traci P wrote:
I guess I need to give Allen an apology also. I am sorry Allen if I hurt you in anyway. We were haveing some hard times and I was getting so frustrated and felt like I couldnt take anymore. Yes I ran to Robert. He is all I know and I felt like he cares about me and maybe even loves me. So I ran to some security. At that time I felt like I needed that. I still feel like I need someone to love me and care for me. Yes we have spent so many years together and been through so much. But I did bring Robert into my life and he is still there. Im sorry that this hurts you. I never meant to hurt you or him. I guess it boils down to me being the problem. Again im sorry and I hope you can and will forgive me for bringing chaos into your life. Please Im hurting over all this. Everyone knows now that i did you wrong so the shame is on me. Please stop.
I do want all this to stop. Dont get me wrong I stand behind all that allen is doing and saying. I guess I need to tell exactly what happened on my 2 weeks with Robert Hopper and then you will understand where Allen is coming from. Allen is a good man and he knows that the Hoppers are talking about me and running me down to make me out to be the bad one. I did not and do not deserve what Robert and his family have said and done to me period. The Hoppers have made a mockery of my life every since Bobby has wanted Mona back in. Mona ran me down like a dog to and the things she said to Bobby he ran with them and told things to the public as if they were true. Beings he is the Sheriff youd think he would have invertigated this bunch of shit before he went and told it. He did not. And the things Mona said were lies. She said them because she didnt think Robert would ever move on with his life and she wanted him back. Bobby has even went as far as calling me a fat ass to Robert and if he wanted Trea to have a big momma then go ahead and be with me. Bobby also told Allen that while he was in Hopkinsville that i ran with Mikey his son a spent counterfiet money. This is so stupid to say that its unreal. The only time I was with Mikey was when he went with me to see his dad. I have to tell you Hoppers that I worked very hard for the money that I made. I even spent my hard earned money on the things in Roberts house that he now lives on. Hoppers made out like a fat cat and still do. Whos next. Again I say dont get me wrong I support my husband 100%. I hate my personal life being spilled everywhere but I guess if you insist.
Unknown

Cordova, TN

#23 Jun 19, 2010
Traci P wrote:
<quoted text>I do want all this to stop. Dont get me wrong I stand behind all that allen is doing and saying. I guess I need to tell exactly what happened on my 2 weeks with Robert Hopper and then you will understand where Allen is coming from. Allen is a good man and he knows that the Hoppers are talking about me and running me down to make me out to be the bad one. I did not and do not deserve what Robert and his family have said and done to me period. The Hoppers have made a mockery of my life every since Bobby has wanted Mona back in. Mona ran me down like a dog to and the things she said to Bobby he ran with them and told things to the public as if they were true. Beings he is the Sheriff youd think he would have invertigated this bunch of shit before he went and told it. He did not. And the things Mona said were lies. She said them because she didnt think Robert would ever move on with his life and she wanted him back. Bobby has even went as far as calling me a fat ass to Robert and if he wanted Trea to have a big momma then go ahead and be with me. Bobby also told Allen that while he was in Hopkinsville that i ran with Mikey his son a spent counterfiet money. This is so stupid to say that its unreal. The only time I was with Mikey was when he went with me to see his dad. I have to tell you Hoppers that I worked very hard for the money that I made. I even spent my hard earned money on the things in Roberts house that he now lives on. Hoppers made out like a fat cat and still do. Whos next. Again I say dont get me wrong I support my husband 100%. I hate my personal life being spilled everywhere but I guess if you insist.
Well, maybe you'll get lucky and get a movie or book deal out of this. Don't hold your breath though. It'll never happen. You don't want to be a druggie? Try this - JUST SAY NO!!! Stop blaming someone else with your habit. I don't know if Robert deals drugs or not, but I do know that if he does & can't supply & you DO have a habit, you will find some from another source. Grow up & stop copping out. You're responsible for your own actions, not this Robert person nor his parents. Why do ya'll keep dragging his parents in this garbage anyway? The man is apparently grown and is making his own bed to lie in.

This isn't a Hickman drug problem; it's your problem. You can't make up your mind on which man you want. That's another personal problem. Try cleaning up under your own porch before you blame the Hoppers.

I don't believe a word you or that idiot you're married to are saying. I think you're both hitting that pipe. By the way, ALLEN, IT'S PIPE NOT PIP!

Traci P

Cookeville, TN

#24 Jun 21, 2010
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you'll get lucky and get a movie or book deal out of this. Don't hold your breath though. It'll never happen. You don't want to be a druggie? Try this - JUST SAY NO!!! Stop blaming someone else with your habit. I don't know if Robert deals drugs or not, but I do know that if he does & can't supply & you DO have a habit, you will find some from another source. Grow up & stop copping out. You're responsible for your own actions, not this Robert person nor his parents. Why do ya'll keep dragging his parents in this garbage anyway? The man is apparently grown and is making his own bed to lie in.
This isn't a Hickman drug problem; it's your problem. You can't make up your mind on which man you want. That's another personal problem. Try cleaning up under your own porch before you blame the Hoppers.
I don't believe a word you or that idiot you're married to are saying. I think you're both hitting that pipe. By the way, ALLEN, IT'S PIPE NOT PIP!
I didnt blame anyone. The things I have said about the Hoppers are just quoting the things that they said about me. You know it is my problem and I will take care of it. Thanks
ALLEN PAPIERSKI

Cookeville, TN

#25 Jun 21, 2010
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you'll get lucky and get a movie or book deal out of this. Don't hold your breath though. It'll never happen. You don't want to be a druggie? Try this - JUST SAY NO!!! Stop blaming someone else with your habit. I don't know if Robert deals drugs or not, but I do know that if he does & can't supply & you DO have a habit, you will find some from another source. Grow up & stop copping out. You're responsible for your own actions, not this Robert person nor his parents. Why do ya'll keep dragging his parents in this garbage anyway? The man is apparently grown and is making his own bed to lie in.
This isn't a Hickman drug problem; it's your problem. You can't make up your mind on which man you want. That's another personal problem. Try cleaning up under your own porch before you blame the Hoppers.
I don't believe a word you or that idiot you're married to are saying. I think you're both hitting that pipe. By the way, ALLEN, IT'S PIPE NOT PIP!
its people like you that make this world so hard to help,you are a womanizar for shur,
ALLEN PAPIERSKI

Cookeville, TN

#26 Jun 21, 2010
Do to the lies and untrue stories I feel I need to shed a little truth on the situation.
You want some truth that happen in my life. I have seen a lot of death in my life. Mostly before I was even a teenager. Everyone was fighting as if there was nothing better to do. Guns were as common as a pack of cigarettes and knives were to. How to fight and use weapons were a must. Having some one around to cover your butt and watch your back was even more important. I have been cut, stabbed, shot and beaten. i have been scarred to death so many times that the adrenalin rush started to feel good. I found myself going deep in more and more crap as ever day went by. One morning after some drama the night before, I came outside on the porch and it was the day before Halloween and watched the police put up a barricade around my neighborhood to keep people from coming in. It was around this time in my life that I started to see my life was crap and crime all around me everywhere. Never did I ever see the police as part of the crime. I got caught in some crap that got hte F.B.I in my life, tails and surveillance. When I got out of J.C.Y.C. I came to realize that I had become a liability for the people that I was raised up around and running with. Mostly the elders, it didn't take long for me to realize one thing, the cocktails of bull crap and good things that we go through in our lives, the past and the present make us who we are today. We cannot run from our past.

In between telling this story.
There are 3 pages of my life better left untold. At this time.

I will not run again 30 years later. I so not steal, deal drugs or even have a drug addiction. I will not even take drugs from the hospital. I do my best to not lie. I have become a god-fearing Christion. I feel as if I even have a church of my own. Do to the bull crap in my life I can't even attend church like I should. I pray for my lord to help me see a way and show me signs all the days of my life so I will know that I'm going in the right direction to serve my god. I try every day to be better and learn. Drugs, drug dealers, crime and people that will not tell the truth, have found me once again. Other than my wife, some people in church, couple of old friends, some people i have worked for and some neighbors of mine, the rest in my life can't see. I'm not perfect by any means. If someone had asked me for help I would of at least tried to help. Robert Hopper, May you be damned for the drugs you have brought into my life, my wife's life and the other people you have helped destroy. You should be ashamed for all you have done to your own family. You even Brag. Shames on the people that help you do the things that you do. They sit back and don't do crap or their job. God help us all. I have spent most of my life letting the cold heartless crap that has been done to me, or that I was involved in or seen with my own to eyes, bring me to feel not worthy. 3 years ago a man and his wife invited my wife and myself into their home and took the time out of their lives to tll us about Jesus. It made me feel worthy. 30 years in the south and not one person ever brought JESUS to me, or his words. I have read a lot in the bible. It's the only book I have ever read. The year of 1999 Traci bought me a beble with my name on it, King James rainbow study BIBLE. I wanted my life to change, and have actually tried to do so. It has been a long hard road. I have changed my life. Thank you Jesus and praise the Lord. I think god wants all of us to speak up and out loud. Let god be the judge of what's right and wrong. Tell the truth! Next page....... page 4 of 12
sue

United States

#28 Jul 22, 2010
What ever happened to this NUT?
robert

Alcoa, TN

#29 Jul 22, 2010
Robert and allen and his wife are all living together now
Loving life

Amarillo, TX

#30 Jul 23, 2010
I was just reading yesterday and thinking that it was nice not to have to see all this junk you all are putting on here. To my dismay here it is again, I pray you people get your lives straightened out. Maybe turn to God instead of topix or drugs.
Loving life

Amarillo, TX

#31 Jul 23, 2010
Allen I commend you for turning to the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for all of you and hope you can see some victory in your life.
waste of time

Memphis, TN

#32 Aug 17, 2010
Loving life wrote:
Allen I commend you for turning to the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for all of you and hope you can see some victory in your life.
my wife and me are safe and trying to get on are feet. not going so well.but no drugs are taking are lives. we will be fine.
NOT A WASTA OF TIME

Memphis, TN

#33 Sep 2, 2010
Loving life wrote:
Allen I commend you for turning to the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for all of you and hope you can see some victory in your life.
THANK YOU
friend

Antioch, TN

#34 Sep 2, 2010
have you found a good church in Nashville? That is a good place to start.
WOW

Memphis, TN

#35 Nov 4, 2010
the truth is victory. lies are for loosers.
WOW

Memphis, TN

#36 Nov 4, 2010
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you'll get lucky and get a movie or book deal out of this. Don't hold your breath though. It'll never happen. You don't want to be a druggie? Try this - JUST SAY NO!!! Stop blaming someone else with your habit. I don't know if Robert deals drugs or not, but I do know that if he does & can't supply & you DO have a habit, you will find some from another source. Grow up & stop copping out. You're responsible for your own actions, not this Robert person nor his parents. Why do ya'll keep dragging his parents in this garbage anyway? The man is apparently grown and is making his own bed to lie in.
This isn't a Hickman drug problem; it's your problem. You can't make up your mind on which man you want. That's another personal problem. Try cleaning up under your own porch before you blame the Hoppers.
I don't believe a word you or that idiot you're married to are saying. I think you're both hitting that pipe. By the way, ALLEN, IT'S PIPE NOT PIP!
BULL SHIT TO YOU. its all true. FOOL you are.
allen papierski

Memphis, TN

#37 Nov 16, 2010
lits not be fools
allen papierski

Martin, TN

#42 Dec 21, 2010
its sad that all this is going on in your town,i new thing were going on but never did i no so much was going on so close to my back yard.go back and read some of the post that are under this man Allen and his wife .If it's not true why would this man say some thing,
Allen Papierski

Sawyerville, AL

#43 Aug 13, 2013
Same o same o. Years later . Why ????????
ALLEN KIETH PAPIERSKI

United States

#44 Dec 6, 2014
Tripod 3 Legs wrote:
i hope the next time this idiot goes to the crazy house that they will teach him how to spell and type. whats up with all the damn periods between words?
Well
ALLEN KIETH PAPIERSKI

United States

#45 Dec 6, 2014
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you'll get lucky and get a movie or book deal out of this. Don't hold your breath though. It'll never happen. You don't want to be a druggie? Try this - JUST SAY NO!!! Stop blaming someone else with your habit. I don't know if Robert deals drugs or not, but I do know that if he does & can't supply & you DO have a habit, you will find some from another source. Grow up & stop copping out. You're responsible for your own actions, not this Robert person nor his parents. Why do ya'll keep dragging his parents in this garbage anyway? The man is apparently grown and is making his own bed to lie in.
This isn't a Hickman drug problem; it's your problem. You can't make up your mind on which man you want. That's another personal problem. Try cleaning up under your own porch before you blame the Hoppers.
I don't believe a word you or that idiot you're married to are saying. I think you're both hitting that pipe. By the way, ALLEN, IT'S PIPE NOT PIP!
Well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Guy that works in Fulton was mart meat dept. (May '15) Mon Chiccy 17
Walton boys Aug 21 Former Hickman girl 7
G & G's Aug 21 Stupid 9
Jason Henson above the state law Aug 21 Concerned 3
Tasha Bradshaw Aug 20 abc123 2
Mishandled funds at Fulton county jail! Aug 19 about that 2
Bubba Roberts Aug 17 Kayla 7

Hickman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hickman Mortgages