country girl
#1 Aug 16, 2012
This is about the most stupidest idiots I have ever herd in my life on here.....You know these people on here have no education, life, job, etc...To be saying all of this bad stuff on here....Let's just make Hickman look worse on here by ppl like this..Can anyone not have anything positive on here to say...or even know how to talk proper or spell...Now I know why I never get on here...Will be the last if anything they just need to remove it.
Brotherhood of Justice
#2 Aug 16, 2012
You sound like you fit topix like a glove. Maybe you should remove yourself.
Lol
#3 Aug 16, 2012
Country girl- if your in school, STAY IN SCHOOL & TAKE AS MANY LANGUAGE CLASSES AS YOU CAN! If your grown and out of school, go back to school, because your grammer and spelling is just as bad as the people your on here complaining about. Lol bless your heart.
Grammar Police

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2012
@Lol-You shouldn't be on here talking about others "grammer" if you don't know what "your" talking about. It's "grammar" and "you're"
Omgwtf
#5 Aug 16, 2012
Omg who the fk cares
One more lesson

AOL

#6 Aug 26, 2012
It should be "grammar and spelling ARE just as bad......"

Tyler, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Omg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcdonald's 41 min Joshua 1
Was Chris McClure shooting Justified 2 hr FuCkypu 43
Finest men in Hickman????? (Mar '11) 16 hr Hubs Girl 100
Phil Bynum 19 hr Clinton 13
hunters 1 stop (Jan '13) 19 hr Clanmember 23
Tricky ricky 20 hr Pat 22
FHS haunted? (Sep '11) Fri guest 14

Hickman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance