Maurice

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2010
I dont eat, buy, or sell pcans to Black Pecans either due to the outrageous $$$ he sells them for & then pays a pittance to buy if you pick them up & sale them.
concerned

White Plains, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2010
Maurice wrote:
I dont eat, buy, or sell pcans to Black Pecans either due to the outrageous $$$ he sells them for & then pays a pittance to buy if you pick them up & sale them.
well if you pick up on him, and there his pecans, why should he buy his own pecans back at full price, he has machinary that can pick them up, and profit is why you have a buisness, he buys at market price, and sells at market price, but he lets ppl pick up on him so they can make some money, he doesn't have to let anyone pick up on him at all if he doesn't won't to. And if you pick up your own pecans or on someone else, then he will buy them at market price from you . But it's your perogative, do what you have to .
concerned

White Plains, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2010
And as far as Blacks Pecans, The buisness is owned by his son Greg, and his wife Teresa, so if you have a problem with James you need to take it up with him, and if you knew anything about the pecan buisness you would know that there prices are very reasonable, They own there trees, but other buisnesses go through a 3rd party, so their prices are way higher, there is no middle man,for the Blacks so thier pecans are cheaper than their competitores, and have you seen the prices of pecans in the grocery, If you had you would be more than happy to buy good quality pecans at $3 less a pound and fresh pecans at that, Thank you and have a blessed and glorious day !! peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maranda & Katie 57 min Caged by choice 5
Dollar General 21 hr billybob 4
What's fat boy going to do now. Sat Lisa 29
Was Chris McClure shooting Justified Jan 20 Truth 9
wilson morris a.k.a. lil rick wilson (Sep '15) Jan 19 stop it 8
Fulton shooting Jan 19 Dan 12
david hobbs Jan 18 Dont matter 2

Hickman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance