Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

not Bird Killer

Manchester, KY

#62987 Jul 16, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it could indeed be the end of them if they truly believe this. Is this really what they think or is it more zionist controlled western media propaganda?
Whats a zionist? Nevermind I'll look it up.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#62988 Jul 16, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe the Iranians would actually carry this out unless threatened by the Israelis/US/NATO because they have nothing to gain by launching an offensive attack. I think you even admitted a while back that this is not part of their religious ideology. I see it more as a deterrent and an equalizer than anything else. Of course, there is always the looming possibility that this could be yet another false flag attack by the globalists to be blamed on Muslim fundamentalists along the lines of 9/11. We seem to be at the point now where nations have their guns pointed at one another, primed for WWIII. It's either we put our guns down or blow this planet to kingdom come. Who will be the first to offer the peace gesture or who will be the one to pull the trigger? What do you think?
I have always stated that the Iranian government has a religious agenda. They believe they can force the end times to start. They have been moving faster since March 2011. I expect things to quicken even more now.

I am not sure who will pull the trigger, but if things go according to the Iranian plan we must keep watching Syria. They are also waiting for the Saudi king to die and he is not doing very well and is pretty old.

I think sometimes Iran even gives Russia the hibbie gibbies LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#62989 Jul 16, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it could indeed be the end of them if they truly believe this. Is this really what they think or is it more zionist controlled western media propaganda?
Do not forget that the Iranian government spent a lot of money on a documentary, which they handed out to the surrounding countries and, of course, all of the military. The deocumentary states that the Supreme Leader, Ahmadinejad, and Nasrallah of Hezbollah ARE the prophesied ones in the Hadiths to "pave the way for the Mahdi" and so, this would mean they must move while Ahmadinejad is still in office (which ends June 2014). Not much time left to take over the four corners (didn't anyone ever tell them the world was round? lol) and raise the Black flag. Remember the black flags at the Brittish Embassy takeover in Tehran a few months back? Pull it up on youtube...I had it confirmed, those were not students, but the Basijis holding the Mahdi's flag.
Rain

Winchester, KY

#62990 Jul 16, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
those posts are missing on my computer as well except for 62868 which was from Hempburn. It was rather benign actually, he was talking about the tour de France and the trolls. He did say something about carrying guns so maybe that's why it got deleted. Here it is again:
<<Good morning to the sane ones. I see many post were removed and there is a noticable decline in troll activity, which won't last long so enjoy while it does.
Been watching portions of the tour de france, coverage is not great as Americans do not really get into the bike races. I used to ride a lot and did many century rides, so I like the tour and the chess game involved within the race. Some French troll tossed tacks onto the road and caused many tire punctures yesterday, luckily no one was injured. The mindset to bug, irritate or harm total strangers is a troll mindset I just do not get, but they do keep it real in why we carry guns and stay on our toes when out in the real world, that mindset is out there, it's not just a cyber thing.
Ok so smile at a stranger today instead of shooting them the bird. Have a great day,,, trolls, not so much.>>
Do you see anything there that would be a reason to get deleted?
Post #62868 wasn't deleted.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#62992 Jul 16, 2012
The moral police in Iran are shutting down coffee shops and cafes, making arrests, and cleaning the country up for their awaited one...for the poor people of Iran thsi means more executions and people sent off to Evin prison.=(

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#62994 Jul 16, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always stated that the Iranian government has a religious agenda. They believe they can force the end times to start. They have been moving faster since March 2011. I expect things to quicken even more now.
I am not sure who will pull the trigger, but if things go according to the Iranian plan we must keep watching Syria. They are also waiting for the Saudi king to die and he is not doing very well and is pretty old.
I think sometimes Iran even gives Russia the hibbie gibbies LOL
U ppl r nutz, zionists, war, famine, smoke coming out of jet planes are chemical trails, end times. No wonder the men in the white suits keep a close eye on you. Your face gives me th hibbie gibbies hahaha
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#62996 Jul 16, 2012
Iran shuts down coffee shops in morality crackdown

July 15, 2012

DUBAI | Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:43pm EDT (Reuters)– Iranian police shut down dozens of restaurants and coffee shops over the weekend, Iranian media reported, in a renewed crackdown on what the state sees as immoral and un-Islamic behavior. Regular officers and members of the “morality police” raided 87 cafes and restaurants in a
owl

Richmond, KY

#63000 Jul 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Owl.. ever notice that when you post, for a few minutes you can see your post but it has no number assigned yet. My guess it has to pass the robo-editor before it gets a number and durin that time I can see my own but doubtful that anyone else can.
and if it doesn't pass the spybot then it goes to the mod and there is no telling how long it takes before it finally appears on other computers if it ever does. I think this is how they are able to put an abrupt end to undesirable conversations. What do you think about the cookie that one of the mods claims they throw at you to prevent your posts from showing up?

Location hidden

#63001 Jul 16, 2012
Hi Una! Just got home--did you have a productive Monday ?
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#63003 Jul 16, 2012
The year is not over and Iran has already executed 264 people. This includes women and children under 18 years old. Females are raped before being executed, because it is believed then they cannot enter heaven as they are not virgins. Makes me wonder how they figure that each martyr has 72 virgins waiting for them when they have killed so many.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#63007 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Una! Just got home--did you have a productive Monday ?
Yes, had a good day. I got a few things accomplished, hope your day was pleasant.
UP TO YOU

London, KY

#63009 Jul 16, 2012
Greenhouse effect, duck season, drought. fish lack of oxygen in the water. Weather, enviroment and pollution.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63010 Jul 16, 2012
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
and if it doesn't pass the spybot then it goes to the mod and there is no telling how long it takes before it finally appears on other computers if it ever does. I think this is how they are able to put an abrupt end to undesirable conversations. What do you think about the cookie that one of the mods claims they throw at you to prevent your posts from showing up?
I automatically delete cookies and temporary internet files every 10 minutes. I have had this machine now for 10 years and built in from the computer grave yard inventory at my old job.

Location hidden

#63015 Jul 16, 2012
He was here-- where did his post go?
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63016 Jul 16, 2012
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor?
Bird Killer

Manchester, KY

#63017 Jul 16, 2012
I just got a stern warning. Jeepers creepers what did I say that was so bad CreepGhoul?
Letn ya know

United States

#63018 Jul 16, 2012
So much I am better than you here.
Nobody knows the exact science in this. Keeping it short and sweet.

Is there a problem??? Yes .. do we know???? "NO"!!!!

Much study is needed on this issue. If you love birds as I do keep the faith.

Otherwise you are a poser. I need people to help me. The birds are in trouble.

Got a few ideas left ... however ...
just support me!!!!

I stand for the winged ones. please!!!! Protect them!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63019 Jul 16, 2012
Eraser, whiteout, or evaporation? Maybe Houdini.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#63020 Jul 16, 2012
IDK and I don't care why I keep getting these messages in red. I hope they take the whole dang thread down. Keep tattle tailing enough and they prob will. So go for it "regular Trolls" knock yourselves out.
Letn ya know

United States

#63021 Jul 16, 2012
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Something is wrong ... had lived in western kentucky. Something is truly wrong.

ON MY LIFE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hickman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Jones 42 min Concerned 1
Hickman meth and pill heads 2 hr OxygenThieves 15
Low life trash 2 hr OxygenThieves 3
Beth Henderson (Apr '16) 2 hr OxygenThieves 18
Mark corum 7 hr OxygenThieves 4
Ricky Parnell 7 hr OxygenThieves 34
Justice for Mark? 9 hr guest 9

Hickman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance