Police of Hiawatha
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Hiawatha, KS

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Why is obeying the law so hard for some people?
Mr crime stopper wrote:
Yes I know there is a law about parking on the wrong side of the street in Hiawatha BUT there are a lot more things the ploice should be doing at five in the morrning than writing a ticket because the car was parked on the wrong side of the street. No the ticket was just a ticket telling them to move the car but at five in the morrning I think the police should be watching the stores and alleys for other things. A car parked on the wrong side of the street is no more going to cause a wreck than people that park a trailor on a street, like the hospital that trailor blocks at lease half the street.This person is not mad just wish all people were treated the same. The policeman must have been a new policeman but you need to remember this is not Kansas City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawatha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep one word, add one word (Mar '14) 7 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,855
Gus' restaurant Mar 12 1CoolCat 32
D. Davenport (May '14) Feb 24 Silly times 4
Lost connection Hiawatha woman 2007 (Oct '15) Feb 24 Silly times 14
piZZaHuT #faiL (Apr '11) Feb 24 Silly times 46
12th street wreck Feb '18 Billy Bob 5
Elected Leader who doesnt get the point Feb '18 Big Ego 2

Hiawatha Jobs

Personal Finance

Hiawatha Mortgages