Eric Clary and dumb Ass friend

Posted in the Hiawatha Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SAD

Hiawatha, KS

#1 Nov 26, 2012
It's funny how Eric Clary can talk shit on here about everyone, But when people talk about him he wants it removed.And his dumb Ass friend " Tired of it" If your so damn tired of it shut the hell up and leave everyone alone!!!! Move out of Hiawatha!!!!
neighbor

Bendena, KS

#2 Nov 26, 2012
agreed....eric an his band of losers need 2 move away....an leave us alone....he lied 7 times n that last one.....no1 else is on his side...i think they r all waking up 2 what he is doing....
SAD

Hiawatha, KS

#3 Nov 26, 2012
neighbor wrote:
agreed....eric an his band of losers need 2 move away....an leave us alone....he lied 7 times n that last one.....no1 else is on his side...i think they r all waking up 2 what he is doing....
I see Eric starting trouble all over town. He needs ran out of town!!!
Jack

Osage City, KS

#4 Nov 26, 2012
I have known Eric S Clary for a long time. We go way back. The reason why he's been so angry lately is he knows his wife has been running around on him with one of them Onnie Twins.
no body

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I am so tired of reading about Eric Clary, dear Lord. I don't understand what the obsession is. He isn't that special, nor is he unique enough to warrant negative attention. This news is washed up and dry, wish who ever the obsessed parties are could just let the topic die. It's embarrassing.
wow

Lincoln, NE

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
I have known Eric S Clary for a long time. We go way back. The reason why he's been so angry lately is he knows his wife has been running around on him with one of them Onnie Twins.
No I think the reason is because he is always on this site shooting his mouth off to everyone and people are tired of it. And why is it that someone has to bring up the Onnie Twins , I have known them for a long time.., A little strange? Yes but not bad people, trust me there are worse people in and around Hiawatha . But I guess some people has to talk about others to make themselves feel better.
Tired of it

Everest, KS

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Don't yu get tired of post this crap of made up shit. Hey I hear your buddy in the gray truck is trying to buy some more pills maybe he sould go talk to the police I bet they could help him out. Tw dam burm out druggies and a low life pedofile can cause so much shit on here but with 3 of them they are still to scared to go to one one man and start their crap in person. No wonder Eric laughs at them. Better watch out though they will do hit and runs though. Bet he didn't realize there was a witness that day truck vs 2 door sports car of some type. Lets just put a stop to it now or things can start going in a new direction. While you all have been haveing a ball talking and thinking you were get away with some thing you have bee being watched and recorded on video. You might get by with the crap on here but there is info for drug cases now plus you other crimes. This is why you dont just watch the one hand you dont know what the other is doing lol.
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
YOUU GOT A GO D **MD WAR ON YOUR F***ING HANDS NOW MOTH R F***ER!!1!!2
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Tired of it wrote:
Don't yu get tired of post this crap of made up shit. Hey I hear your buddy in the gray truck is trying to buy some more pills maybe he sould go talk to the police I bet they could help him out. Tw dam burm out druggies and a low life pedofile can cause so much shit on here but with 3 of them they are still to scared to go to one one man and start their crap in person. No wonder Eric laughs at them. Better watch out though they will do hit and runs though. Bet he didn't realize there was a witness that day truck vs 2 door sports car of some type. Lets just put a stop to it now or things can start going in a new direction. While you all have been haveing a ball talking and thinking you were get away with some thing you have bee being watched and recorded on video. You might get by with the crap on here but there is info for drug cases now plus you other crimes. This is why you dont just watch the one hand you dont know what the other is doing lol.
OU STA Y OUT OF MY MOTHER F***NG BUSINES A***OLE YO ALWA YS MAKNG THING S F*****G WORSE LET ME F***NG HAND LE MUY OWN F****NG PROBLAMS!22@@!!!
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#10 Nov 27, 2012
SAD wrote:
It's funny how Eric Clary can talk shit on here about everyone, But when people talk about him he wants it removed.And his dumb Ass friend " Tired of it" If your so damn tired of it shut the hell up and leave everyone alone!!!! Move out of Hiawatha!!!!
YOU DON'T KNOW SH**T FROM SHIN LOA F****NG C**T B**TH IM BEAT UR A** G0NGX TO FINE OSUT WHO Y OU F***SK RAND IAM
SHUT THE F***K UP HO!21!!
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#11 Nov 27, 2012
no body wrote:
I am so tired of reading about Eric Clary, dear Lord. I don't understand what the obsession is. He isn't that special, nor is he unique enough to warrant negative attention. This news is washed up and dry, wish who ever the obsessed parties are could just let the topic die. It's embarrassing.
I KN OW WH O Y OU ARE MOTHER F**ER!!1!!!! DA YS AR NUMMBERED A***OLER FRRINDS AER GETN BEETDONW!!3!!2!!
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#12 Nov 27, 2012
neighbor wrote:
I KNW YO T OL F**KNS ON OVAB***CGH NOC K OAN YR FU***HNN DOO4 AN BAET YORN A**** D4ONW
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#13 Nov 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think the reason is because he is always on this site shooting his mouth off to everyone and people are tired of it. And why is it that someone has to bring up the Onnie Twins , I have known them for a long time.., A little strange? Yes but not bad people, trust me there are worse people in and around Hiawatha . But I guess some people has to talk about others to make themselves feel better.
STAYY SOUT OVF DISS MATHER F****ER DOT Y OU KNO ANY BERTT!@! ILA FINED YOUJR TOOOO@!!!!2!!
SAD

Hiawatha, KS

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Eric this is you on here running your mouth an ur low life friend "tired of it" shut up and leave town!!!!
wow

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Eric S Clary wrote:
<quoted text>STAYY SOUT OVF DISS MATHER F****ER DOT Y OU KNO ANY BERTT!@! ILA FINED YOUJR TOOOO@!!!!2!!
Lol.........spell much? It's called a dictionary.
Tired of it

Everest, KS

#18 Nov 27, 2012
SAD wrote:
Eric this is you on here running your mouth an urJjeflmkdeklmsd,m Holife friend "tired of it" shut up and leave town!!!!

How many times and place does it havo be sad Eric Clary DOES NOT OST ON HERE IT IS A SICK PERSON. Someone go and get the sick o's computer there is lots o info on it that will shock all. The guy flipped the hell out when e knew his crew has been being video taped buying and doing their drugs. They keep it up at the pace they are going and they will over dose soon they have already had problems. The rage in his typing I would guess he is on a high amount of drugs as he typed. Heart attack could be a possibliy from what I can see. He needs to face what he is doing but look at the way of those last post people need to get him to call an get help he has menal issues and needs to face he is don't realy Eric before he dies. Dam even trash needs to be given help when that far gone out of control. Its not necessary for people that youg to die.
hiawatha redskin

Robinson, KS

#19 Nov 27, 2012
WOW!! Internet bad asses are awesome!! I dont even know who this Eric Clary guy is, but how embarassing.
advice

Hiawatha, KS

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Guys i dont think its really eric its a guy from gus trying to ruin his life is what i was told from him. how old his he? Do u really think he would spell like that? No its obviously a wana be thug but if it is the real eric do us all a favor grow some balls and say everything to the people seriously!! All you do is run your mouth on here of course your wife is going to leave you GROW UP!! OR GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN!
Tired of it

Everest, KS

#21 Nov 27, 2012
advice wrote:
Guys i dont think its really eric its a guy from gus trying to ruin his life is what i was told from him. how old his he? Do u really think he would spell like that? No its obviously a wana be thug but if it is the real eric do us all a favor grow some balls and say everything to the people seriously!! All you do is run your mouth on here of course your wife is going to leave you GROW UP!! OR GET THE HELL OUT OF TOWN!
Is the guy you are talking about still work there? The place has improved so much simce it sold the food is the best in town now. The guy that cooks don't know his name is doing a great job.
advice

Hiawatha, KS

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Im not sure probably not since they improved and have a new owner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawatha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep one word, add one word (Mar '14) 3 hr Whiny1 2,527
Gay Marrage Legalized: Announcing the Clary-Re... Wed Blaster 1
kex - rex pharmacy hiawatha (May '11) Jun 29 nue hilbily 29
in need of a loan shark? (Aug '13) Jun 29 Suzie 47
american pitbull terrier (Jan '14) Jun 28 pitarific 23
people in hiawatha Jun 28 Diiiiooooo 6
atv tires (Jan '09) Jun 28 Ammma 6
More from around the web

Hiawatha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE