Next Last
kurt

Topeka, KS

#2 Jan 14, 2011
agreed
dumb

Everest, KS

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Your dumb if you think guns kill people it's the person behind the trigger. That's like saying pens write mistakes.
concerned citizens

Robinson, KS

#4 Jan 15, 2011
I have laid my gun on the counter several times and commanded it to fire. It would not so so on its own. I keep reading how it is always the gun's fault, but it is never the guns, but the idiot with it. Guns are no more dangerous than a feather in the right hands. Statistics have shown that states with concealed carry rights have shown a significant decrease in violent crime rate. The gun control freaks seem to never have any facts or numbers to provide, just loud mouths and finger pointing.
Gone

Rossville, KS

#5 Jan 15, 2011
concerned citizens wrote:
I have laid my gun on the counter several times and commanded it to fire. It would not so so on its own. I keep reading how it is always the gun's fault, but it is never the guns, but the idiot with it. Guns are no more dangerous than a feather in the right hands. Statistics have shown that states with concealed carry rights have shown a significant decrease in violent crime rate. The gun control freaks seem to never have any facts or numbers to provide, just loud mouths and finger pointing.
I don't see you providing any facts or numbers, just the stateme about stats. I can say just the opposite, but it doesn't mean anything unless I provide reference to what study the numbers come from and what the numbers are. I'm not taking a stand either way, just saying statements of so called facts need to be backed up with real facts.
no way

Sabetha, KS

#6 Jan 16, 2011
no...it's the stupid people, stupid.
We see deaths every day in Iraq and Afganistan with no guns involved....but instead, bombs. Suicide bombers are quite effective at destroying lives...no guns required.
These people are just as crazy...more so...than someone killing innocent people with a gun.
So, see...guns are not required for the crazy to harm people. If someong wants to kill, they will find a way.
read the facts

Hiawatha, KS

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Gone

Rossville, KS

#8 Jan 16, 2011
read the facts wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion /2011/01/14/arizona-shootings- gun-violence-research-facts-vs -new-york-times/
Thanks 'read the facts'. I'll read it when I get a chance. Thanks again (seriously).
gstguy

Robinson, KS

#9 Jan 20, 2011
When can people ever stand up and stop putting blame where it don't belong. Its tv's fault, it's guns, it's video games, music, and the list just goes on. How about the fact is people will do what they want to plan and simple. If we removed every thing that gets blamed we would live in a box with nothing and don't forget we need to get ride of food too since it makes you fat.
Truth is

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Mentaly ill people kill people. If there were no guns. These people would find a way to kill.
Fatc

Gardner, KS

#11 Jan 20, 2011
GUNS are evil. Guns should all be banned. No one needs a gun beyond hunting needs. Am in the beginning stages of starting a non profit to promote the removal of guns from all the sutpid people. Will be GunsKill!
WHAT

Hiawatha, KS

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Fatc wrote:
GUNS are evil. Guns should all be banned. No one needs a gun beyond hunting needs. Am in the beginning stages of starting a non profit to promote the removal of guns from all the sutpid people. Will be GunsKill!
All the crap going on in the world and youre gonna put your time and energy into this?? You want to end violence, rid the world of religion! Without all the fundy religious fanatics running around killing people because they think god told them to, the world would be a much safer place!
horton poet

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2011
"For the first time a modern nation has banned guns making it safer for all." 1933 Adolf Hitler
Dr Joe Revis II Phd

Lincoln, NE

#14 Jan 23, 2011
horton poet wrote:
"For the first time a modern nation has banned guns making it safer for all." 1933 Adolf Hitler
False quote, put that dollar bill down and read a book.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1791...
Al Snore

Holly, CO

#15 Jan 23, 2011
I'll give up my guns if you can promise if I do all murders will stop. Till the sthu
Fatc

Gardner, KS

#16 Jan 24, 2011
How many murders are comitted in Canada? Duh. How many murders are comitted in Mexico? Duh.
Now take a look at how the government regulates the weapons. Double Duh. Guns are made for nothing more than killing. It could be killing animals or people. Guns Kill! Change our Constitution now! How many people must die uselessly.
Hey Fatc

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2011
How many people must die uselessly?

NOT ENOUGH!

Natural selection has failed us. Liberal policy has nurtured and coddled the stupid, fat and lazy for too long. THE DEAD WOOD NEEDS TO BE TRIMMED FROM THE TREES!
gstguy

Robinson, KS

#19 Feb 3, 2011
The Constitution was written for a purpose to protect the right that everyone was given. So many people including our now President seems to have forgotten there is a Constitution. How much do we let them keep changing to fit their needs until we become slave in our own homes. Don't forget the first part of the Declaration ether We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
hi this forum sucks

Wathena, KS

#20 Jul 10, 2011
if u want to live in a country without guns move to australia. no gun hi crime for the population numbers
Get Real

Everest, KS

#21 Jul 10, 2011
Guns dont kill its the crazys with the guns that kill!We need to get back to the way things use to be when life was good.Now people want to take God out of everything like the schools so sad But boy oh boy do they like money and read what it says in god we trust!!!They call this the land of the free?We are not so free anymore!
not a hick

Robinson, KS

#22 Jul 10, 2011
101 Ways to Kill People
By Phoebe and Benna
1) Suffocation
2) Hanging
3) Paper Cuts Everywhere
4) Shoot them in the head
5) Cut Limbs off slowly
6) Do the Volcano experiment inside them
7) Rusty spoons through liver
8) Paper cut them, then make then take a dip in vinegar
9) Give them one paper cut, then throw them in a pool full of hungry piranhas
10) Make them walk into a building full of Jews and yell ‘Hail Hitler!’
11) Cut their head off (hardly any cleaning up later)
12) Mummify them, alive
13) Deprive them of sleep
14) Cover them in meat sauce and throw them in a cage with an starved tiger
15) Gouge their eyes out with spoons
16) Stick a metal pole through their head
17) Make them walk on burning hot coal
18) Bury them alive
19) Death by cheese grater
20) Throw them in front of a bus (or a really heavy moving object)
21) Make them drink fly spray
22) Make them drink, drink concentrate
23) Make them drink wet cement
24) Make them climb an electrocuted barbed wire fence
25) Wrap them in barbed wire and throw them around
26) Operate on them. Cut out their stomach (careful not to kill them) and make
them eat lots of food
27) Do the whole Sweeny Todd thing, and turn them into meat pies
28) Make them think their in a horror movie and kill them in the end
29) Plant bamboo shoots in their stomachs
30) Feed them poison
31) Flash freeze them
32) electrocution
33) Give them an umbrella and tell them to be Mary Poppins on top of a ten story
building
34) Get them to pose for a photo and drop a pillar on them
35) Genetically modify a Venus fly trap so it grows really big and put them in a
room with it
36) Make them walk into a bee farm without a suit
37) Force feed them McDonalds
38) Tie ropes to their arms and legs, tie the other ends to two jet planes, and fly the
jet planes in opposite directions.
39) Death by faulty acupuncture
40)drown
41) Paint their whole body so the paint seals and they can’t breathe
42) Give them an eyeball piercing
43) Human Guinea Pig
44) Take them to an animal testing lab, open all the cages and leave victim alone
with them
45) Wrap them in lots of cello tape
46) Make them spend a day with Michael Jackson
47) Drop them into an electrocuted pool
48) Operate on them. Remove all the bones from their body and see how long they
survive
49) Make them drink Nitro-glycerine and watch them light up like a Jack Lantern
50) Impale them on lots of keys
51) Tape their mouths and give them a cold =]
52) Get some claustrophobic people and make them go on an elevator that’s gets
stuck halfway through
53) Pluck every strand of hair from their body one by one with a pair of tweezers
54) Strap them on a wood mill and watch them get cut in half
55) Put them in a maze with lots of mirrored walls and a roof and no way out
56) Re-enact the gladiator and make them face a tiger
57) Tie the ends of their hair to a fan and turn it on high
58) Tell them they’re Jesus and they can walk on water
59) Strap them on train tracks and wait till train comes (give them hope of
survival)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawatha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James schulp 5 hr Victim 1
Keep one word, add one word (Mar '14) 8 hr Arnold 4,908
12th street wreck 12 hr Nobody 6
Giggle girls (Jun '16) Thu 1CoolCat 4
Lost connection Hiawatha woman 2007 (Oct '15) Apr 15 Jamicakes 19
Sheriff Press release Apr 13 Big Ego 2
Gus' restaurant (Oct '17) Mar '18 1CoolCat 32

Hiawatha Jobs

Personal Finance

Hiawatha Mortgages