First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just me

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Anyone tried it yet? Great food bit only one problem they were so busy and tjey need more wait staff. Bur other than that it was great. They will do awesome if they get more help. Oh it is located where mossy bottoms use to be
ricky

Murphy, NC

#3 Mar 4, 2013
that's one heck of a name i believe i would have named it something a little bit different but hey as long as they r busy and they like the name that's all that matters
Paper Boy

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Buy a ad Becky. TOPIX is not marketing
LOL

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Paper Boy is jealous Becky is doing better than he is with his spatula at McDonalds.?
Sorry

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
Paper Boy is jealous Becky is doing better than he is with his spatula at McDonalds.?
She did wonderful with her paper until it was time to pay her bills.
Mikki

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Great food, great service and prices locals can afford!
Foster Stephen

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Mikki wrote:
Great food, great service and prices locals can afford!
The fact that the locals like it would be reason enough not to eat there.
local

Toccoa, GA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Foster Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that the locals like it would be reason enough not to eat there.
If the locals like the food, even more reason to eat there. You sound like an egotistical, arrogant, self loving, better than your fellow man, snob that can't see past himself. I bet your mother is so proud of you.
Local too

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text> If the locals like the food, even more reason to eat there. You sound like an egotistical, arrogant, self loving, better than your fellow man, snob that can't see past himself. I bet your mother is so proud of you.
I've eaten there twice. The food is average and the service is below average. I would guess the manager or owner has little or no training in the hospitality industry. Everyone can run a Restaurant in their mind. The truth is, it is a very difficult business to be successful in. Average food and below average service will eventually close the doors. Everything new glitters for a few days.
Robin Bradley

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
I say my name because i am not afraid to, i think Becky & John is doing a great job! There food is good and prieces are good.They have changed help to!!!!!!
Robin Bradley

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Mar 13, 2013
I think becky & Johon are doing a great job, yeah they had to weed out a bit but have new help and food is good and you can afford it!
Local Boy

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Foster Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that the locals like it would be reason enough not to eat there.
you need to move back to fla or better yet back north where you came from first.
Robin Bradley

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Honey I am not from the North !!!! Local Boy!!!! You don't know me!!!!!!
Notfromhere

Demorest, GA

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Robin Bradley wrote:
Girl we know you are from here by reading your post! Stop embarrassing yourself and the educated locals. By the way, the food is horrible, the service is awful, and the prices are too high for the cheaply processed food. Find something truthful to write about.
Robin Bradley

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Get a LIFE!!!!
Local Boy

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Robin Bradley wrote:
That was for Foster not you. I agree with you
Funny

Duluth, GA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Robin Bradley wrote:
I say my name because i am not afraid to, i think Becky & John is doing a great job! There food is good and prieces are good.They have changed help to!!!!!!
Where did you learn your writing and puncuation skills? Let me guess, the local newspaper or local govt.
Hungry

Blairsville, GA

#19 Mar 13, 2013
I've heard many people say its like getting a kid happy meal. Small buns Tyson style crappy chicken patties,small amount of fries.onion rings are only 5 per order. Get with the program...I don't mind paying for good food but when you go some where hungry it's pretty sad you leave hungry after you just ate a paid for meal.the chicken on the grilled chicken salad was like only two chicken strips lettuce and tomatoes. The foods served on a small basket with no room for the sandwich to go and no where to put it while eating unless you lay it back on top of your fries...
SPot

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Topix.. Where everyone can be a hard ass with no worries.. Cute
Notfromhere

Demorest, GA

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Hungry wrote:
I've heard many people say its like getting a kid happy meal. Small buns Tyson style crappy chicken patties,small amount of fries.onion rings are only 5 per order. Get with the program...I don't mind paying for good food but when you go some where hungry it's pretty sad you leave hungry after you just ate a paid for meal.the chicken on the grilled chicken salad was like only two chicken strips lettuce and tomatoes. The foods served on a small basket with no room for the sandwich to go and no where to put it while eating unless you lay it back on top of your fries...
Ewwww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Avenue 40 Towns County 7 4 hr uknowitall 53
Satanic church opening up soon 5 hr Eddie 76
Clinton makes me puke... 7 hr Searching 20
End of miserable season 9 hr Mercy 1
Fieldstone Cinema Closing ? 9 hr beeper 1
Won't eat at Asiano again Fri YOUR MOMMA 9
What builder would you choose? (Oct '09) Thu Cassie Mae 74

Hiawassee News Video

Hiawassee Dating
Find my Match