First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GOBILL

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Folks, these are two life time local good ole boys that need our help. Don't sit home and whine cause you dont like the way our county is run if you ain't going to take time to go vote. You Towns County folks know that Bill has done a lot of good things to help this county. Look at all the people he has gave jobs over the years at the school and now at the county. He works a lot of folks. There ain't never been a man in Towns County responsible for doing more for us and giving more jobs than he has. And he built us a new school that was nicer than any one else in the country when he as supt. Now look at the good shape all our roads is in. And what a good job he does running all the county business. Why do people think we might need a whole board of commissioners like a school board when we got a good man like Bill running things? And Bear Osborn is a good ole country boy. He would get this county back just like the way it was when we were growing up here and we knew all the law and they knew us. Now we got a bunch of foreign deputies brought in here that no body don't know and acting like they think we are part of Atlanta or something. We are little country town and we want our down home boys running this place not some move in or know it all lottie dah folks. I am tired of seeing men in uniforms that I dont know around here. And I damn sure dont want some coming in here and thinking that he can run our county better than Bill. Vote straight ticket! But be sure to vote for Bear and Bill if nothing else! We need them in the offices. Hell I think we should write in Bill as Supt too I know he could run Commissioner office and School both and do the best job of anyone.
loling

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Sep 1, 2012
somebody's been in the mason jar again. not if snowballs fall in hell will they get my vote... hope you don't get a hangover...
quart

Jefferson, GA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
loling wrote:
somebody's been in the mason jar again. not if snowballs fall in hell will they get my vote... hope you don't get a hangover...
Sounds like someone is already buying votes. I can remember going to a certain persons house to get a quart for a vote.
Benfedup

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Sep 1, 2012
GOBILL? Typical!
Yeah, lets go back to when.....when the deputies wouldn't arrest an intoxicated driver because, they were friends, a relative, or wait, what? Oh yes, "just a good ol' boy", who didn't mean no harm. Didn't matter if they'd already been caught 5 or 6 times. Yeah, lets go back to when.....when the deputies wouldn't arrest someone for physically assaulting their spouse because, they were friends, a relative, or wait, what? Oh yes, "just a good ol' boy", who didn't mean no harm. Didn't matter how many times this assaulting took place. So yes, lets go back to when.....shall we? We could go further, but we'd be here all day. You say, vote "B" and lets go back to when? Is this really what you want to go back to? Ask him who his chief deputy will be, lol. I ask again, is this really what you want to go back to?

And Kendall? Is this a man who is more concerned with who someone's people are and are they natives and which political party they belong to, before he'll hire them, rather than their qualifications?

So yeah, lets go back to when.....NOT!
Cooter

Cleveland, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Only way to vote. Bill and Bear. Steve and Chris two buddies who want to get their hands on more of that county checkbook
Cooter

Cleveland, GA

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Benfedup wrote:
GOBILL? Typical!
Yeah, lets go back to when.....when the deputies wouldn't arrest an intoxicated driver because, they were friends, a relative, or wait, what? Oh yes, "just a good ol' boy", who didn't mean no harm. Didn't matter if they'd already been caught 5 or 6 times. Yeah, lets go back to when.....when the deputies wouldn't arrest someone for physically assaulting their spouse because, they were friends, a relative, or wait, what? Oh yes, "just a good ol' boy", who didn't mean no harm. Didn't matter how many times this assaulting took place. So yes, lets go back to when.....shall we? We could go further, but we'd be here all day. You say, vote "B" and lets go back to when? Is this really what you want to go back to? Ask him who his chief deputy will be, lol. I ask again, is this really what you want to go back to?
And Kendall? Is this a man who is more concerned with who someone's people are and are they natives and which political party they belong to, before he'll hire them, rather than their qualifications?
Another move in jackass with no pull.
Benfedup

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>Another move in jackass with no pull.
Wrong again, lol. Gotta love those "Bill & Bear" supporters. Incapable of discussing anything without name calling and cursing. Your mentality is quite impressive. You learn that "back when"?
Cooter

Cleveland, GA

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Benfedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, lol. Gotta love those "Bill & Bear" supporters. Incapable of discussing anything without name calling and cursing. Your mentality is quite impressive. You learn that "back when"?
Yes, back when you jerkoffs were still in Florida.
Cooter Bill

Cleveland, GA

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, back when you jerkoffs were still in Florida.
Oh, Cooter! I was missing you. I know who you are and I wish you would meet me again. That last time down at the beach after dark is burned so strongly in my mind! I never thought I would like being with a man until you...but you are so unlike any man I've ever known! When our two rough, calloused hands are twined around each other, it just blows me away! When can we meet again? Two times was NOT enough! I love it when you call my name!
GOBILL

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Look here, Bill Kendall is the smartest man that has ever walked in Towns County. Just look at all the things he has got done around here. New school when he was Supt., New Senior Center now. And our roads have never been in better shape. The old Commissioner refused to pave my road because there are no other houses on it, which is not my fault that no one else ever built on their land around me. But Bill understood that and could see that this is a good area to live and later on other people will be moving in around me so he got it took care of like it should have been to start with. There aint a better man in the county to run things than Billy, I dont care who was running I would support Bill. And you all ought to be thinking about how many of your folks he has hired over the years when they couldnt get jobs anywhere else. He will give people 2nd chances. Look at all the people that couldn't get work anywhere else and Billy cared enough about them to put them to work. Do you think a board of commissioners would give people another chance like that? And why the hell pay a board to do a job that one man does just fine. I would vote for Bill to run the whole courthouse if I could. He could do it better than all them other clowns up there. And when you vote for Bear you know him and Billy will be working good together. The Sheriff Dept would be run a lot better if Clinton would have been listening to Bill the past 4 years. Billy knows how to operate the departments and we need a Sheriff in there that will take his good advice. VOTE BILL & BEAR and dont listen to these movein morons. We know whats best for this county.
JoKe

Commerce, GA

#11 Sep 3, 2012
GOBILL wrote:
Look here, Bill Kendall is the smartest man that has ever walked in Towns County. Just look at all the things he has got done around here. New school when he was Supt., New Senior Center now. And our roads have never been in better shape. The old Commissioner refused to pave my road because there are no other houses on it, which is not my fault that no one else ever built on their land around me. But Bill understood that and could see that this is a good area to live and later on other people will be moving in around me so he got it took care of like it should have been to start with. There aint a better man in the county to run things than Billy, I dont care who was running I would support Bill. And you all ought to be thinking about how many of your folks he has hired over the years when they couldnt get jobs anywhere else. He will give people 2nd chances. Look at all the people that couldn't get work anywhere else and Billy cared enough about them to put them to work. Do you think a board of commissioners would give people another chance like that? And why the hell pay a board to do a job that one man does just fine. I would vote for Bill to run the whole courthouse if I could. He could do it better than all them other clowns up there. And when you vote for Bear you know him and Billy will be working good together. The Sheriff Dept would be run a lot better if Clinton would have been listening to Bill the past 4 years. Billy knows how to operate the departments and we need a Sheriff in there that will take his good advice. VOTE BILL & BEAR and dont listen to these movein morons. We know whats best for this county.
Billy did a bang up job running the SO when Eller and Osborn were in there, eh? And exactly how did you pay him to fix your road? Can't get the county to touch mine. I've been trying for years. We have to take care of it ourselves. And we aren't the only ones that live on it. Billy won't listen when we talk to him. So how much cheddar are we talking?
GOBILL

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
JoKe wrote:
<quoted text>Billy did a bang up job running the SO when Eller and Osborn were in there, eh? And exactly how did you pay him to fix your road? Can't get the county to touch mine. I've been trying for years. We have to take care of it ourselves. And we aren't the only ones that live on it. Billy won't listen when we talk to him. So how much cheddar are we talking?
I never paid Bill a penny! He is a good man and all he wants to do is help people and do good for his beloved Towns County. He has always been good to me and my family. When other people in this county was having to drive to Atlanta to work because of their foolishness we always listened to Billy and we always had work to do. He never tried to get any money from any of us. And we always support him and he gets our votes because we know a good man. If we listened to you bunch of consertivie dummies it would take a dozen people to do the job one good man does now, which is a joke because you bunch costs us more money than anything on wasteful spending. VOTE BILL and BEAR 2012
Cooter

Jefferson, GA

#13 Sep 3, 2012
JoKe wrote:
<quoted text>Billy did a bang up job running the SO when Eller and Osborn were in there, eh? And exactly how did you pay him to fix your road? Can't get the county to touch mine. I've been trying for years. We have to take care of it ourselves. And we aren't the only ones that live on it. Billy won't listen when we talk to him. So how much cheddar are we talking?
So let me get this right. You move to the "mountains" then complain your road is not nice and smooth? Is that about right?
JoKe

Commerce, GA

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this right. You move to the "mountains" then complain your road is not nice and smooth? Is that about right?
No, I didn't "move" to the mountains. I "moved" to another house. How long before you're not considered a move in? 10, 15 years? Because you might still be considered one yourself.
JoKe

Commerce, GA

#15 Sep 3, 2012
GOBILL wrote:
<quoted text>
I never paid Bill a penny! He is a good man and all he wants to do is help people and do good for his beloved Towns County. He has always been good to me and my family. When other people in this county was having to drive to Atlanta to work because of their foolishness we always listened to Billy and we always had work to do. He never tried to get any money from any of us. And we always support him and he gets our votes because we know a good man. If we listened to you bunch of consertivie dummies it would take a dozen people to do the job one good man does now, which is a joke because you bunch costs us more money than anything on wasteful spending. VOTE BILL and BEAR 2012
LOL! "We always listened to Bill". I can see you all lined up now. "All Hail King Bill! All Hail King Bill!"
GOBILL

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Benfedup wrote:
GOBILL? Typical!
Let me tell you something Billy Kendall knows how to run a county government. Look at what a nice beach area and park he turned that sand pile down at the bridge into. Look at the beautiful new Sr Center about to open up there on the lake. Look at all our nice paved roads we have now. And look at what he does for people! Who else would have gave Buck a job and a chance to turn his life around? Before Billy gave him a 2nd chance he was living in a camper in Blairsville having to hide because he didnt have a way to pay his fines and he couldn't get his license back. The Bill gave him a job down at the fairgrounds and he cleaned up and taking care of his self and got his old court stuff done away with and now is a productive citizen. Nobody else wouldnt even have ever gave him a chance and without Bill he'd still be living in a camper and hiding from the law and having to do what it took to get by. And then that Hedden that got arrested for the biggest drug bust in Towns history way back in late 70's or early 80's. Look at him, he did his time in prison and no body gave him chances except a little construction work here and there. Finally Bill gave him a chance with the county road crew and look now he is working after all those years and is a good outstanding productive citizen. Bill is a fair man who believes in 2nd chances. And with his help Bear can fix our Sheriff Dept and get in some good deputies instead of Clintons Clowns who no body knows and their paychecks arent helping the Towns County economy because they live other places. Bill and Bear would think this thru and put good men in place who live in and help the Towns County economy. VOTE BILL and BEAR
GOBILL

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
JoKe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! "We always listened to Bill". I can see you all lined up now. "All Hail King Bill! All Hail King Bill!"
My folks have always had work to do and I aint the one whining about the bumps in my road. I know how to take advice from a wise man just like all my family has for the past 40 years. The sooner you learn what's best for your county the easier your life will be.
JoKe

Commerce, GA

#18 Sep 3, 2012
GOBILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something Billy Kendall knows how to run a county government. Look at what a nice beach area and park he turned that sand pile down at the bridge into. Look at the beautiful new Sr Center about to open up there on the lake. Look at all our nice paved roads we have now. And look at what he does for people! Who else would have gave Buck a job and a chance to turn his life around? Before Billy gave him a 2nd chance he was living in a camper in Blairsville having to hide because he didnt have a way to pay his fines and he couldn't get his license back. The Bill gave him a job down at the fairgrounds and he cleaned up and taking care of his self and got his old court stuff done away with and now is a productive citizen. Nobody else wouldnt even have ever gave him a chance and without Bill he'd still be living in a camper and hiding from the law and having to do what it took to get by. And then that Hedden that got arrested for the biggest drug bust in Towns history way back in late 70's or early 80's. Look at him, he did his time in prison and no body gave him chances except a little construction work here and there. Finally Bill gave him a chance with the county road crew and look now he is working after all those years and is a good outstanding productive citizen. Bill is a fair man who believes in 2nd chances. And with his help Bear can fix our Sheriff Dept and get in some good deputies instead of Clintons Clowns who no body knows and their paychecks arent helping the Towns County economy because they live other places. Bill and Bear would think this thru and put good men in place who live in and help the Towns County economy. VOTE BILL and BEAR
They'd get that there jail back the way it's suppose to be,too, with the inmates running it! Darn Clinton Clowns, thinking the sheriff and jailers should run the jail. Humph! What'll they think of next? Arresting drug dealers, law breakers and such. That's just crazy talk, I tell yuns, crazy talk! Let's get back to the good ole boy days so we's can all get out and have some fun without having to worry about the law. Who's up for a little target practice?
GOBILL

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2012
JoKe wrote:
<quoted text>They'd get that there jail back the way it's suppose to be,too, with the inmates running it! Darn Clinton Clowns, thinking the sheriff and jailers should run the jail. Humph! What'll they think of next? Arresting drug dealers, law breakers and such. That's just crazy talk, I tell yuns, crazy talk! Let's get back to the good ole boy days so we's can all get out and have some fun without having to worry about the law. Who's up for a little target practice?
More people in this country are in jail than any country in the world. It is a just wrong. Other countries are not so fast to throw their citizens in jail as we are. A lot of the folks sitting in jail should be out working and earning a paycheck and contributing to our economy instead of sitting there for us to support. You need to do some research on the overcrowding of US jails and then talk to Bear. He knows everyone makes mistakes and dont deserve to be throwed in there without talking to. Billy has been saying for years that Clintons Clowns have arrested people they had no business arresting. Just go talk to him and see what a good man Bill is for yourself.
JoKe

Commerce, GA

#20 Sep 3, 2012
GOBILL wrote:
<quoted text>
More people in this country are in jail than any country in the world. It is a just wrong. Other countries are not so fast to throw their citizens in jail as we are. A lot of the folks sitting in jail should be out working and earning a paycheck and contributing to our economy instead of sitting there for us to support. You need to do some research on the overcrowding of US jails and then talk to Bear. He knows everyone makes mistakes and dont deserve to be throwed in there without talking to. Billy has been saying for years that Clintons Clowns have arrested people they had no business arresting. Just go talk to him and see what a good man Bill is for yourself.
Well, hell, if the whole country has a problem with overcrowded jails maybe Billy Boy shoulda run for president. He coulda fixed the whole country's problems instead of just blessing us Towns County folks. Whatcha think? Oh, wait. You can't without asking Billy first. Go on. I'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dicount store/old walmart 4 hr Bud 2
Dr Church 20 hr Local also 38
State of Georgia, Plaintiff, v. Joint Dev. Auth... Mon amazed 7
New Dollar General? Mon amazed 5
Fatal Attraction Sun Oscar 2
Christmas Parade Sat truth 3
People infested with ebolo Nov 22 raymond 11

Hiawassee News Video

Hiawassee Dating
Find my Match