Seriously

Jefferson, GA

#21 Oct 12, 2011
Jud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judgement", Dimwit.
Actually, judgment is the preferred spelling while judgement is also an accepted spelling. So who is the dimwit!!!
Wow

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Oct 12, 2011
double wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she fire you or your "friend" for being a sorry employee and a sorry human and that makes YOU mad.
Neither I just know her & know how she treats people!!!
& the "FRIEND" wasn't fired ty very much!!
Dead Fish

Hiawassee, GA

#24 Oct 13, 2011
Y'all dun happy now, i dun seen a sign in that poor ladys window that she was moving. I hope y'all are dun proud of yourselfs that dun means another empty building in this suck hole town
YANKEE DOODLE CAKE LADY

Hooks, TX

#25 Oct 13, 2011
I HEARD SHE WAS MOVING ACROSS STREET FROM THE ITALLIAN JOINT IN YOUNG HARRIS. RENTS OUT THE NOSE PROBALLY CANT HEAT OR COOL THE OLE GAS STATION. THE ONE WITH THE ANTIQUE CATERING TRUCK MOSQUITO NOT ENRIKYS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.THE OLE GAL FROM FLA HAS A GOOD CAKE BUT INGLES IN HAYESVILLE IMPRESSES ME MOST WITH THEIR BUTTER CREME AND LACK OF BRAVADO SWAGGER.SORRY FOR CAPS BURT FINGER IN THE PIZZA OVEN AND CANT HIT ALL THE KEYS.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26 Oct 26, 2011
Looks like the cupcake shop is gone! Yippie! Burned too many people in Hiawassee now taking her business to Blairesville to burn people there! Glad I have fam and friends there too, will make sure to spread the word and forewarn Baliresville!
Yea

Hiawassee, GA

#27 Oct 26, 2011
mtngurl61 wrote:
Looks like the cupcake shop is gone! Yippie! Burned too many people in Hiawassee now taking her business to Blairesville to burn people there! Glad I have fam and friends there too, will make sure to spread the word and forewarn Baliresville!
Yeah, Dumbo, you stupid whining scumbag, be sure to forewarn "Baliresville" or "Blairesville" or wherever.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28 Oct 27, 2011
mtngurl61 wrote:
Yeah now I don't have to look at that place anymore lol but she will now be taking all of the college kids that have all their parents money to buy a cupcake which costs way touch & a coffee that she can barely make herself!!
Hahaha!! Have a good day Mtn Gurl :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29 Oct 27, 2011
tcnative82 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah now I don't have to look at that place anymore lol but she will now be taking all of the college kids that have all their parents money to buy a cupcake which costs way much & a coffee that she can barely make herself!!
Hahaha!! Have a good day Mtn Gurl :)
Way too MUCH...
Another

Blairsville, GA

#30 Oct 28, 2011
That's all we need - another failed business and vacant building on Main Street, and some of you idiots celebrating the loss.

Are you going to dance in the streets when Hiawassee Hardware closes too?
coupl-a-jerks

Jefferson, GA

#31 Oct 28, 2011
mtngurl61 and tcnative82, two of a kind, maybe even the same person. Stupid, jealous and can't spell or put together a sentence that makes sense. True goodwill ambassadors for Towns County, and we need all the goodwill we can get, they should be proud.
Abby

Cleveland, GA

#32 Oct 28, 2011
This story is a very difficult read. It is hard to beleive that anyone could become so rude and nasty over a cake or cupcake they were not happy with.
I feel it takes courage to open any business and huge amounts of work and commitment, not to mention the $$$$$$$.
It's a sad day to see how hateful some can be. Shame on those who started this.:~(
Diff

Hiawassee, GA

#33 Oct 28, 2011
Abby wrote:
This story is a very difficult read. It is hard to beleive that anyone could become so rude and nasty over a cake or cupcake they were not happy with.
I feel it takes courage to open any business and huge amounts of work and commitment, not to mention the $$$$$$$.
It's a sad day to see how hateful some can be. Shame on those who started this.:~(
Difficult to read indeed, but one knows that Dumbo sock puppets are illiterate sliming scumbags, the very personification of our wingnut village idiot. That you can "beleive".
Einstein

Jefferson, GA

#34 Oct 28, 2011
mtngurl61 wrote:
<quoted text>You got it dumb ass I am a bitch and damn proud of it! But you are a worthless piece of sh#t of the ass of life sitting back and hurling nasty comments about things you are not qualified to answer because you are white trash! I am a proud intelligent Bitch with more integrity in my pinky than you have earned your entire lifetime! Thank you for the compliment! I love when the peanut gallery hurls comments my way, makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside! hahahahaha Now go get a real life in the real world, or sit back in your 70's lazy boy eating your life away and dumping your crap on those who have way more intelligence than you!
Does belief in God make you a Christian? Not necessarily, so I won't assume you are, but really?!? There is a lot of venom in your posts... Why would you hate this lady so much? I mean, she made cupcakes for a living... How evil can one be making cupcakes for a living?
Apparel

Blairsville, GA

#35 Oct 28, 2011
I supposed some of you are next going to bitch and make up lies about Dr. Nunn leaving Hiawassee and moving her practice to Blairsville or the lady who moved her wine and beer making supply business there too. With so many complainers here, it's no wonder they're leaving this town.
wow

Hooks, TX

#36 Oct 31, 2011
you know with as many people up and moving their businesses over to union county, you would think it's the towns people and their hick rude ways of going about anything that they find disturbing....that is causing problems. not how someone make a f'n cupcake.

all you "good" people who are happy that ANOTHER business has moved should be ashamed of yourselves! half of you probably can't make half your bills...and you want to bitch about a cupcake?!?!? maybe YOU should open a business...and wait and see how long it takes you to move it, because of the rudeness of this whole town.

WE should embrace progress in this town, not spit on it, and try to run it out. I can openly say I DO NOT ADMIT I GREW UP HERE, I try and accept everyone, and love them...and all this hate that emits from this town disgusts me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, god bless you, and have fun running this town into the ground with your negativity!:)
TO FUNNY

Dahlonega, GA

#37 Nov 1, 2011
Did she really claim to make them herself cause I am at Ingles @ least twice a week and she is in there buying the mixes and frosting thats gotta be a disappointment for $2.50 a cupcake ppl got ripped
Abandon ship

Blairsville, GA

#38 Nov 1, 2011
Apparel wrote:
I supposed some of you are next going to bitch and make up lies about Dr. Nunn leaving Hiawassee and moving her practice to Blairsville or the lady who moved her wine and beer making supply business there too. With so many complainers here, it's no wonder they're leaving this town.
THe ones who can get out have or are trying to. Its no place for a working man to raise a family.
Fred

Murphy, NC

#39 Nov 2, 2011
TO FUNNY wrote:
Did she really claim to make them herself cause I am at Ingles @ least twice a week and she is in there buying the mixes and frosting thats gotta be a disappointment for $2.50 a cupcake ppl got ripped
That is a lie and is actionable one crazy poster in Blairsville found out topix will give up your identity to a subpoena and she has a $400,00 judgment against her . I hope this lady sues her cupcakes are very good.
TO FUNNY

Dahlonega, GA

#40 Nov 2, 2011
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> That is a lie and is actionable one crazy poster in Blairsville found out topix will give up your identity to a subpoena and she has a $400,00 judgment against her . I hope this lady sues her cupcakes are very good.
LMFAO Ya Ok ppl can post whtever they want And say whtever they want I said nothin in harm so BITE ME :) and second off I can say wht I see and know she is in Ingles everytime im in there and buyin them items so Whtever loser
Fred

Murphy, NC

#41 Nov 2, 2011
TO FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO Ya Ok ppl can post whtever they want And say whtever they want I said nothin in harm so BITE ME :) and second off I can say wht I see and know she is in Ingles everytime im in there and buyin them items so Whtever loser
You are about the dumbest poster on here and that is hard to do and you are only "to funny" because you are certainly not too funny. I hope you enjoy your miserable loser life. The Blairsville slander-libel case was won by Gene Cooley google it and hopefully there will be a few more coming. Words written or said can have repercussions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Palarchio for Sheriff??? 7 hr Bull 34
"SCIENCTIST" the GOD's for liberals say there w... 16 hr the truth is the ... 18
Debate: Marijuana - Hiawassee, GA (Aug '10) Sun The WB 164
Rib Country Sun mr_anderson 7
Traffic in Hiawassee Sun realmaster 25
new store opening - blue mountain vapor Apr 18 hope not 4
Mountain Manager (Apr '08) Apr 17 JJWhorten 48
More from around the web

Hiawassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]