TC B-Ball Tournanment & Chet

Posted in the Hiawassee Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Parent Concerned

Pendergrass, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
I was unable to go the Battle of States B-Ball tournament at TCHS, but I have heard that Chet Kendall was up to his old (young) habit at the games. If this is true, what can the school board and parents do about this? It is unprofessional as well as detrimental to our kids. Teachers are suppose to be (good) role models for our kids.
OKAY

Commerce, GA

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Parent Concerned wrote:
I was unable to go the Battle of States B-Ball tournament at TCHS, but I have heard that Chet Kendall was up to his old (young) habit at the games. If this is true, what can the school board and parents do about this? It is unprofessional as well as detrimental to our kids. Teachers are suppose to be (good) role models for our kids.
Well okay, you missed a show!!! He is laughing at all and does not appear to care about his family, coaching or his job. Pray he resigns along with his muscle tee-shirt stretched over his aging body.

“0 0' 00"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2010
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well okay, you missed a show!!! He is laughing at all and does not appear to care about his family, coaching or his job. Pray he resigns along with his muscle tee-shirt stretched over his aging body.
If it's all that bad, video him next time and put it up on U-Tube so we can all see.
go figure

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Parent Concerned wrote:
school board? okay, enough with the humor!

parents? keep up the pressure! problem is, he's the only one who would take the job.
go figure

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2010
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! would you resign a job where you could act like a jackass and get away with it?
go figure

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Inglenook wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all that bad, video him next time and put it up on U-Tube so we can all see.
it's even worse than it sounds here. you might be just the guy to take on this task! up for the challenge?

“0 0' 00"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2010
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
it's even worse than it sounds here....
That I'd have to see for myself. Years ago, the coach from Robbinsville, during the girls BB game in Hayesville, sat in the stands and was .. well, "vulgar." What he didn't notice was that two people, one a reporter from Asheville, who were sitting directly behind him were recording it, and a photographer across the court taking pictures. He resigned.
...you might be just the guy to take on this task! up for the challenge?
If you can get the cameras (3 small ones, and a half way decent recorder and directional mike), to do it right, sure.
zumba

Athens, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2010
leave the guy alone, he hasn't done nothing wrong.
go figure

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2010
zumba wrote:
leave the guy alone, he hasn't done nothing wrong.
We punish our children for throwing tantrums. But, you're right, it's not his fault. Who hired him? Who would expect a three year old to conduct himself as an adult?
Parent Concerned

Pendergrass, GA

#10 Jan 6, 2010
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
We punish our children for throwing tantrums. But, you're right, it's not his fault. Who hired him? Who would expect a three year old to conduct himself as an adult?
Bill Kendall hired him in the early 1990s before the voters booted his ass out of office...Thank God!
cant stand him

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Parent Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Kendall hired him in the early 1990s before the voters booted his ass out of office...Thank God!
Look I would be the first person in line to punch him in the mouth for the way he has done his family but Bill Kendall did not hire him he was still in college in the early 90's he graduated in 1988 and his first teaching job wasnt in Towns County by the time he came King Bill was already out of office, sorry I dont like either one of them but your wrong on this one.
cant stand him

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Sorry my bad he actually graduated 1989 I had to double check myself and get the annual out.
haha

Rockdale, TX

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Well hears and idea instead of talking yourself up why dont you grow some and go punch him in the "mouth" haha and see how that works out for you. P.S: Like most everything else on hear your yearbook is wrong agian, he graduated in 1988.
haha

Rockdale, TX

#14 Jan 7, 2010
*HERE
Parent Concerned

Pendergrass, GA

#15 Jan 7, 2010
cant stand him wrote:
<quoted text>Look I would be the first person in line to punch him in the mouth for the way he has done his family but Bill Kendall did not hire him he was still in college in the early 90's he graduated in 1988 and his first teaching job wasnt in Towns County by the time he came King Bill was already out of office, sorry I dont like either one of them but your wrong on this one.
Sorry, King Bill hired his future son-in-law then...got the family members mixed up...but still family. Chet came up from White County HS. He needs to go back. I prefer him not being in education at all. He is not a teacher. He is not a role model.
cant stand him

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Jan 7, 2010
haha wrote:
Well hears and idea instead of talking yourself up why dont you grow some and go punch him in the "mouth" haha and see how that works out for you. P.S: Like most everything else on hear your yearbook is wrong agian, he graduated in 1988.
Your right I had him mixed up with J.Kelley on graduation years i knew that a few of his friends stayed back a year due to sports you obviously are a friend so no since in hashing it out with ya maybe in a few years when a teacher messes with your child or even his child then you won't think he's such a hero.
Concerned

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Jan 7, 2010
Chet thinks he can do no wrong in the school system. I and other parents have reported morally wrongs that he has committed and also wrongs that are against the rules of teaching but as usual nothing will ever get done. I wish every concerned parent around here could sign a petition to get rid of him. If anyone ever starts one I will gladly sign it.
Old mom

Princeton Junction, NJ

#20 Jan 7, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Chet thinks he can do no wrong in the school system. I and other parents have reported morally wrongs that he has committed and also wrongs that are against the rules of teaching but as usual nothing will ever get done. I wish every concerned parent around here could sign a petition to get rid of him. If anyone ever starts one I will gladly sign it.
I hope at some point, past players/students get together and file a complaint. College students should have no fear of this jackass any longer. What do ya say?? Ask your kid, if they have already graduated, to get involved and help have this guy ousted!
indianfan

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2010
He is a joke!!!!! Its a disgrace that he still has a job! Does the school board really believe he just started seeing that kid? really? come on! What scares me is when the young wears off her, which young girl will be next? It is sick!
Concerned

Blairsville, GA

#22 Jan 8, 2010
The school was told that they were seeing each other during her senior year and they chose not to care. There were witnesses that came forward who have no association with the school nor the girl. This school looks out for only one thing and that is there gold ole boys! They have never and will never put a child first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Dollar General Stores does one town need? 9 min No longer there 20
Fannin County news regarding Mr. Stookey 59 min RRC 20
Aarons Auto Care Center in Hiawassee 1 hr RRC 34
Change 2 hr Silence is golden 83
Sheriff's Departments Rumors 3 hr Hornet 1
Linda Curtis for Sheriff 4 hr Impartial 789
Fighter Jets Over Hiawassee? 10 hr Zoom 30
Clinton DUI in Gilmer county 21 hr MOTERAT OR 7

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web