Haunted Places In Hiawassee
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loopdeloop

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2010
I believe if you are looking for trouble then you will find it. If you walk with darkness, you better have a light and armor on.
TCSO

Cleveland, GA

#22 Feb 2, 2010
Another ghost in a police officers uniform was seen shooting at a house. Bullet casings were actually found outside the home. When approached, the gun barrel disappeared! It has been seen again walking around the courthouse in leg chains. Burrrrrrr!
Chuckie

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Feb 12, 2010

In the daylight hours you may very well think Hiawassee, Georgia is precisely the same as any other municipality, but there are extraordinary things happening in this municipality during the moonlight hours. Paintings move about, talk coming from the thin air. Not everyone believes in the descriptions the local residents tell, but there in fact are frightening things occurring here in Hiawassee during the night.

These are some of the spooky things that have happened here recently.

A glowing human shape may be made out over and over again staring through residence windows in Hiawassee at midnight. In any event, it certainly is a terrifying spirit that you would not want to run into in the early morning hours.

The spirit of a pregnant lady has from time to time been made out searching for a man in Ab Cove at the stroke of midnight. Regardless of what folks verbalize, this ghost undeniably is terrifying; one that any wise person wouldn't want to come across.

A decapitated man is now and then noticed
up on the pinnacle of Allen Mountain sniveling.

The phantom of a physician with a bloody uniform has purportedly been witnessed on one or two occasions down by the water at Bayless Cove howling. It has been declared that this specific phantom is the undead soul of a long forgotten Hiawassee person who lived here.

A female with her head
and left arm and left leg removed has often been perceived going through trash container on a Hiawassee avenue.

A soldier's uniform striding around with no body in it is repeatedly observed on a Hiawassee residential road after midnight. One thing is for sure, this is a hostile spirit that should be shunned.

The ghost of a gravely burned female may often be distinguished by Berrong Lake Dam late in the night staring at the water. Any which way, it's a menacing ghost that is better not interrupted.

The ghost of an engine driver has every so often been noticed around midnight fluttering across Beech Flats.

The spirit of a terribly mangled huntsman dragging a dead moose is occasionally seen before dawn drifting along on Alice Branch. In any case, it's undeniably a bloodcurdling ghost that you wouldn't want to come across after midnight.

The ghost of a youthful lady with a line around her neck has been distinguished on frequent occasions in Brasstown Wilderness before sunrise hauling a corpse over rocks. Based
on what the locals declare, this ghost is the ghost of a vacationer that was murdered while passing through Hiawassee before the present. Regardless of what, this spirit sure is scary; one that you shouldn't go trying to locate.
WILL

Dawsonville, GA

#24 Feb 12, 2010
OLD MAN OF THE WILDERNESS

Persistent as ferns in moist earth,
Will stands beside Big Bald Creek,
his body flowing with the landscape
as easily as the current emerges
from Enotah's height
to tumble down the valleyside.
Quartz-flecked as a gray stone
shines in a shadowy place,
his eyes under grizzled brows
glint promise of another spring
and laurel petals on the stream.
Then he speaks and tall pines echo
as ageless wind song
unchanged by roaring jets
the leave their insubstantial trails
white above the mountain.
hillbilly woman

Jefferson, GA

#25 Feb 18, 2010
do u have things that go bump in the nite email me i am the owner of the F.B.P.R.G I will go far and wide to clear your mind. I can come to where u are to investigate your home or office etc... please email me at [email protected] thank you and god bless....
Windbag

Hiawassee, GA

#26 Feb 18, 2010
hillbilly woman wrote:
do u have things that go bump in the nite email me i am the owner of the F.B.P.R.G I will go far and wide to clear your mind. I can come to where u are to investigate your home or office etc... please email me at [email protected] thank you and god bless....
Windbag would like to go hump in the night but he can't. Perhaps you could help him.
Judge

Young Harris, GA

#27 Feb 18, 2010
Windbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Windbag would like to go hump in the night but he can't. Perhaps you could help him.
Judged To Be: ignore the poster
Anybody

Homer, GA

#28 Feb 18, 2010
Has anybody found any new haunted places since the last post on this or any that are supposed to be? I think it would be fun for some of us to camp out at one of the places one night and take a video. Maybe make a documentary of all the places in Towns County. It might get on one of those new ghost shows.
Bloody Mary

Jefferson, GA

#29 Feb 19, 2010
Subject: Death By Bloody Mary

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CURSED ONCE OPENED.

You are now cursed. You must send this on or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not send this on. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeballs out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. What's your parents going to do when they find you dead? Won't be funny then, will it? Don't think this is a fake and it's all put on to scare you because your wrong, so very wrong. Want to hear of some of the sad, sad people who lost their lives or have been seriously hurt by this email?

CASE ONE -
Annalise [Surname Removed]:She got this email. Rubbish she thought. She deleted it. And now, Annalise dead.

CASE TWO -
Louise [Surname Removed]: She sent this to only 4 people and when she woke up in the morning her wrists had deep lacerations on each. Luckily there was no pain felt, though she is scarred for life.

CASE THREE -
Thomas [Surname Removed]: He sent this to 5 people. Big mistake. The night Thomas was lying in his bed watching T.V. The clock shows '12:01am'. The T.V misteriously flickered off and Thomas's bedroom lamp flashed on and off several times. It went pitch black, Thomas looked to the left of him and there she was, Bloody Mary standing in white rags. Blood everywhere with a knife in her hand then disappeared. The biggest fright of Thomas's life.

Warning... NEVER look in a mirror and repeat -'Bloody Mary.Bloody Mary.' Bloody Mary... I KILLED YOUR SON' Is it the end for you tonight! YOU ARE NOW CURSED

We strongly advise you to send this email on. It is seriously NO JOKE. We don't want to see another life wasted. ITS YOUR CHOICE... WANNA DIE TONIGHT? If you send this email to...

NO PEOPLE - You're going to die.

1-5 PEOPLE - You're going to either get hurt or get the biggest fright of your life.

5-15 PEOPLE - You will bring your family bad luck and someone close to you will die.

15 -25 OR MORE PEOPLE - You are safe from Bloody Mary
Resident

Homer, GA

#30 Feb 19, 2010
Bloody Mary wrote:
Subject: Death By Bloody Mary
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CURSED ONCE OPENED.
You are now cursed. You must send this on or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not send this on. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeballs out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. What's your parents going to do when they find you dead? Won't be funny then, will it? Don't think this is a fake and it's all put on to scare you because your wrong, so very wrong. Want to hear of some of the sad, sad people who lost their lives or have been seriously hurt by this email?
CASE ONE -
Annalise [Surname Removed]:She got this email. Rubbish she thought. She deleted it. And now, Annalise dead.
CASE TWO -
Louise [Surname Removed]: She sent this to only 4 people and when she woke up in the morning her wrists had deep lacerations on each. Luckily there was no pain felt, though she is scarred for life.
CASE THREE -
Thomas [Surname Removed]: He sent this to 5 people. Big mistake. The night Thomas was lying in his bed watching T.V. The clock shows '12:01am'. The T.V misteriously flickered off and Thomas's bedroom lamp flashed on and off several times. It went pitch black, Thomas looked to the left of him and there she was, Bloody Mary standing in white rags. Blood everywhere with a knife in her hand then disappeared. The biggest fright of Thomas's life.
Warning... NEVER look in a mirror and repeat -'Bloody Mary.Bloody Mary.' Bloody Mary... I KILLED YOUR SON' Is it the end for you tonight! YOU ARE NOW CURSED
We strongly advise you to send this email on. It is seriously NO JOKE. We don't want to see another life wasted. ITS YOUR CHOICE... WANNA DIE TONIGHT? If you send this email to...
NO PEOPLE - You're going to die.
1-5 PEOPLE - You're going to either get hurt or get the biggest fright of your life.
5-15 PEOPLE - You will bring your family bad luck and someone close to you will die.
15 -25 OR MORE PEOPLE - You are safe from Bloody Mary
still nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton DUI in Gilmer county 6 min Laughingstock 3
How many Dollar General Stores does one town need? 21 min Cookie 16
No more Movers N Shakers 1 hr True 243
How does one remove a thread on topix? 2 hr LOL 5
Linda Curtis for Sheriff 2 hr Flash 786
Aarons Auto Care Center in Hiawassee 7 hr We Need Tourist 29
Change 17 hr MONITOR 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages