WTF*The Real Kelly Lovell Speaks out
freedom

Murphy, NC

#21 Oct 12, 2009
I got some kool aid for you some Jim Jones left.
MaHaBone

Texarkana, TX

#22 Oct 12, 2009
freedom wrote:
I got some kool aid for you some Jim Jones left.
Baphomet has something for you to drink.
sharpey

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Oct 12, 2009
MaHaBone wrote:
<quoted text> He is a Mason and has the support of the Lodge. Masons support each other whether they are right or wrong. They protect each other whether right or wrong. This is why his fellow Masons want him in. He will have their vote. Lucifer is their G
wow if you are a mason and did it under this name charges should be brought and will when you are found how sad..You obviously are a real dumb Mason. SAD
HA HA HA

Dawsonville, GA

#24 Oct 12, 2009
The real Kelly Lovell wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. That is what is wrong with people like you. You do not know the truth, so you make it up as you go. Obviously you are very misinformed. You must have gotten your information from someone other than me or you would know the truth. Think about this, wouldnt it make sense that if you are going to say something you should know the truth first. Get your facts together then give your opinion. Thats why there are so many rumors. People hear something from someone other than the source and start to open that pie hole....
To set the record straight, I will print it here because you and others do not have the guts to face someone and ask. Not because you are scared of a "ticket". Because you are weak and cowardly and if you reveal who you are you will have to eat crow.
Say it for what it really is.
They were seperated and he was living at home with his parents when we started dating.
I had actually met him prior to that so I knew who he was.Scott Andrews was the married one hitting on me and coming to my house, not William.
It is unfortunate that he and his ex could not work there marraige out, but that has nothing to do with me.
There troubles started about 4 years prior. He was miserable, and from what "He"(the source) told me. It made me miserable just hearing the torture he endured. So just because I was there shortly after does not put the blame on me. Most of my close friends know this part so I will now reveal it openly to the public.
I broke up with William in hopes that he would go back to his ex and work their marraige out. After several weeks of no contact. He stood his ground and continued with the divorce. So folks, just because she was heartbroken does not make William or I the bad guy. Divorces are terribly painful. Everyone now a days needs someone to blame for it. No one takes responsibility for their actions. If this failed marraige was my fault, I would say. It is not and now you know the truth.
Everyone deserves to be happy. Even you!
Rumors do not help anyone. So get the facts then open your mouth. I know the truth isnt as "juicy" as the rumors. But, it is still what it is....the truth.
Yes I know for a fact that he was married, I know the family more than you think I do!!
MaHaBone

Texarkana, TX

#25 Oct 13, 2009
sharpey wrote:
<quoted text>wow if you are a mason and did it under this name charges should be brought and will when you are found how sad..You obviously are a real dumb Mason. SAD
A B O Z

Since: Oct 09

Young Harris, GA

#26 Oct 13, 2009
HA HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know for a fact that he was married, I know the family more than you think I do!!
Must be an incest CRISP victim. Sad.
HA HA HA

Dawsonville, GA

#27 Oct 13, 2009
<quoted text>Must be an incest CRISP victim. Sad.
Actually no I am not....they are good people though and how dare you call names or point fingers when you are stealing husbands and airing all your dirting laundry on this website. That is what is sad! I am not even wasting my time talking to ya because I was just making a comment if I really wanted to start anything with ya I would come to you but your not worth my time and you are obviously crazy. Have a good day and god bless!
Jed

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Oct 14, 2009
Give me a break people. You do not know what you are talking about. I set up my own personal forum just for you to vent...
Obviously I get under alot of peoples skin, so here I am take pot shots at me. It is so crazy that you have something to say, but will not call me or come over and talk about anything. Sticks and stones people...
If there is something you want to know about me, why not just ask?
Let me clear a few rumors up so we can get on to the more juicy stuff.
1. Yes, I was a stripper. Long ago, but good at it obviously
2. I did get life insurance money from my mom.
3. Williams affairs are prior to me. It is not any of my business. I don't care. Never have and never will.
4. Crazy? Sure, I will buy that.
5. Get information from my husband? Oh yeah! It would make your skin crawl.
6. Happy? You bet. Never happier!
7. Stole William? LOL, anyone that knows him, knows that he cannot be stolen..hahahaa
8. Do I give a s*** about anyone in this town? Other than friends or family? Hell no..
9. Do I have a cherry Life? Hell yes, why do you think all these women want to be me??
10. Failed Business? Yeah right! GSP has not made us rich, I have. If you only knew??? Which is not your business about how much.
11. Heres the million dollar question, do I think my husband has ever cheated on me? Hell no!
12. Have I ever had him followed? Hell no..LOL
13. Have I ever followed him home from work? Hell yeah! Because I did not trust him? No, mainly because I would meet him there after being in ATL. or Ellijay when he was getting off.
14. Do I live my life or exist? Come on...now all my friends know I live out loud
So come on folks hit me with your best shot.
This isnt William, it is me.
So let her fly!
You still do private birthday parties?!? I need a good one...:)
sharpey

Cornelia, GA

#29 Oct 14, 2009
MaHaBone wrote:
<quoted text>
A B O Z
ypur ISP is being traced just a matter of time ass..good luck to you ,you will need it and by the way, i do hope you are a mason lol lol
MaHaBone

Homer, GA

#30 Oct 15, 2009
sharpey wrote:
<quoted text>ypur ISP is being traced just a matter of time ass..good luck to you ,you will need it and by the way, i do hope you are a mason lol lol
Shib

Bo

Leth
MaHaBone

Homer, GA

#31 Oct 15, 2009
If any of you are wondering what this veiled threat might be it is because all Masons are require to take this oath:

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

This is why this Mason hopes I am a Mason. He is trying to threaten me in a veiled way that if they find out who I am I will meet the same fate as Captain Morgan.

Google - Masons Captain Morgan.

The Lovell/ Young Harris Pharmacy Crowd are scary folks.
ur lonely

Cornelia, GA

#32 Oct 15, 2009
MaHaBone wrote:
If any of you are wondering what this veiled threat might be it is because all Masons are require to take this oath:
"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."
This is why this Mason hopes I am a Mason. He is trying to threaten me in a veiled way that if they find out who I am I will meet the same fate as Captain Morgan.
you are funny lmao.And a poor insecure ,and very parinoid individual.
MaHaBone

Homer, GA

#33 Oct 15, 2009
ur lonely wrote:
<quoted text>you are funny lmao.And a poor insecure ,and very parinoid individual.
A

J

C

H

I

N

If I am so paranoid then why am I not afraid of your ISP threats?
sharpey wrote:
<quoted text>wow if you are a mason and did it under this name charges should be brought and will when you are found how sad..You obviously are a real dumb Mason. SAD
sharpey wrote:
<quoted text>ypur ISP is being traced just a matter of time ass..good luck to you ,you will need it and by the way, i do hope you are a mason lol lol
Damnit dude

Dawsonville, GA

#34 Oct 15, 2009
MaHaBone wrote:
Why in the hell did this get turned around to a big Mason thing? This started out as something else, the masons shouldn't be brought into it. Just because William is a Mason doesn't mean that all of this has to come out. Cut it off dude. I really do hope you get found out and you know what will happen.
MaHaBone

Homer, GA

#35 Oct 15, 2009
Damnit dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell did this get turned around to a big Mason thing? This started out as something else, the masons shouldn't be brought into it. Just because William is a Mason doesn't mean that all of this has to come out. Cut it off dude. I really do hope you get found out and you know what will happen.
Tu

Bal

Cain

There is a lot more to come. I am just getting started. I am going to tell you things that you don't know. You have been made to think you understand the symbols. I am going to bring you into the real light.

Do you know what grip is next?
Damnit dude

Maysville, GA

#36 Oct 16, 2009
The real light is coming brother, I promise.
MaHaBone

Jefferson, GA

#37 Oct 16, 2009
Ma

Ha

Bone

Albert Pike 33rd Degree Mason and head of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry said this in his book Morals and Dogma:

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

Did you carefully read it? You do not know what the light is but you must want me on here because you keep posting.
mouth

Jefferson, GA

#38 Oct 16, 2009
MaHaBone wrote:
Ma
Ha
Bone
Albert Pike 33rd Degree Mason and head of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry said this in his book Morals and Dogma:
The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."
Did you carefully read it? You do not know what the light is but you must want me on here because you keep posting.
have you drank blood from a skull yet? did you find the light?
Hiawassee Native

Lansing, MI

#39 Oct 16, 2009
georgia gem wrote:
Kelly, it really is to bad that you have to explain your life history on here..try not to let people get to you so much..small towns can be the worst.
ROFLMAO....you are telling a two bit tramp not to let someone get to her? Come on...skank nasty & a gag gross nasty NERD azz husband. I use to ride his bus & he was the laughing stock. Long legged weirdo.
His cousin Jamie is a sweet guy...Kelly maybe you can hook up with him.
Hiawassee Native

Lansing, MI

#40 Oct 16, 2009
<quoted text>Must be an incest CRISP victim. Sad.
OMG ...Kelly you bleach headed bytch ....ur one to talk about something like incest....Wait your family prolly wont touch you
either.. Open your legs & the flies gather...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one remove a thread on topix? 45 min J Roberts 10
emc $90,000 10 hr local 19
Fannin County news regarding Mr. Stookey 12 hr Goodman 12
Linda Curtis for Sheriff 12 hr Not the time for ... 787
Clinton DUI in Gilmer county 14 hr I predict a lawsuit 4
Girls basketball 15 hr Tired of the BS 2
How many Dollar General Stores does one town need? 16 hr Cookie 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages