Vote at Lucifer's Lodge YH
FYI

Jefferson, GA

#21 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Crystal, quit blaming her for my posts.
If your writing is any indication of your thought processes then you are one fragmented thinker.
Do you drink a lot?
you are crystal and you know just like everyone else knows it ..i will write to you and if you like it crystal stay the hell off of topix
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#22 Nov 4, 2012
Wro wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Idiotboy. Masons are referred to as -- ta da -- Masons, the possessive of which is -- Masons'.
Also, the plural of Mason is, normal people know, Masons, not as you write, "Mason's", but you have long demonstrated your inability to grasp that point.
You are wrong. Mason can be used as a collective as in: "Mason Lodge # 666". "Mason's Lodge" would be the same thing. "Masons'" lodge would be wrong in numerical agreement.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#23 Nov 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>you are crystal and you know just like everyone else knows it ..i will write to you and if you like it crystal stay the hell off of topix
You will write to me? You don't know me.

Why don't you call or write Crystal and tell her you think she is a liar.

Are you drunk now?
Anti Hoodlum

Blairsville, GA

#24 Nov 4, 2012
You people...

You say ?? is a "good man"? Then what is YOUR definition of a good man...? Now...I don't know a person's heart and neither does anyone else one here....but you do not know everything, do you?

Ask about certain people, certain associates...certain....uh...a ctivities...?

Maybe this man is a good man....almost all men can be good at times...

It is behind the doors that a person's true character steeps out...

No one is perfect...

Hmmm....

I however, am not fooled by a smile and a twinkle in the eye....just how deeply have you looked into anyone's eyes? A smile, an hello by a good old boy...yeah...great....

Just what this county needs...another good old boy with his hand in the cookie jar...and no one to hold him accountable...
True Patriot

Blairsville, GA

#25 Nov 4, 2012
I am a Mason, have been for about 15 years...

I support Clinton whole heartedly.

The masonic lodge is not a din of evil...

It will not make a bad man better...

It will only help a good man seek wisdom...

However, there are certain people who would not sit in a lodge with certain other people...

I choose my friends wisely, not based on any particular organization...I have seen good masons and bad...just like in any other organization...

It does, however, tend to appeal to those with self-esteem issues...not to say that is the norm...

It can give some a feeling of power...that they are somehow better than those who are not masons...

This is one of the pitfalls...

This is why masons should stick to a strict moral code when deciding whether to allow a person to join...

Because a lack of high standards can cause a lodge to go down in overall quality...the old timers understand this...the new ones...not so much...

One should not speculate until they have ridden the goat.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#26 Nov 4, 2012
True Patriot wrote:
I am a Mason, have been for about 15 years...

One should not speculate until they have ridden the goat.
The vulgar idea that "riding the goat " constitutes a part of the ceremonies of initiation in a Masonic Lodge has its real origin in the superstitions of antiquity.

The old Greeks and Romans portrayed their mystical god Pan in horns and hoof and shaggy hide, and called him "goat-footed." When the demonology of the classics was taken up and modified by the early Christians, Pan gave way to Satan, who naturally inherited his attributes, so that to the common mind the devil was represented by a he goat, and his best-known marks were the horns, the beard, and the cloven hoofs.

Then came the witch stories of the Middle Ages and the belief in the witch orgies, where it was said that the devil appeared riding on a goat. These orgies of the witches, where, amid fearfully blasphemous ceremonies, they practiced initiation into their Satanic rites, became to the vulgar and the illiterate the type of the Masonic mysteries; for, as Dr. Oliver says, it was in England a common belief that the Freemasons were accustomed in their Lodges "to raise the devil." So the "riding of the goat," which was believed to be practiced by the witches, was transferred to the Freemasons, and the saying remains to this day, although the belief has long since died out.

- Source: The National Freemason - 1873

http://masonicdictionary.com/goat.html
Question

Hiawassee, GA

#27 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
The vulgar idea that "riding the goat " constitutes a part of the ceremonies of initiation in a Masonic Lodge has its real origin in the superstitions of antiquity.
The old Greeks and Romans portrayed their mystical god Pan in horns and hoof and shaggy hide, and called him "goat-footed." When the demonology of the classics was taken up and modified by the early Christians, Pan gave way to Satan, who naturally inherited his attributes, so that to the common mind the devil was represented by a he goat, and his best-known marks were the horns, the beard, and the cloven hoofs.
Then came the witch stories of the Middle Ages and the belief in the witch orgies, where it was said that the devil appeared riding on a goat. These orgies of the witches, where, amid fearfully blasphemous ceremonies, they practiced initiation into their Satanic rites, became to the vulgar and the illiterate the type of the Masonic mysteries; for, as Dr. Oliver says, it was in England a common belief that the Freemasons were accustomed in their Lodges "to raise the devil." So the "riding of the goat," which was believed to be practiced by the witches, was transferred to the Freemasons, and the saying remains to this day, although the belief has long since died out.
- Source: The National Freemason - 1873
http://masonicdictionary.com/goat.html
Was "riding the goat" the inspiration for your riding the sheep, Pervboy?
Dam

Hiawassee, GA

#28 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. Mason can be used as a collective as in: "Mason Lodge # 666". "Mason's Lodge" would be the same thing. "Masons'" lodge would be wrong in numerical agreement.
Damn you're stupid, Windbag. Let us start really slowly. What's the plural of Mason?

Oh yeah, and about that murder you claim to have witnessed and the role of Dist. Atty. Langley...?
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#29 Nov 4, 2012
Dam wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you're stupid, Windbag. Let us start really slowly. What's the plural of Mason?
Oh yeah, and about that murder you claim to have witnessed and the role of Dist. Atty. Langley...?
What's the plural of Army?
Is a Mason Guild made up of just one person?
TWB

Dawsonville, GA

#30 Nov 5, 2012
Dam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bugsy- I know you see me behind every post, but you are again wrong.
It must really suck to be you.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#31 Nov 5, 2012
Enter in Lucifer's Lodge in Young Harris to cast your vote. Are you opposed to going into a Lodge to vote? That's too bad, Kendall has decided that is where you must go to vote.

He used your money to pave the parking lot for them.

Kendall, Osborn, and Goodwin are all Masons. Is that a coincidence?

Kendall wants complete control over the county. These men are under blood oaths of dedication to each other. A vote for them is a vote for the power behind the Masons. That power, according to their own writers, is Lucifer.
Itm

Hiawassee, GA

#32 Nov 5, 2012
Beargate wrote:
Enter in Lucifer's Lodge in Young Harris to cast your vote. Are you opposed to going into a Lodge to vote? That's too bad, Kendall has decided that is where you must go to vote.
He used your money to pave the parking lot for them.
Kendall, Osborn, and Goodwin are all Masons. Is that a coincidence?
Kendall wants complete control over the county. These men are under blood oaths of dedication to each other. A vote for them is a vote for the power behind the Masons. That power, according to their own writers, is Lucifer.
It must suck to be crazy, although your condition does explain your party affiliation.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#33 Nov 5, 2012
Itm wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck to be crazy, although your condition does explain your party affiliation.
What is my party affiliation? Show us the post where I claim party affiliation.

I have posted the insane comments that the Masonic leaders have made. I didn't make them, they did. I know that they have made them. I have their books in my library.

They claim that the Mason who has mastered his craft is using the seething energy of Lucifer.

Lucifer means "light bearer". Every Mason says in his initiation I am lost in darkness,and I need the light of Freemasonry, I am seeking the light of Freemasonry.

The light of Freemasonry is Lucifer according to their own literature.

Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#34 Nov 5, 2012
Have you ever noticed that the Masons are obsessed with sex.
The square and compass, according to their esteemed writers, represents the sex act itself.

" ...the letter "G" stands for Venus, and that Venus' symbol is a lingam, a stylized phallis." Eliphas Levi

"... that the Monad is male, and the Duad is female. Their sexual union produces the Triad , which is "represented by the letter 'G', the generative principle".
Albert Pike, pages 631-32 in Morals and Dogma

This term, "generative principle", is code for the sex act.

Think about this when you cast your vote in Lucifer's Lodge under the square and compass.

I don't even need to comment on the " two ball cane" pin that they wear. Two balls and a cane?
Still

Jefferson, GA

#35 Nov 5, 2012
Itm wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you offer nothing other than juvenile attacks, I assume it really does suck to be you.
free

Toccoa, GA

#36 Nov 5, 2012
Beargate wrote:
The square and compass, according to their esteemed writers, represents the sex act itself.
" ...the letter "G" stands for Venus, and that Venus' symbol is a lingam, a stylized phallis." Eliphas Levi
"... that the Monad is male, and the Duad is female. Their sexual union produces the Triad , which is "represented by the letter 'G', the generative principle".
Think about this when you cast your vote in Lucifer's Lodge under the square and compass.
I don't even need to comment on the " two ball cane" pin that they wear. Two balls and a cane?
M you can shut'er down after tomorrow.
Nope

Hiawassee, GA

#37 Nov 5, 2012
Beargate wrote:
No, Pervboy, we've noticed that you're obsessed about sex, animals, and teenage athletes.
Ans

Hiawassee, GA

#38 Nov 5, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>What's the plural of Army?
Is a Mason Guild made up of just one person?
Answers:

armies

no

Question for you: What is the plural of Mason?

Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#39 Nov 5, 2012
Still wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you offer nothing other than juvenile attacks, I assume it really does suck to be you.
That's all they can do. The facts are written in their own literature. The "porch masons" have no idea what the real agenda is. They are just there to defend the organization and shield the inner rotten core from the public.

They are all motivated by the same Luciferian spirit though, just in different degrees. They advance up the ladder as they yield to the spirit of Lucifer.

Have you ever noticed that a Mason has his very countenance marked. They all have a particular look about them.
Beargate

Blairsville, GA

#40 Nov 5, 2012
Ans wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers:
armies
no
Question for you: What is the plural of Mason?
I have wasted enough time on your disruptions, Troll. If you can't stick to the topic we are through with your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Wrong 6 hr of course 30
EMC qualifiers 14 hr Fedup 24
Goodwins? Mon Elmer 10
Hiawassee Hardware Aug 30 long term 5
Remove the School Board (Mar '13) Aug 30 Justice 70
will trump win Aug 29 asleep 7
No more mowing in Hiawassee? Aug 28 My thoughts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages