Vote at Lucifer's Lodge YH

Posted in the Hiawassee Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Voting in Young Harris will be held at Lucifer's Lodge, Kendall's little Warlocks den.(Kendall paved their parking lot at taxpayers expense.)

Albert Pike and Manley P. Hall, two of the Mason's most respected writers have said that the god the Mason's worship is Lucifer.

Many who worship the true God of the Christians are offended at this. Conservative Baptists, Church of God, and Catholic believers don't like having to go into the Serpent's den to cast their vote.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." Manley P. Hall "The Secret of Hiram Abiff "

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

"The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine... Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive..."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil."

Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead...page 104-105 The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended he shall imagine he understands them. "'Morals And Dogma', page 819 Albert Pike

Note: pure Luciferians see Satan as only the agent of Lucifer. They believe worship should be given to Lucifer not his agent. That is why they say "Satanism" is a heresy.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
How highly regarded is Albert Pike to the Masons?

He is one of only two men who have their tombs in the House of the Temple in Washington D.C. Albert Pike's statue is in the heart of Washington D.C. overlooking the public square. Pike wrote the "Bible" for Masonic thinking: "Morals and Dogma".

He is very highly regarded.

Nimrod, a Mason and type of the Antichrist, built a tower of brick (hardened clay, a symbol of man hardened against God), the bricks were held together by slime.

The Lodge is the slime that binds Kendall, Osborn, and Goodwin together. All three are Masons.

Gen. 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

See Genesis 10&11
Swain

Jefferson, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
Voting in Young Harris will be held at Lucifer's Lodge, Kendall's little Warlocks den.(Kendall paved their parking lot at taxpayers expense.)
Albert Pike and Manley P. Hall, two of the Mason's most respected writers have said that the god the Mason's worship is Lucifer.
Many who worship the true God of the Christians are offended at this. Conservative Baptists, Church of God, and Catholic believers don't like having to go into the Serpent's den to cast their vote.
Wrong again. Kendall didn't pave the parking lot.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Swain wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. Kendall didn't pave the parking lot.
Inglenook posted a picture that you can find on this page of county equipment at the Lodge. A Mason told me he paved the lot for them.

Everything I have posted on this thread is true.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Mas

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
"Mason's"? That would be "Masons'", plural possessive, not that you are capable of understanding such things.
Swain

Jefferson, GA

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>Inglenook posted a picture that you can find on this page of county equipment at the Lodge. A Mason told me he paved the lot for them.
Everything I have posted on this thread is true.
And used the "taxpayers" money how?
Wel

Hiawassee, GA

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
"The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." Manley P. Hall "The Secret of Hiram Abiff "
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
"The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine... Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive..."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil."
Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead...page 104-105 The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended he shall imagine he understands them. "'Morals And Dogma', page 819 Albert Pike
Note: pure Luciferians see Satan as only the agent of Lucifer. They believe worship should be given to Lucifer not his agent. That is why they say "Satanism" is a heresy.
Well now, Dumbo, we already know you're crazy. No need to embellish.

Instead of banging out your idiocy night and day with no compensation, why don't you go to work for some wackjob like Paul Broun. You can rail against global warming, evolution, the Big Bang and other "lies straight from the pit of hell."

Dream big, Dipstick. Republicans elect people like you to Congress.
oh my

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
I refuse to go into a masonic lodge. I did go into one one time, my last. I'm a born again Christian and a evil surrounded me when in there. I couldn't get out fast enough! I voted early. Most mason recruits have no ideal about this Christian cult.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Mas wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mason's"? That would be "Masons'", plural possessive, not that you are capable of understanding such things.
"Mason" was used as a collective. This implies one group.

The possessive form of the collective would in fact be "Mason's".

"Masons' " implies it belongs to more than one group.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Wel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, Dumbo, we already know you're crazy. No need to embellish.
Instead of banging out your idiocy night and day with no compensation, why don't you go to work for some wackjob like Paul Broun. You can rail against global warming, evolution, the Big Bang and other "lies straight from the pit of hell."
Dream big, Dipstick. Republicans elect people like you to Congress.
You replied to a page of quotes. If you are saying that the people who made those quotes are crazy, I agree.

Anyone who spends all their time searching Topix for typos would certainly know what crazy means.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Nov 4, 2012
oh my wrote:
<quoted text> I refuse to go into a masonic lodge. I did go into one one time, my last. I'm a born again Christian and a evil surrounded me when in there. I couldn't get out fast enough! I voted early. Most mason recruits have no ideal about this Christian cult.
Your anxiety is understandable; you could sense the presence of evil. It makes you wonder why Kendall, Osborn, and Goodwin could feel comfortable in a place surrounded by evil.

John 10 :4 & 5
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."
FYI

Jefferson, GA

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal I see you still don't have a life as usual ...honey you should do some quality thinking about what your husband is doing or who he is doing instead of being every topix as Beargate and Fathead.... maybe we should call you BROWN NOSER ..also since your are talking about mason oh let me remember you needed prayers before cause he was trying to split up your marriage well guess what get over yourself honey cause we don't give a damn about you or family so maybe god will answers your prayers cause honey you need some in a bad way!!!!!
FYI

Jefferson, GA

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anxiety is understandable; you could sense the presence of evil. It makes you wonder why Kendall, Osborn, and Goodwin could feel comfortable in a place surrounded by evil.
John 10 :4 & 5
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."
Crystal your grandma Alice would be disappointed in you talking about your cousin Goodwin cause everyone knows what a good man he is...we are so sorry you married a Clinton and your life has been a living hell since then...I mean with all the splits from cc and you have to live with dad how many times ...honey you was not raised like a bitch you was better then that ...its a crying shame none of the family likes your husband but to bad you can't be more like your sister a beautiful girl with a personality and you think u are better then the Goodwins It's time for you to grow up and do something productive with your life,,,,
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Swain wrote:
<quoted text>And used the "taxpayers" money how?
When you use county equipment, employees, and materials to pave a parking lot, you are spending the county's money. Only Lucifer could blind someone to such an obvious fact as this.
Beargate

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Nov 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Crystal I see you still don't have a life as usual ...honey you should do some quality thinking about what your husband is doing or who he is doing instead of being every topix as Beargate and Fathead.... maybe we should call you BROWN NOSER ..also since your are talking about mason oh let me remember you needed prayers before cause he was trying to split up your marriage well guess what get over yourself honey cause we don't give a damn about you or family so maybe god will answers your prayers cause honey you need some in a bad way!!!!!
I am not Crystal, quit blaming her for my posts.

If your writing is any indication of your thought processes then you are one fragmented thinker.

Do you drink a lot?
FYI

Jefferson, GA

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>When you use county equipment, employees, and materials to pave a parking lot, you are spending the county's money. Only Lucifer could blind someone to such an obvious fact as this.
when you let your employees drive patrol cars and not working and they are wearing shorts and a t shirt that's what our tax money is paying for like 105 was driving his charger yesterday and cc taking his daughter to school that's is what our damn tax dollars is going too...
Wro

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Idiotboy. Masons are referred to as -- ta da -- Masons, the possessive of which is -- Masons'.

Also, the plural of Mason is, normal people know, Masons, not as you write, "Mason's", but you have long demonstrated your inability to grasp that point.
May

Hiawassee, GA

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Beargate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Crystal, quit blaming her for my posts.
If your writing is any indication of your thought processes then you are one fragmented thinker.
Do you drink a lot?
Maybe she's just stupid, like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emc Board resigned? 6 min Kung Fu 12
drug scam or mistake (Jan '17) 6 hr Elmer 7
Fire on Monday 7 hr Sad 1
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 8 hr Wheres the beef 17
full eclipse 9 hr MMA FIGHTER 14
What's with the green helicopter over my front ... 22 hr Sunbathing 6
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin Wed dgd478 9

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance