Out On Bail

Could care less

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2009
Get over it already. The court system will handle this matter in due time. If it were someone you loved or were close to, your tune would be playing on a different station I'm sure. We have laws, and violators are prosecuted. The same will happen here.
absolutely

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2009
What if Dee Dee were your mom, daughter, sister...
It's bad enough that people can live with themselves after dropping off or abandoning an animal...but a person just left dying/dead. Shame
Mr Eyes

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2009
blah blah blah blah
Grassy Knoll

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Feb 4, 2009
Mr Eyes wrote:
blah blah blah blah
I agree with you.
Roosterzz

Commerce, GA

#6 Mar 1, 2009
When did a person who is running around with a married man, carring on an affair, meeting them late at night, trying to take them away from wife and family become such a SAINT???
If this SDAINT of yours was doing what was right and not fooling around with a married man she would be alive today. It was her wanting something that was not hers that got her killed. A married man can not run around on his wife unless there are women who are willing to a slut
phone man

Cleveland, GA

#7 Mar 1, 2009
Roosterzz wrote:
When did a person who is running around with a married man, carring on an affair, meeting them late at night, trying to take them away from wife and family become such a SAINT???
If this SDAINT of yours was doing what was right and not fooling around with a married man she would be alive today. It was her wanting something that was not hers that got her killed. A married man can not run around on his wife unless there are women who are willing to a slut
sounds like eddie or his fat ass wife
Peace

Commerce, GA

#8 Mar 2, 2009
Roosterzz wrote:
Are you stupid or what? Noone needs to be treated the way DeDe was that night!!!!!!!! Sounds like your whore of a husband left you for another woman and you feel like everyone is trash. But the bad news is its scum like EDDIE GANT that tells woman how much he cares about them and hes going to give her the world. So that does not make her a bad person so get over your stupid sorry life and thank GOD your not walking in DeDes family shoes. Are you really human, if so thank GOD I have no clue who you are. Because a true friend of yours would tell you to get off what ever you are on and get yourself help
jimhatcher_1325

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2009
People need to leave the Gant's life alone you don't know them and if you did you would know they are good people. Yes a mistake was made but who hasn't made them. Remember the Bible says "Judge not or you be judged likewise". Yes might be 2 sides to the story but now only God and Eddie knows what they are. Mr. Gant is a great man loves his family very much and has my respect and I will support Mr. Gant 100% so people let this man go on with his life.
BubbaDyerLedford Arrowood

Adel, GA

#10 Sep 15, 2009
No one's bothered to say ANYTHING about this issue in months, so now YOU'RE the one bringing it to everyones attention. Or was that your plan?
Possum

Sycamore, GA

#11 Sep 15, 2009
BubbaDyerLedfordArrowood wrote:
No one's bothered to say ANYTHING about this issue in months, so now YOU'RE the one bringing it to everyones attention. Or was that your plan?
Jest out of curiosity,did yer mammy not know which last name to give you?????Did all of em have a shot????

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#12 Sep 16, 2009
Been awonderen about that myself.Arrowhead not Arrowood.
HER BROTHER

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Sep 16, 2009
This has got to be Dee Dee's idiot brother.

He is white trash and trying to feel better cause he took the settlement money for her dead body.

Goes around telling folks Eddie left his sister to die when the truth is she CAUSED the wreck and was killed instantly..so says the coroner's office.

Take this white trash out and pay no attention to this fool.
Fat Man

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Sep 21, 2009
jimhatcher_1325 wrote:
People need to leave the Gant's life alone you don't know them and if you did you would know they are good people. Yes a mistake was made but who hasn't made them. Remember the Bible says "Judge not or you be judged likewise". Yes might be 2 sides to the story but now only God and Eddie knows what they are. Mr. Gant is a great man loves his family very much and has my respect and I will support Mr. Gant 100% so people let this man go on with his life.
Who is Eddie Gant anyway?
liketokickhisass

Sipsey, AL

#15 Sep 26, 2009
I think Eddies day is coming and all the stuff he has will be took from him so his wife and daughter better learn what a real job is cause they will have to get a real job.I would never trust either one of them they are bad people.I would of never stayed with a sob like Eddie just so i could have all the money i wanted and go where ever i wanted when i got ready to go.But i can tell you Eddie will get his time
roosma

AOL

#16 Sep 26, 2009
FYI, It is Donna (his wife) that owns everything. It was her father's business. Why not just leave Donna and the daughter alone. They deserve that much after all that has happened.

And YES, I think Eddie will have his day in court and I hope he gets what is coming to him. so please lets not start this whole thing about Eddie again
freedom

Murphy, NC

#17 Sep 26, 2009
Innocent til proven guilty unless you are dealing with a bunch of self righteous butttholes.
roosma

AOL

#18 Sep 29, 2009
Did you see Eddie's pictures in the North Ga. News today regarding the auction at the Union County Library?
Concerned

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Sep 30, 2009
Which newspaper and was it this weeks?
tired of it all

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 30, 2009
You all think you know things when you really don't
Eddie started the auction in Lawrenceville along with his wife. Her dad does not have anything to do with it. I can't believe all the people that think they know all about everybodies business when you really don't know a thing. As for all this talk you can't do anything about this mess until the law takes their stand and only then if you happen to get put on the jury, then if you do you will have lied because you are so prejudice. I think I feel more sorry for you people that I do for the Gants
tired of it all

Atlanta, GA

#21 Sep 30, 2009
You don't know a thing you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!
roosma wrote:
FYI, It is Donna (his wife) that owns everything. It was her father's business. Why not just leave Donna and the daughter alone. They deserve that much after all that has happened.
And YES, I think Eddie will have his day in court and I hope he gets what is coming to him. so please lets not start this whole thing about Eddie again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haints 8 hr go back 2
Opioid epidemic 18 hr Tolerman 6
Hiawassee PD Sat Random 11
Muslim in Blairsville Apr 27 dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Apr 27 dgd748 464
Current issues on sheriff Apr 27 Opinion 72
Floridees Apr 26 Timmy is a homer ... 4

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance