Circle K store
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Dawsonville, GA

#1 May 10, 2010
I was driving through your quaint little town late one night and stopped at the Circle K convenience store around 2am to buy some gas. The overweight blonde lady that works there absolutely WREAKED of marijuana. It's a shame that businesses like this one doesnt made drug testing mandatory. Maybe this will be brought to the attention of your local law enforcement and they can keep an eye out.
what

Jefferson, GA

#2 May 10, 2010
Like all people, everyone wants someone else to do it-
By not reporting the problem to the correct people at the time, youve passed the buck- yet, thought enough to post it. Kind of like watching the drunk driver going down the road in front of you, saying to yourself "someone will call...someone will call"...right up to the next bend where you find a wreck....that quite possibly you could have prevented, if you had done something....and not passed the buck.
loyal customer

Dawsonville, GA

#3 May 10, 2010
Well I go there everyday, and the ones that I see on 1st and 2nd shift are good people, no weed smokers there, are you sure you aren't out to ruin your ex's name? I think its funny, anyways I know the ones I see everydday are good people they are good to me and my daughter.your prob pissed bc she wudnt sale your drunk ass anymore beer or were you underage?
James critter Madison

Cleveland, GA

#4 May 10, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
I was driving through your quaint little town late one night and stopped at the Circle K convenience store around 2am to buy some gas. The overweight blonde lady that works there absolutely WREAKED of marijuana. It's a shame that businesses like this one doesnt made drug testing mandatory. Maybe this will be brought to the attention of your local law enforcement and they can keep an eye out.
There you go trying to destroy people and their jobs and their family. Is there something in the water here or what?
leopard

United States

#5 May 11, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
you are disgusting, that was her perfume, u need to get a life of your own and let everyone else have theirs. mind your own business.
so what if she had smoked some weed, the position on weed accept in isolated areas like hiawassee, drinking beer is worse than smoking weed.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
James critter Madison

Cleveland, GA

#6 May 11, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
She would be justified if she attacks your job
sAME oLE

Dawsonville, GA

#7 May 11, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
sOUNDS LIKE YOUR STILL UP TO YOUR "TYPICAL" PHYSCOLOGICAL B.S. Trying to stir up a story here or what? LMAO "LISTEN PEOPLE" This person stating this post above is making this story up about herself, in hopes that others will reply with information to a certain situation...... And yes, "Ms. Discussted" Please carry on......Because at this point, I am finding this EXTREMELY amusing!!!! HA ha HA ha
Pepe La Pew

Dahlonega, GA

#8 May 24, 2010
If it smells like a skunk, must be a skunk. I've seen this person hundreds of times and she always smells.
Soooooo

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Sep 25, 2010
So does this person still work there?
Crazy Vent

Commerce, GA

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Leave em alone I say
to funny

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Sep 25, 2010
James critter Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to destroy people and their jobs and their family. Is there something in the water here or what?
I think she destroyed her own life SHE IS FAT AND SMELLS AND WORKS A CIRCLE K,ENOUGH SAID.
bonkersguy

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 25, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
1st I am in favor of getting rid of as much drugs in Towns County as possible

2nd Drug Testing???? For an over night shift at a convenience store?? If that's what you want that's what you want just keep in mind who is going to pay for it?? Thats right you and I the price of what ever you buy would go up.

3rd I'm guessing the Circle K has decent video, so if she was she'd be on camera.

4th Is this the way you conduct yourself? You accuse people of illegal activity without credible evidence and then hit the net?? Did you ever think of taking it up with management??

Your statement speaks volumes about your poor behavior rather than her questionable behavior.
KATIE 23

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Sep 27, 2010
to funny wrote:
<quoted text>I think she destroyed her own life SHE IS FAT AND SMELLS AND WORKS A CIRCLE K,ENOUGH SAID.
you should be ashame of self. sad sad
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#14 Sep 27, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
how in the world do you know what marijuana wreaks like ????? you been burning some down yourself have ya ?
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#15 Sep 27, 2010
bonkersguy wrote:
<quoted text>
1st I am in favor of getting rid of as much drugs in Towns County as possible
2nd Drug Testing???? For an over night shift at a convenience store?? If that's what you want that's what you want just keep in mind who is going to pay for it?? Thats right you and I the price of what ever you buy would go up.
3rd I'm guessing the Circle K has decent video, so if she was she'd be on camera.
4th Is this the way you conduct yourself? You accuse people of illegal activity without credible evidence and then hit the net?? Did you ever think of taking it up with management??
Your statement speaks volumes about your poor behavior rather than her questionable behavior.
I almost agree with you except for your first point ! getting rid of drugs is not the answer ,we have been trying and losing that war too long now and its not working ,in fact its getting worse ! if you think drug dealer/cartels want drugs legalized you better think again! being illegal is why it cost so much, its where their profit lies . a bag of weeds aint worth nothing , make it illegal then its worth 200 and ounce . gee if we took all the money from the NEVER ENDING drug war and dump it into EDUCATION the problem would be solved ! talk about killing two birds with one stone
bonkersguy

Atlanta, GA

#16 Sep 27, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>I almost agree with you except for your first point ! getting rid of drugs is not the answer ,we have been trying and losing that war too long now and its not working ,in fact its getting worse ! if you think drug dealer/cartels want drugs legalized you better think again! being illegal is why it cost so much, its where their profit lies . a bag of weeds aint worth nothing , make it illegal then its worth 200 and ounce . gee if we took all the money from the NEVER ENDING drug war and dump it into EDUCATION the problem would be solved ! talk about killing two birds with one stone
To each their own I just hope the lady still has a job because of this twit
KATIE 23

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Sep 27, 2010
to funny wrote:
<quoted text>I think she destroyed her own life SHE IS FAT AND SMELLS AND WORKS A CIRCLE K,ENOUGH SAID.
that dont sound funny to me,you sad piece of pig poop.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#19 Sep 27, 2010
bonkersguy wrote:
<quoted text>
To each their own I just hope the lady still has a job because of this twit
she probably dose a better job with a buzz,can you dig it ! lol in most cases pot smokers are more reliable employees than most, i hope so too
bonkersguy

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 28, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text> she probably dose a better job with a buzz,can you dig it ! lol in most cases pot smokers are more reliable employees than most, i hope so too
Get a grip.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#21 Sep 28, 2010
bonkersguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip.
i have a grip , I have seen it with my own eyes many times , you need to realize your pre conceived ideas are usually wrong. I would hire a pot smoker over a drinker any day .your fired bonkey !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff 2016 22 min Dys 283
Speeding Vehicles 37 min Boohoo 16
Josh Dugger (Hide your little Girls) 18 hr beeper 1
snakes Tue Elmer 14
massage Tue Anonymous 1
Exterior house painting->Any good local painters? May 25 truth beyond reason 11
Who are they now May 24 Parks 1
More from around the web

Hiawassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE