MegaThrift Store
hkx65

Hiawassee, GA

#64 Feb 1, 2013
hlc76 wrote:
To olympic angels. You need to move out if this town if you hate it that bad. But you will always find somrthing else to whine about wherever you go. I do not appreciate the way you degrade this town. Yeah it may not have all the trust worthy people but it is beautiful and it is my home. Has been for 40 years seen alot and heard alot but i do not let it dictate my life. Good luck to ya man.
Of course, if Olympic Angels was any kind of a real man, he'd have simply stopped people from stealing his land instead of haplessly watching it happen and then whining about it for years afterward on an internet bulletin board.
hlc76

United States

#65 Feb 1, 2013
Hhx65- i have to agree cuz he is getting on my last damn nerve!
olympic amgels

Salt Lake City, UT

#66 Feb 1, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Olympic Angels has been on this board for years and hasn't yet figured out why nobody ever takes him seriously. It's all a conspiracy against him. It has nothing to do with him and his insanity at all. Nope. It's all the fault of the rest of the world, lol.
The best medicine is to just ignore him.
if you only knew.
olympic amgels

Salt Lake City, UT

#67 Feb 1, 2013
hlc76 wrote:
Hhx65- i have to agree cuz he is getting on my last damn nerve!
finally got some good news.
fyi

Alto, GA

#68 Feb 1, 2013
Mega Thrift is an indoor yard sale...someone else's junk. What a disappointment.
olympic amgels

Salt Lake City, UT

#69 Feb 1, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, if Olympic Angels was any kind of a real man, he'd have simply stopped people from stealing his land instead of haplessly watching it happen and then whining about it for years afterward on an internet bulletin board.
thts the problem, i was not a man. only a 4=5 yr old kid,dad passed away.
Fun

Hiram, OH

#70 Feb 2, 2013
thrift shopper wrote:
Thrift stores are big business now. I love thrifting and looking for bargains. I intend to go to Mega Thrift tomorrow, to check out the store. Why pay full price when you can buy good merchandise at thrift stores for a fraction of retail. Just makes good sense to try to save money. The more thrift stores the better.
I agree!
hkx65

Hiawassee, GA

#71 Feb 3, 2013
olympic amgels wrote:
<quoted text>
thts the problem, i was not a man. only a 4=5 yr old kid,dad passed away.
Well there you go...by law you can't own real property at that age, so nobody stole anything from you. So quit whining about the theft of something that you never owned.
lympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#72 Feb 3, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go...by law you can't own real property at that age, so nobody stole anything from you. So quit whining about the theft of something that you never owned.
i beg your pardon, i owned land in my name at the age of 10.
lympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#73 Feb 3, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks you opened up a nice can of worms;
ok, dad dies, i'm 4-5 the rest of his kids are 40 plus.
dads estate legally divide goes as such, mom gets one fourth of total estate, kids get one fourth of remaing three fourths.
dad owned over 1000 acres there in towns county along with huge timber tracts in other states downtown atlanta across from the fox.
how did the older kids handle his estate? legally? you decide,
they proceded as if me an mother did not exist, totally denied me all my birth rights, made me homless even refused me food.
now, who did this?
margie foster
paul foster jr
osborn foster
ed hedden
gus franks
judges of the time
who were these people?
margie my sister in law
paul jr my brother master sg. army brother
osborn state senator retired col army brother
ed biggest bootleger in the region
gus lawyer
my question is, WHAT HAD I DONE TO MY FAMILY FOR THEM TO TREAT ME AS THEY DID AN DOING, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF MY DAD.
would you treat your baby brother as such?
lympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#74 Feb 3, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
answer to my question is,
they were the organized crime of the day an i fit in no where, so they did their very best to kill me.
nice folks ain't they.
they had all this shit going on behind dads back.
so yeah i'm out to hang em all.
olympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#75 Feb 5, 2013
hkx65 wrote:
<quoted text>
where you go?
heres the punch line, they held court hearings an declared i did not exist. i was there during the hearings playing on the judges desk.
they destroyed all the records of these hearings. BUT I WAS THERE!
hlc76
#76 Feb 5, 2013
olympic angel. all these names you have metioned are not here to defend themselves BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DECEASED DUMB ASS! Get over it already and move on. Why would someone want something from someone who didnt want anything to do with their own child? Get over it already and move on man. Its been how long now? We are all getting sick of seeing the same thing from you over over and over again
olympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#77 Feb 5, 2013
hlc76 wrote:
olympic angel. all these names you have metioned are not here to defend themselves BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DECEASED DUMB ASS! Get over it already and move on. Why would someone want something from someone who didnt want anything to do with their own child? Get over it already and move on man. Its been how long now? We are all getting sick of seeing the same thing from you over over and over again
they left their handi work on reord.

maybe you'll get sicker. its just getting started.
you must be one them criminals i been atalking about. its about the money.
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

#79 Feb 5, 2013
Isn't it the same thrift store that was near the turn to Sunnyside, on the left as you're going west?
kellyonherbelly

┼kersberga, Sweden

#81 Feb 5, 2013
store really sux......go back to vegas
olympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#82 Feb 5, 2013
hlc76 wrote:
the war started in the court in 1953-54 an its long from being over,
its kinda like this all you inbreed criminal members of my family are defending the criminal actions of 54 in the same type criminal acts.
who ever "we" is hope you get much sicker.
The truth

Pell City, AL

#83 Feb 6, 2013
What a delusional freak. You are so full of crap it's not even funny.
olympic angels

Salt Lake City, UT

#84 Feb 6, 2013
The truth wrote:
What a delusional freak. You are so full of crap it's not even funny.
they just keepa comming, them bullying inbreed criminal family members. lol,
never know what you will find at the thrift store.
Hehe

Dawsonville, GA

#85 Feb 6, 2013
Olympic angel I am gonna pray for you. Pray that god softens that hard heart of yours. You have a black soul

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union general Hospital 2 hr Tolerman 6844 8
High School Senior Superlatives 3 hr MMA FIGHTER 8
New Hiawassee Police Chief (Jan '16) 3 hr MMA FIGHTER 64
city commission election 5 hr Clueless in Murphy 26
I want potato salad 6 hr Booty bandit 2
UCSO is a joke Sun What 10
Be aware of thomas tire (Jul '13) Oct 20 disgusting 35

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance