First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kickin Aholes

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Front page of the paper... John Moss. Child Molestation. I think they should tie him and every towns county sex offender to a pole on the square and let whomever wants come kick the sh1t out of them.
Cheech

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Apr 1, 2009
He can join the other Towns Co. sex offenders, from the GBI list.

BISENIUS, BRIAN E

5660 LEISURE WOODS, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
CARROLL, DAVID LYNN

4751 TIMBERLINE SUNSET DR, YOUNG HARRIS, GA - 30582
NO PHOTO
DENTON, TIMOTHY EDWARD

3020 HUEY LN, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
FRY, JEREMY R

670 SUNNYSIDE RD, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
GRINDSTAFF, DOYLE

5189 HALL RD, YOUNG HARRIS, GA - 30582
NO PHOTO
HOGSED, BRETT LEE

1946 MATHESON RD, YOUNG HARRIS, GA - 30582
NO PHOTO
JONES, MILES ARNOLD

***INCARCERATED***, YOUNG HARRIS, GA - 30582
NO PHOTO
MASHBURNE, ROBERTE LEE

1036 OLD FORGE EST, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
MAWBY, JAMIE ALLEN

1712 MATHIS RD, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
PAYNE, JAMES WILLIAM

2503 HICKORYNUT COVE, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
WILLIAMS, GIBSON ALEXANDER

1285 B TAYLOR RD, HIAWASSEE, GA - 30546
NO PHOTO
YOUNGBLOOD, MICKY CARL

6097 MILL RD, YOUNG HARRIS, GA - 30582
SUCKA

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Apr 1, 2009
John Moss got what he deserves! I hope that he enjoys his nice prison stay! I hope what you did to those children happens to you. Don't drop the soap!
Smokey

Blairsville, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2009
Where's MM? He should be on this list!
Ummmm

Jefferson, GA

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Why isn't he in jail ?
Dumb Dumb

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Smokey not everything is about the Sheriff's Dept. This is about John Moss and all his wrong doings! NOT MM. Lets not lose sight of the crummy person.
Towns

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Apr 2, 2009
He is sitting at home gettin drunk every night till the day comes when your ass gets stuck real good in prison.From the Brother you know about.Think,John!!
John moss burn in hell

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Apr 2, 2009
John moss & every other sex offender should be treated like a killer. They should Spend the rest of their lives in prison. But look how r law is he get found guilty & is aloud to run the streets 4 2 weeks b4 he has 2 go. John u will get in prison what u did 2 those little girls but it will be by a big black man. JUST REMEBER JOHN WILE UR IN PRISON UR WIFE WILL BE WITH ANOTHER MAN
NASTY MEN

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Apr 2, 2009
Sorry but she is good person and soon to be ex.
numb nutt

Commerce, GA

#11 Apr 2, 2009
1 of these was enticed by a 15 year old looking 21. girl's can and some do 'age' themselves for that hot guy who owns a big house with a sporty car and a hot bike. they don't care about the law untill they get caught by mom and pops. then their innocent face comes back on and the night befores make-up is all but washed away. before you hang a man, talk to your daughter's about moral's, law's and abiding them outside of the home as well as inside some one else's. i know most of the scum need castorating but there are the few that honestly thought the 15 year old was 21. hell i can't guess age id on just by looks of some of the 'fresh' girl's. look at the way socioty sell's these young women on skimpy tight clothes and how stylist are out with the bows&ribbons and in with the super cuts and waxing. not all of the young women ask for male raging sexual exploiting but there are the few that beg for the attention.
Stupid

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Apr 3, 2009
Then you better check for identification to prove how old they are. Ignorance is no excuse. You are the adult and it is your responsibility to find out the age of the person u r having a sexual relationship with.
NASTY MEN

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Apr 3, 2009
These girls were only 9 years old that isnt a mistake thats sick. He is one nasty son of a b----
get a life

Blairsville, GA

#14 Apr 3, 2009
Is this the John Moss from Hayesville?
NASTY MEN

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Apr 3, 2009
no he is from hiawassee!! He is a hotheaded piece of shit!!
JOHN MOSS BURN IN HELL

Cleveland, GA

#16 Apr 3, 2009
Maybe if it was ur little girl U wouldnt be so into making john moss so not guilty. These girls lives are lost because of his sick A**.
hanghimhigh

Englewood, CO

#17 Apr 3, 2009
numb nutt wrote:
1 of these was enticed by a 15 year old looking 21. girl's can and some do 'age' themselves for that hot guy who owns a big house with a sporty car and a hot bike. they don't care about the law untill they get caught by mom and pops. then their innocent face comes back on and the night befores make-up is all but washed away. before you hang a man, talk to your daughter's about moral's, law's and abiding them outside of the home as well as inside some one else's. i know most of the scum need castorating but there are the few that honestly thought the 15 year old was 21. hell i can't guess age id on just by looks of some of the 'fresh' girl's. look at the way socioty sell's these young women on skimpy tight clothes and how stylist are out with the bows&ribbons and in with the super cuts and waxing. not all of the young women ask for male raging sexual exploiting but there are the few that beg for the attention.
They may be begging for attention but it's not of the sexual kind. They don't even know what sex is all about! They want someone to care about them, not take advantage. Some young girls go about it the wrong way because they haven't been taught differently.
This isn't,(usually), about men even close to the age of the girls. I'm sorry, but a 30, 40...geez, sometimes 70 year old men going after a 20 year old (and younger) is just not right! And don't give that makeup argument! If men would look at faces, it is obvious. Hell, even if only looking at the body! A child's body (even clothed) is much different than an adult.
As long as I'm on a roll....If men are only seeking sexual gratification...they should really take care of it alone...in the privacy of their own homes.
In the case of a man abusing a child...who is OBVIOUSLY a child...hang him by his balls!
Mountain Whisperer

Blairsville, GA

#18 Apr 5, 2009
Anybody that wants to mess with children is sick and needs to be castrated, his fingers cut off and put on display in front of the court house to be stoned!!! SICK PERVERT!!!
HomeTown

Commerce, GA

#19 Apr 5, 2009
670 sunnyside road is vacent and in foreclosure. does anyone know what happened to Mr. Fry? I take a "short-cut" that way to get to school almost every day and no one has been there for some time
sex offender search

Hooks, TX

#20 Apr 6, 2009
HomeTown wrote:
670 sunnyside road is vacent and in foreclosure. does anyone know what happened to Mr. Fry? I take a "short-cut" that way to get to school almost every day and no one has been there for some time
He moved.

http://ncfindoffender.com/details.aspx...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#21 Apr 6, 2009
numb nutt wrote:
BULL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff 2016 1 hr lmao 77
Cty Council MeetingDec 2, 2014 5 hr Thankyou 7
Towns County Girls Basketball Coach 18 hr STUDENT 7
Hellawassee (May '12) Wed Cookie 482
Debate: Marijuana - Hiawassee, GA (Aug '10) Tue michelle 158
Taco Bell Tue someone 27
piano teacher (Mar '14) Mon Pelican 4

Hiawassee News Video

Hiawassee Dating
Find my Match