Donald Trump for president?

Posted in the Hiawassee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WTH

Young Harris, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Sounds far out, but, damn, he makes sense.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#2 Oct 5, 2010
makes sense as compared to what ? some left or right leaning goon or the constitution ? got a link ?

Since: Mar 10

Jefferson, GA

#3 Oct 5, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
makes sense as compared to what ? some left or right leaning goon or the constitution ? got a link ?
I definitely don't agree with everything and he doesn't really interest me as a candidate at this point but here is the link.... I think that unless he's sure he wants to run,he shouldn't open the can of worms. Apparently just the day before he said no way, and then the day after said he was honestly thinking about it.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
WTH

Young Harris, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2010
WTH

Young Harris, GA

#5 Oct 5, 2010
abbamoldme wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely don't agree with everything and he doesn't really interest me as a candidate at this point but here is the link.... I think that unless he's sure he wants to run,he shouldn't open the can of worms. Apparently just the day before he said no way, and then the day after said he was honestly thinking about it.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
Before the last presidential election this came up the flagpole, to see who saluted. He's probably doing it again. It's a very common practice among politicians, and businessmen, and not all bad, IMO. One thing's for sure; he does not like or respect the state department. "You're fired," could become a popular expression again. ;o)
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Blah blah blah blah blah .. another rich fat cat thats worried more about the all mighty dollar in his pocket and the "Arab monopoly" on oil than the ordinary Americans freedom and well being ,,,Ron Paul has been saying many of these same things for many years but nobody listens because hes not a billionaire, our country is not a business to make a profit from ,the business of government is protecting our rights to be free to get rich or not ,he will be doing us a favor to shut up
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#7 Oct 5, 2010
you people should stop listening to hannity and olberman and start hearing what Ron Paul really says ! Ron Paul 2012 !
cleveland brown

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
you people should stop listening to hannity and olberman and start hearing what Ron Paul really says ! Ron Paul 2012 !
Have you heard if he is going to run?
cleveland brown

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Wasn't trump at the ?whatsleberger? meeting with hillary and gang? Sorry I forgot the high and mighty money bunches name.LOL
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#10 Oct 5, 2010
all that "talk" and not one word about the constitution,,,go figure .
cleveland brown

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
all that "talk" and not one word about the constitution,,,go figure .
We, the people, in order to form a more perfect union establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare to ourselves and our posterity do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America. I didn't even look it up It in my head. Is that enough constitution for you to answer me? Or do I need to start quoting the Bill of Rights?
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#12 Oct 5, 2010
cleveland brown wrote:
<quoted text>
We, the people, in order to form a more perfect union establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare to ourselves and our posterity do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America. I didn't even look it up It in my head. Is that enough constitution for you to answer me? Or do I need to start quoting the Bill of Rights?
the more the better ,people just dont hear it enough ,they think the most important thing is what hannity says
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#13 Oct 5, 2010
cleveland brown wrote:
Wasn't trump at the ?whatsleberger? meeting with hillary and gang? Sorry I forgot the high and mighty money bunches name.LOL
bilderburger group,the rick folks that really run the show for their own profit , I dont know if trump is one or not but he is as fake as the rug on his head lol
cleveland brown

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2010
cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>bilderburger group,the rick folks that really run the show for their own profit , I dont know if trump is one or not but he is as fake as the rug on his head lol
I thought it was turner but it might have been trump. Is Ron Paul any closer to running?
cleveland brown

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
cleveland brown

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2010
Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
cleveland brown

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2010
Amendment III No Soldier shall, i time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consentof the owner, nor in time of war. but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

AmendmentIV the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
cleveland brown

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2010
Amendment V No person shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or maval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put into jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#19 Oct 5, 2010
cleveland brown wrote:
<quoted text> I thought it was turner but it might have been trump. Is Ron Paul any closer to running?
I dont think so but still hoping , im gonna write him in either way , he won the cpac poll , all of his supports are begging him , Ron Paul .com poll shows 94 % polled wants him to , The military overwhelmingly supports him .,,,its kinda hard to beat the lies spread by the mainstream media ! if you dont meet their agenda then your are automatically labeled a brither ,truther ,anarchist,isolationist nut! I was amazed when i found out the truth about him ,,we dont have many real americans left, he is one of the last ,,,champions of the constitution
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

#20 Oct 5, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No customer service 1 hr I drive 7
Black Panthers in North Georgia (Apr '12) Sat -in-topic 54
SlowPok (Aug '10) May 19 Where the gang 13
Current issues on sheriff May 19 Answer 83
How did dthe good folks of Towns County get Slo... (Dec '10) May 19 Fud 10
Hiawassee poster named slowpok .... (Jun '10) May 19 Chainsaw Five 22
Take SlowPok Back (Jul '10) May 19 Chainsaw Five 65

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance