Local man Pled Guilty for molesting o...

Local man Pled Guilty for molesting own child

Posted in the Hiawassee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parent

Jefferson, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2010
I was at the court house today and seen were John Moss of Hiawassee Pled Guilty to molesting his own daughter.He the same person serving time for molesting two little girls last year.Hope he gets life.
mouth

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2010
the SOB needs to be put in a pit of rattle snakes
T-BONE

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2010
Find an old outhouse. Put him in it. Nail his OSCAR to the seat. Give him an old rusty knife. Start the outhouse on fire. Close the door and see what happens. John Moss this one is for you!
Mr WHITE

Macomb, MI

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Stand him against the courthouse wall at 6:00pm sat nite,sell beer and pretzles and shoot the sob.That would send a message to the baby touchers,WE AINT PLAYEN NO MORE!!
help

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2010
He got 20 do 8 for the little girls and all they gave him was 10 years concurrent to his previse charges,that means he only will serve two or three extra years for a total of 10 or 11 years for pleading guilty to molesiting two girls last year and pleading guilty to molesting his daughter on this charge.Are court system sucks,three girls under the age of 10 in three years,one being his own daughter and he will be out in 10,that sucks!
momof3

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2010
well, as soon as the other inmates know what hes in for, theyll take goooooooooooooood care of him. even in prison theres a code of ethics so to speak. sick b*stard.
Mr WHITE

Macomb, MI

#7 Jan 7, 2010
momof3 wrote:
well, as soon as the other inmates know what hes in for, theyll take goooooooooooooood care of him. even in prison theres a code of ethics so to speak. sick b*stard.
That used to be the case,any more he will be in a special P.C.(protective custody) yard with the other sick baby touchers,rapers,and devieots.The cops wont let anything happen to any of them.The court house wall is The Only thing that will work the first time.Stand up the poison peddlers along with them,no more trials,no more deals,no more slack, SHOOT THEM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!! After one month this crap WILL END!!Go back old school,cut off a thief's hand,a window peeker's eye-poke it out,a gang bangers stray bullett,shoot the whole gang!Oh I know it's not politically correct but the B.S. would stop in ONE month,nation wide.People would be abel to walk outside at nite again,the kids would have their parks back,and the jail system would be one third the population it is now.Im so damn sick of the pity paty games the courts play with these offenders,it makes NO SENCE.If all the media was to broadcast the new rules for ONE week and the first Saturday after the warning every court house had a killen wall,the second week would be a hell of a lot different! Leave the killen wall bloody,don't wash it off, as a warning to the few that still wanted to try to skirt by,I defy you,any of you to make a point that proves this is a bad idea.It's a new year,why not start NOW.
indianfan

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2010
People, we really need to wake up and do something about this war on our children! Everytime you turn on the tv, another kid is missing or has been killed by some sick warped idiot!!! And the courts just treat it, like its everyday crime! just a slap on the wrist and then they are back out on the streets looking for there next victim!! What makes people think these idiots deserve to live??? All I know is if someone harmed my child in anyway, they won't live to see the court room! When is our courts going to start protecting our precious children?? instead of protecting the molesters!!!!!!!!!!
crepy

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Jan 8, 2010
John Moss gets a total of two years for molesting his daughter because of the way the Justice runs sentenseces cuncuent with the two other young gils he molested and got 8 years for that.Pretty said his daughter will have to live in fear in about 10 years that daddy will be loking to come find me.
Blessed

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2010
T-BONE wrote:
Find an old outhouse. Put him in it. Nail his OSCAR to the seat. Give him an old rusty knife. Start the outhouse on fire. Close the door and see what happens. John Moss this one is for you!
I like your idea the most! That is what this guy deserves! If the good Lord wants him saved...he will be saved. Thinking of one of my babies being molested, makes me want to throw up!

"Pot" smokers, get a longer sentence than this a--h---!! What's the justice in that!!!
Blessed

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2010
crepy wrote:
John Moss gets a total of two years for molesting his daughter because of the way the Justice runs sentenseces cuncuent with the two other young gils he molested and got 8 years for that.Pretty said his daughter will have to live in fear in about 10 years that daddy will be loking to come find me.
I haven't kept up very well...WHERE WAS THE GIRLS MOTHER??
T-BONE

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2010
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your idea the most! That is what this guy deserves! If the good Lord wants him saved...he will be saved. Thinking of one of my babies being molested, makes me want to throw up!
"Pot" smokers, get a longer sentence than this a--h---!! What's the justice in that!!!
Ya, cut it off or burn up. These guys get cought go to jail get out and do it again. Either don't let them and keep them in general pop. Or shoot them. It's funny in jail they keep them away from gen. pop. But when they get out they get to go back into general pop. WHAT IS THAT CRAP?
Oh my

Ellijay, GA

#13 Jan 9, 2010
As a mom of 2...i'd take care of the situation myself---it would be worth going to jail for it knowing my boys were safe!!! Enuff said
just why why

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't kept up very well...WHERE WAS THE GIRLS MOTHER??
mother had to work and daughter waited till dad was in jail to fell safe enough to cofide in a friend.Mother did everthing after she found out to cut all ties with the dad.She is a good mom.
rosebud

AOL

#15 Jan 9, 2010
send an S O S to Loraina Babbot
Keep kids safe

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2010
This story is so sad,do they have people to help support them.Id say the childred will need lots of love and attention devoted to them feeling safe and loved.I would help anyone in that situation
just why why

Commerce, GA

#17 Jan 10, 2010
They can feel safe for at least 10 years,that's when the baby toucher gets out.Don't think those kids will ever forget or be looking over their shoulder,that is so sad.To all you sick ohs,touch one of my kids I will shoot you in the court room if I have to spend the rest of my life in jail.But everone don't think that way so let's just pray for those little girls.Their life has changed forever.
why just why

Commerce, GA

#18 Jan 12, 2010
just why why wrote:
They can feel safe for at least 10 years,that's when the baby toucher gets out.Don't think those kids will ever forget or be looking over their shoulder,that is so sad.To all you sick ohs,touch one of my kids I will shoot you in the court room if I have to spend the rest of my life in jail.But everone don't think that way so let's just pray for those little girls.Their life has changed forever.
I hope his rear end gets sewed shut from a 350 pound black monster going right were he put his di_k.
Your Sick Johh Moss

Jefferson, GA

#19 Jan 21, 2010
John Lee Moss,to moleast a child is one thing,but to moleast 2 kids is terrable.I wish it would have ended there with the kids I know.Now I found out you moleasted your own child at7 or 8 many times.You are a sick pervert that when you get out I would not dow't,and I not saying I've heard anything but mountain justice probablly will prevail.Who knows but your probaly safer in there then out.People around here hate and I mean hate people like you.To take your own flesh and blood and do what you did I hope you burn in hell.Sorry God,just don't understand how he will only spend 2 more years for what he did to his daughter!
Cathy

Buford, GA

#20 Jan 27, 2010
help wrote:
He got 20 do 8 for the little girls and all they gave him was 10 years concurrent to his previse charges,that means he only will serve two or three extra years for a total of 10 or 11 years for pleading guilty to molesiting two girls last year and pleading guilty to molesting his daughter on this charge.Are court system sucks,three girls under the age of 10 in three years,one being his own daughter and he will be out in 10,that sucks!
If you have more information on this person, please send it to Nancy Grace. She will find out why he keeps getting out. nancygrace.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton 1 hr The Gambler 32
Swingers in Town? 8 hr Retired Rich Pilot 4
Towns county bus people 23 hr I know 3 5
Child molestation case (Oct '13) 23 hr Wow 37
Poll Have you served on Towns Co Jury in past 10 yrs? (Jan '08) Wed Baffled 40
Premier Land "Liquidators" (Jun '14) Apr 20 FreshAsVeggies 30
food Apr 8 Well 9

Hiawassee Jobs

Personal Finance

Hiawassee Mortgages