First Prev
of 8
Next Last
sweetpea69

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2010
I was worndering if Calvin Stroud was the one who smacked the tree near tree top store
Disappointed

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2010
yea it was.That piece of shit was drunk running the roads and lost control and wreck.
hot girl

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2010
I heard he was going to prison in NC for peeing on a grave is that true. if it is he should be sent for a long time
Disappointed

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2010
he didnt just pee on the grave he tore it up. Not only that he threw rocks through that store that just opened on shooting creek the same night. I hope he goes to prison. although now that he will disable he will never get his punishment and we will keep him up.
roosma

AOL

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Him and Eddie Gant would make a good pair
local forever

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2010
Whose grave did he tear up and why? He threw rocks at Parker's new store? What is his problem other than being pond scum?
HOTGIRL

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2010
It was Lowell Patterson's grave the man he murdered. yes the man he murdered I guess that was not bad enough so he went back and pee on it he should rot in prison
WHAT

Jefferson, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2010
WHAT IS THE REAL FACTS??????????
Disappointed

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2010
WHAT wrote:
WHAT IS THE REAL FACTS??????????
This is the facts. he is still in the hospital and he might be getting out by wednesday of next week and when he does he has a jail cell waiting on him.
HOTGIRL

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2010
HE should be in jail anyone kill someone then go back four years later and pee on their grave should not be aloud on the streets
4real

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2010
don't think just because he needs to be in jail he will be,,, just look at Eddie Gantt.... i'm just saying...
broken hearted girl

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2010
i heard that he made his daughter and her boyfriend take the blame for breaking the windows out of parker's store, wonder if he will make her take the blame for the grave since his probation officer revoked his probation for voluntary manslaughter
hog hunter

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2010
one key fact that everyone is leaving out is the man he murdered was his first cousin that lowell let live with him when calvins wife kicked him out
ga hog hunter

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2010
one key fact that everyone is leaving out is that the man he killed was his first cousin, and lowell let calvin live with him after calvins wife kicked him out. wasn't that a hell of a way to repay a man for his kindness. i guess if killing him wasn't payment enough pissing on his grave really paid him back didn't it
who

Jefferson, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Who Is this guy???????
ga hog hunter

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2010
what is it to you? i have an opinion just like you do!
broken hearted girl

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2010
who wrote:
Who Is this guy???????
are you talking about ga hog hunter or calvin stroud
really

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Lowell was no angel they got in a fight and I believe he had a medical problem. Calvin did not mean to kill him. It amazes me that when all of this happened people were standing beside him supporting him. Now it is throw him under the bus. I am sure that this ways on him everyday of his life and he is in a terrible way so people get on things and it really messes with them.
Disappointed

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2010
really wrote:
Lowell was no angel they got in a fight and I believe he had a medical problem. Calvin did not mean to kill him. It amazes me that when all of this happened people were standing beside him supporting him. Now it is throw him under the bus. I am sure that this ways on him everyday of his life and he is in a terrible way so people get on things and it really messes with them.
R U serious! For your 411 nobody stood behind when that happened. And i would throw him under any bus if i ever got the chance. Just like right now the reason he wrecked because he was out partying and his woman called to say she was on her way home early and he was hauling ass to the house to act like he was in bed. He isnt nothing but a lying, theiving, cheating, murderer and he deserves everything he gets.
justice for all

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2010
No Lowell had no medical problems the only problem he had was calvin comming to his house on christmas and killing him, calvin never thought of lowells kids and one of this daughters saw what happen to her dad,Im sorry but in my book that takes a low life. Put yourself in lowells kids,wife,and mothers place and then see if you feel the same way I say you would not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deputies leaving sheriff clinton 15 hr Mind made up 28
sheriff 2016 15 hr Sheriff 233
Exterior house painting->Any good local painters? Sun Intheknow 3
Bobby Palarchio for Sheriff??? Sun Why 62
The Reasonable Man Sat long term 4
History Apr 25 The WB 4
emc at it again Apr 24 Rapala 8
More from around the web

Hiawassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE