Mug Shots

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

OK I just saw the blotter newspaper at the BP station. So now for entertainment purposes everyone arrested gets a tabloid plastered in these Bad Boy tabloids. I dunno is it legal? What if these folks loose their jobs? or worse? I cant help but protest.
he he

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Mug Shots wrote:
OK I just saw the blotter newspaper at the BP station. So now for entertainment purposes everyone arrested gets a tabloid plastered in these Bad Boy tabloids. I dunno is it legal? What if these folks loose their jobs? or worse? I cant help but protest.
Is blotter the name of the newspaper?
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Mug Shots wrote:
wow , this thread opens a huge can of worms lol. the average topix/news paper reader believe everything they read! our local papers are no more than tabloids/smut sheets lol, you are not innocent until proven guilty as far as they are concerned.heres a good example...while camping a woman i know was arrested for" manufacturing controlled substance".her info was posted in the paper , she lost her job because there were rumors from the public "it was meth", defacts was called in ,childern were picked up , nazi police tactics ,shady deals were offered,,,too bad she decided to go camping with her new boyfriend and he had two pots seeds ! all charges were later dropped !
Mug Shots

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

he he wrote:
<quoted text>Is blotter the name of the newspaper?
The name of the paper is "Bad and Busted"
I didnt look in the paper but I did notice front page of pictures these folks are really devoted Tennessee fans or orange was just the fashion. Either way I would be humiliated. Especially since I am a Dog fan.
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Mug Shots wrote:
<quoted text>
The name of the paper is "Bad and Busted"
I didnt look in the paper but I did notice front page of pictures these folks are really devoted Tennessee fans or orange was just the fashion. Either way I would be humiliated. Especially since I am a Dog fan.
i wonder how many of these people will actually stand trail for the charges they were arrested for? most will cop a plea for a lesser charge in some back room deal. some will be strong armed into working for the police and charges will be held over their head with threats against their children/family made for not cooperating.our justice system is a farce, a lot would be acquitted if they wouldnt fall for theses nazi police techniques ,bottom line is they want to perpetuate the money flow
cleveland brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>wow , this thread opens a huge can of worms lol. the average topix/news paper reader believe everything they read! our local papers are no more than tabloids/smut sheets lol, you are not innocent until proven guilty as far as they are concerned.heres a good example...while camping a woman i know was arrested for" manufacturing controlled substance".her info was posted in the paper , she lost her job because there were rumors from the public "it was meth", defacts was called in ,childern were picked up , nazi police tactics ,shady deals were offered,,,too bad she decided to go camping with her new boyfriend and he had two pots seeds ! all charges were later dropped !
How about front page picture and explanation of car accident and the reporter claimed one person at fault without even checking with law enforcement. Accident was cited other driver's fault. Not even guiltly until proven inoccent just plain guilty when innocent.
Stay there

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

cal66iber wrote:
<quoted text>i wonder how many of these people will actually stand trail for the charges they were arrested for? most will cop a plea for a lesser charge in some back room deal. some will be strong armed into working for the police and charges will be held over their head with threats against their children/family made for not cooperating.our justice system is a farce, a lot would be acquitted if they wouldnt fall for theses nazi police techniques ,bottom line is they want to perpetuate the money flow
Probably like looking at a family album for you huh?
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Stay there wrote:
<quoted text> Probably like looking at a family album for you huh?
you said they were all in the KKK , please make up your mind if you have one !
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

cleveland brown wrote:
<quoted text>
How about front page picture and explanation of car accident and the reporter claimed one person at fault without even checking with law enforcement. Accident was cited other driver's fault. Not even guiltly until proven inoccent just plain guilty when innocent.
the real problem is that most people like the clown from delonagha believe everything they read or are told without question lol
cal66iber

Augusta, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

cleveland brown wrote:
<quoted text>
even when presented with a police report and true facts they will not make a retraction because their main goal is to SELL PAPERS all else is secondary , even the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min The WB 52,213
brmemc and terry taylor 2 hr Network 277
Catalyst Church (Sep '11) 19 hr Spooky Stookey 38
Procedure to replace the EMC manager 19 hr Georgia 4
laugh of the day 20 hr ha ha 2
New business in town 22 hr Network 145
Harvest time in Towns and Clay Thu Get real 1

Search the Hiawassee Forum:
•••

Hiawassee News Video

•••
•••

Hiawassee Jobs