Can anyone say positive...

Can anyone say positive...

Posted in the Hiawassee Forum

Cooter

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
winters coming. some floridiots will be going home. positive to me!
Positive

Sycamore, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
I'm positive there are enough people in this County who benefit from the corruption, theft of taxpayer money and nepotism that Bill Kendall participates in, to return the old bastard to office.
I'm positive the school board will continue to hire friends and relatives rather than qualified people and keep allowing the over paid administration staff to suck the funds up that should go toward more and better teachers.
I'm positive the Georgia Mountain Fair will continue to decline.
I'm positive I am moving the minute we sell our home.
Cooter

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Positive wrote:
I'm positive there are enough people in this County who benefit from the corruption, theft of taxpayer money and nepotism that Bill Kendall participates in, to return the old bastard to office.
I'm positive the school board will continue to hire friends and relatives rather than qualified people and keep allowing the over paid administration staff to suck the funds up that should go toward more and better teachers.
I'm positive the Georgia Mountain Fair will continue to decline.
I'm positive I am moving the minute we sell our home.
thank the lord. One less jackass
Yes

Decatur, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Cooter wrote:
winters coming. some floridiots will be going home. positive to me!
Yes, the sooner they go home the sooner the roads will be clear and you can get back to driving like a bat out of hell.
Cooter

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the sooner they go home the sooner the roads will be clear and you can get back to driving like a bat out of hell.
Exactly. No more retards slamming on the brakes and pointing at the lake. NO more locking it down in every curve. I cant wait!
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Lovin life wrote:
The more I read... the more I am disappointed in people. Does anyone have something positive to say about Hiawassee and Towns County?
What about Michaelee's food...Yum; The Loft... cute stuff; Starbucks...Yum; Mountains ... beautiful; Lake Chatuge... gorgeous
Can you think of something positive to say?
All a person can do when they have nothing to be proud of is bitch about people who have homes in Florida, money in the bank and a good life.
wingman

Blairsville, GA

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Most things about Towns County are very positive. Most people here are good, honest and caring. The biggest negative are the idiots on Topix that have nothing better to do than make up crap about everyone else
Cooter Bill

Cleveland, GA

#9 Aug 30, 2012
AVOTE FER KINDLE IS A VOTE FER REGRESS! VOTE FER KINDLE! HE GOT ALLUS AT THE COUNTY BARN A JOB\
JIEK SL, KEEEOP KINGDLE
Cooter Bill

Cleveland, GA

#10 Aug 30, 2012
I MENT VOTE FER KINGDLE FER PROGRISS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiawassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRMEMC Director Candidates 44 min My Opinion 31
Sheriff Debate 1 hr Hillbilly 4
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 5 hr Hillary for priso... 379
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 21 hr Save Our Mountains 400
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 22 hr JDC30512 4
Sentinel Offender Services Sun Bobbie 4
Barrett for Clinton Sat Telling 57

Hiawassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance